Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
If were going off the bible "god made man in his image" is lowkey vague. God be chillin w/ angels, and how they're described throughout the Bible reads like a monstrosity from a ****ed up horror movie.

For all I know, Yahweh is some ****ed up Lion headed, snake nosed, beaver earred, chicken legged hermaphrodite. Moses saw god and lost his pigmentation. So god being a god awful looking hermaphrodite shouldn't be ruled out. In the books "he's" clearly an insecure egomanic that trolls men into almost blood sacrificing his 1st born son.

I have literally never said "prayer works". The way you speak on prayer reeks of wild spoiled entitlement & if I were God I would ignore you. Speaking of Disney, you saw how and why Thor lost his powers right?

Also, if you read the Bible cover to cover then why the **** you asking how prayer works w/ vague *** analogies when you have the answer? How the **** does prayer work? I'm deadass, tell us how prayer work?
Because

1. the answers given are so different from person to person

2. it’s BS. Again, nobody prayed during The Holocaust, WWI, WII? Nobody dead from cancer has ever prayed to be healed? All our American thoughts and prayers didn’t stop 9/11?

“prayer works” :rofl:

3. it’s fun to see the contradictory responses

Man you folded like paper quick with the Christian values with just a couple responses. How long do you lose your prayer powers because of that?

Again, ironically the more you know about the Bible and Christianity the more it falls flat on its face.

Last edited:
Not even coming from it as a jerk, but I don't understand how/why the question about Prayer is confusing. Seems like it is being dodged by all.

Not even coming from it as a jerk, but I don't understand how/why the question about Prayer is confusing. Seems like it is being dodged by all.
Because it’s observable. That’s something Christians want to avoid when submitting proof of their belief. Don’t need to look at thousand year old stories to show me if it works. Other things like that slowly were disproven in the Bible as they became observable. Earth isn’t flat, heaven isn’t in the clouds, earth isn’t the center of the universe, lighting isnt gods anger, etc. they slowly got plucked away

the church reads it for you, tells you what to focus on, you follow that particular church or denomination's interpretation of it. which can be skewed with someone else's reading of it. it causes division between which version of readings is more correct or truer. which leads to steering away from the original values a religion intended to be.

all this instead of one's self research and coming to a critically thinking conclusion.

I guess I never paid attention to it until now.

Yea, here is usually blatant symbolism that always conveniently pops up during these events.
But again, if that isn't your lane, I get why you chalk it up as being some stupid/dumb conspiracy talk.

Yea, here is usually blatant symbolism that always conveniently pops up during these events.
But again, if that isn't your lane, I get why you chalk it up as being some stupid/dumb conspiracy talk.

One of my friends put me on to it, there is definitely some weird stuff going on in the entertainment industry. I don’t doubt it happens. The question is, why?

1613177276750.png

Gotta tag some of these Muslim NTers. Maybe they can explain some of Islam's archaic ways and views towards women.

Any time I say anything I get suspected of being anti-Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom