Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the post weren’t showing up a minute ago. I thought some upset individual came in over night!

What I was going to tell you is that there are some serious ATR groups on FaceBook, those that are not scam orientated. They can help you locate a Priestess, depending on the tradition you choose to go toward. Beware of any white people hat claim to know and understand any African tradition, or being a priest or priestess of any ATR, because they are not. Our traditions come through our ancestry, not theirs. That also goes for anyone Asian as well. If they are not of Black/African ancestry? They should direct you to someone who is indeed of African ancestry.

What I was going to tell you is that there are some serious ATR groups on FaceBook, those that are not scam orientated. They can help you locate a Priestess, depending on the tradition you choose to go toward. Beware of any white people hat claim to know and understand any African tradition, or being a priest or priestess of any ATR, because they are not. Our traditions come through our ancestry, not theirs. That also goes for anyone Asian as well. If they are not of Black/African ancestry? They should direct you to someone who is indeed of African ancestry.
But how would I want to know which one to pick? "depending on the tradition you choose to go toward."

Where is the list?

But how would I want to know which one to pick? "depending on the tradition you choose to go toward."

Where is the list?
There isn’t a list lol, no menu! Once you connect with a priest or priestess of an ATR, they will tell you of what traditions they operate through. If you feel comfortable with what they are offering, and the tradition used? Go with it.

it got deleted DC

on Mike:

People want to be in control when mother nature, father time, the true deciders, will never allow us. time is a man made construct that we self enslaved towards. you never see dogs looking at time. they eat, sleep, exercise on their own biological terms.

his trip has humbled him immensely and this is a man whose went thru the most high and lowest lows

Time is based on how human beings perceive it.

It isn't a man made construct so to speak like gender or "race".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom