Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pertaining to what dc posted on the pentagon

to add to Neil because I can't find the exact video or article is for instance if we are the "alien" to chimps, gorillas etc; visibly, we are different. skinnier, less hairy, bigger eyes, bigger heads (comparative to our bodies) to carry such assumed intelligence we must look to examples of the most famous version of "aliens" to us. The Greys. which as I've mentioned are skinnier, hairless so on and so forth. just an anecdote

separate video but Neil is Neil. He's great as an approachable astrophysicist in the limelight that hasn't gotten to crazy with fame

Religion is religion, bruh. I don’t care if you scream allahu akbar, god is good, or shalom. It’s all a bunch of made up bull****.

The only religion I’ll ever respect is Buddhism.

yo whatever you want to believe in man, go for it. Whether no religion, all religions, bs religions, cool! Do ur thing.

I do appreciate the attempts of people like you to BS their religion in the context of popular science but nah fam

Ok. I would post mad verses from the Quran demonstrating how important science is, elements, organic cycles, rain, water movements, etc but yo the simple truth is, if you are a non believer nothing you hear or see will be proof so Cool man. Somehow U in your own mind decided religion= no science, from whatever bias you have. Science is your answer to life, good for you.

yo whatever you want to believe in man, go for it. Whether no religion, all religions, bs religions, cool! Do ur thing.

Ok. I would post mad verses from the Quran demonstrating how important science is, elements, organic cycles, rain, water movements, etc but yo the simple truth is, if you are a non believer nothing you hear or see will be proof so Cool man. Somehow U in your own mind decided religion= no science, from whatever bias you have. Science is your answer to life, good for you.

Lol so I assume you think the Quran is the pinnacle of science. So let me know how the creator came to exist scientifically

science SHOULD be my answer to life. Only an idiot would bring that up as a negative. My issue is with religion's attempt the mythify basic scientific principles and im not having it. Women didn't come from ribs b.

Someone like you would probably go on a rant about how ribs are organic matter and women's ribs make sense scientifically.

Man I never made that argument though. It’s you guys who said religion can’t exist because science is here. I’m just saying it can, and neither one is the actual answer to life. They both serve different purposes in life. And for some reason your bias is putting you in a box that tells you only one can exist. They have nothing to do with each other in my own view of how religion/faith are compartmentalized In me as a human.

they’re different things. And it’s ok, the world won’t end to think of them both as necessary...extremes are never good bro’s, I wouldnt explain anything about ribs, women, etc and i don’t justify life’s mysteries by using religion- it’s fine to use science it’s the only way. Idon’t use science to fulfil a faith need in me, and that’s fine too.

Last edited:
Man I never made that argument though. It’s you guys who said religion can’t exist because science is here. I’m just saying it can, and neither one is the actual answer to life. They both serve different purposes in life. And for some reason your bias is putting you in a box that tells you only one can exist. They have nothing to do with each other in my own view of how religion/faith are compartmentalized In me as a human.

they’re different things. And it’s ok, the world won’t end to think of them both as necessary...extremes are never good bro’s, I wouldnt explain anything about ribs, women, etc and i don’t justify life’s mysteries by using religion- it’s fine to use science it’s the only way. Idon’t use science to fulfil a faith need in me, and that’s fine too.

Science serves a purpose of being practical, there is no bias. I don't see whatever BS phantoms you believe in as being practical or based on reality.

LOL@ extremes. The physics and science that it took to send pseudoscientific idiots this message throigh the internet is not magic or extreme.

Last edited:
Religion and science can coexist.

That doesn't mean religions makes sense though.

Ofcourse they can, I would fight for anyone in this country to believe in whatever nonsensical phantoms they believe in but when I have to make logical decisions of life and death, fiction and myths are never taken into the equation.

Pertaining to what dc posted on the pentagon

to add to Neil because I can't find the exact video or article is for instance if we are the "alien" to chimps, gorillas etc; visibly, we are different. skinnier, less hairy, bigger eyes, bigger heads (comparative to our bodies) to carry such assumed intelligence we must look to examples of the most famous version of "aliens" to us. The Greys. which as I've mentioned are skinnier, hairless so on and so forth. just an anecdote

separate video but Neil is Neil. He's great as an approachable astrophysicist in the limelight that hasn't gotten to crazy with fame

that interviewer isn't w/ what he's saying :lol:

christians jews and Muslim’s absolutely do not follow the same source. Abrahamic religions are labelled thus just because they started from Abraham. But the source is god not Abraham. And god to muslims Jews christians is a different entity.

earth in Islam is not only a thousand or few thousand years old. As well as the Quran directly talks of the Big Bang as the creation of the universe so not sure where you got your anecdotes but dig deeper if you can.

Guys you can’t take what the bible says and just generalize all religions. Made in his image is a Christian phrase
They ALL worship yaweh, the same exact source, the god of abraham. I won't hold it against you that you seemed to not know this. It seems to be an open secret.

1595683400866.png

Religion and science can coexist.

That doesn't mean religions makes sense though.
Religion will always stand in the way of science, progression and evolution. They can never coexist. Spirituality on the other hand, IS science. Personal growth, insight, evolution, developing intuition, understanding facts and then seeking answers, all the while knowing who you come from and then why you are here.

All science.

Good stuff!
:lol: Yeah, I remember you bringing it up in some other thread, and then I put 2 & 2 together through Abraham. Never thought much of it prior. They literally follow the sons of Abraham, so it's the same god.

Christians & Jews=Isaac.
Muslims=Ishmael.

Same destination, different journey.

:lol: Yeah, I remember you bringing it up in some other thread, and then I put 2 & 2 together through Abraham. Never thought much of it prior. They literally follow the sons of Abraham, so it's the same god.

Christians & Jews=Isaac.
Muslims=Ishmael.

Same destination, different journey.

LOL I told some white racist christian this on fb and he got offended. They all worship the same Gods and for the most part the same prophets.

Religion will always stand in the way of science, progression and evolution. They can never coexist. Spirituality on the other hand, IS science. Personal growth, insight, evolution, developing intuition, understanding facts and then seeking answers, all the while knowing who you come from and then why you are here.

All science.
I think you confusing the religious for religion. Religious ppl always try to act as impediments of progression and evolution. I don't discern between that and spirituality.

If you look at history its religion staying the same and science constantly changing. Then when its undeniable its religion trying to catch up, struggling to adapt since it is so incapable of it all due to the progress caused by science.

It's easy to coexist when slowly but surely one becomes more and more of little significance and relevance. Especially if it tries to get in the way.

I think you confusing the religious for religion. Religious ppl always try to act as impediments of progression and evolution. I don't discern between that and spirituality.

If you look at history its religion staying the same and science constantly changing. Then when its undeniable its religion trying to catch up, struggling to adapt since it is so incapable of it all due to the progress caused by science.

It's easy to coexist when slowly but surely one becomes more and more of little significance and relevance. Especially if it tries to get in the way.
I hear you, but I am reminded of Galileo, and what he had to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom