Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe the individual known today in the world as "Jesus" looked like the white surfer dude image that's been around post-Renaissance?
He didn't look like that.

I wonder why every time that Jesus shows up in any land that wasn't aware of him, that all of a sudden the land becomes sterile, then the inhabitants of that land become worse off than they ever were before? Once fruitful lands become impoverished, the women become captive, and the men become even more abusive and moronic. It is a shame.

He didn't look like that.

I wonder why every time that Jesus shows up in any land that wasn't aware of him, that all of a sudden the land becomes sterile, then the inhabitants of that land become worse off than they ever were before? Once fruitful lands become impoverished, the women become captive, and the men become even more abusive and moronic. It is a shame.
If you're talking about modern day (post-renaissance) Christianity showing up to a land, it's because so-called white men were showing up with it :lol:

No offense to anyone.

If you're talking about modern day (post-renaissance) Christianity showing up to a land, it's because so-called white men were showing up with it :lol:

No offense to anyone.
In essence white Jesus is perfect because (and I believe in none of it) white American Christianity is really its own thing. That’s their Jesus so to speak

No offense to anyone.
I think that white men had always been showing up with it, pre-renaissance. They tried to wipe out Thor and his people as well.

Offense to everyone. lol

btw, they also did a great job at getting the Greeks to call their own beliefs mythology, fully embracing christianity/catholicism.

In essence white Jesus is perfect because (and I believe in none of it) white American Christianity is really its own thing. That’s their Jesus so to speak
IDK bruh, white boy jesus, A.K.A. Cesare Borgia, is in many a so called black church, and so called hispanics will fight you over "Hey-Zeus Cristo Blanco" :rofl:

There's a 500-ft statue of him in Brazil for, no pun intended, Christ's sake. :smh:

With the Norse, it was Thor. With the Greeks it was Heracles. In IFA it was Ogun. Every time Jesus shows up, he is to replace that figurehead which men are supposed to aspire to be like. All of the Mother Goddess's are forgotten, those who gave birth to those gods, buried, put to sleep, with the women of those cultures taking a back seat forever. This is the misogyny, sexism, at work. This is why Christianity leaves all cultures sterile, because women are not allowed their rightful place. Change is happening though, as people are leaving the church and its religion behind in droves. Black people are rediscovering their traditions, and it is a beautiful thing, venerating our ancestors.

With the Norse, it was Thor. With the Greeks it was Heracles. In IFA it was Ogun. Every time Jesus shows up, he is to replace that figurehead which men are supposed to aspire to be like. All of the Mother Goddess's are forgotten, those who gave birth to those gods, buried, put to sleep, with the women of those cultures taking a back seat forever. This is the misogyny, sexism, at work. This is why Christianity leaves all cultures sterile, because women are not allowed their rightful place. Change is happening though, as people are leaving the church and its religion behind in droves. Black people are rediscovering their traditions, and it is a beautiful thing, venerating our ancestors.
How those got turned into simple kid stories while Jesus is the real deal never will make sense to me.

American Gods offers a pretty cool take on this if you're interested in it

Jesus and Christianity are currently in 1st place of all religions and the latest of the similar story of virgin mother, 12 disciples and all that which all stem from Astro Theology. the root of all religions. worship of the sun

the doc itself is infamous but just giving a frame of reference. they were people before jesus for thousands of years like him. people love him now. and they'll be someone else later.

Jesus and Christianity are currently in 1st place of all religions and the latest of the similar story of virgin mother, 12 disciples and all that which all stem from Astro Theology. the root of all religions. worship of the sun

the doc itself is infamous but just giving a frame of reference. they were people before jesus for thousands of years like him. people love him now. and they'll be someone else later.

I’ve asked this question before “What about all the time before Jesus? God get board and all of a sudden start to care?”.

I don’t “believe” in this but the set amount of time between the creation of Christianity and everything before that leaves so much wide open. I guess the argument against that is that the world is only 3 thousand years old or whatever the Bible says

Last edited:

The video starts out wrong in regard to the battle between Heru (Horus) and Set. The fight they are discussing was between RA v. Apep. You cannot discuss the reasoning and thought used, unless you understand their true language. Outside of his birth date, Heru's description is entirely inaccurate.

Many who studied Egyptian history had a hard time reconciling that these were Black people living in this advanced civilization, therefore they needed to find another reason for their intelligence. They were damned if they were going to allow Black people to be the first to do anything. Also, there are tombs to which White people are not allowed to go into in all of the Pyramids. This is because they are known as our ancestors. We, Black people are the descendants of the people who built, lived and then worshiped there. It is said that the whites who tried to go into those tombs, did not come back out the same way. I do not know how true that is, but I want to hope that it is true. I have been fortunate to visit the Pyramids at Giza, and the Mayan ruins in Chichen itza, Mexico.

The energy is powerful there, as I am grateful to have seen both.

classic video. the first shot back on the interviewer his face was "FFFFFFF why did i just open that can of worms?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom