Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Big Body Bes had the best explanation to how these ancient civilizations created such ornate structures despite the fact that we can't find the tools they used to make them.

" 'Cause they probably knew how to stash them right. I know some dudes that can stash things and you would never find them. I know some good hiders."

I feel like Big Body Bes had the best explanation to how these ancient civilizations created such ornate structures despite the fact that we can't find the tools they used to make them.

" 'Cause they probably knew how to stash them right. I know some dudes that can stash things and you would never find them. I know some good hiders."
...also, the people who helped to build those Pyramids were not slaves, as was erroneously reported. They were volunteers, all for whom were practiced in trades, recruited from as far as Nubia. While on tour there, there are rooms, tombs, to which White people are not allowed to go into due to them being declared sacred, our ancestors. The greeks were pissed at the fact that things were running smoothly, so they began to badmouth the Egyptians, Diodorus of Sicily was one of them.

I feel like putting in my 2 cents.. just gonna babb

I believed the ancient alien theory at one point and realized that the aliens aren't from another planet but the fallen ones from the bible.

I was introduced to zecharia sitchin ancient sumerian translations about 10 years ago. It goes on to talk about the flood , ancient nuclear war, stem cell research and old tech that's seems new to us today...

Then I read bits of the book of Enoch a few years ago, then I read the entire book last year and it opened my eyes to alot .

The reptilians the conspiracy theorist speak about today are the same fallen angels that seeded the earth after the flood. The reptilian head may signify something else but it's a constant.

The serpent from the garden was a reptilian who gave the ancient civilizations the knowledge they didn't know before.

ENOCH CLEARLY EXPLAINS WHO THEY WERE AND WHAT THEY DID.

GOD made us in his image and they were supposed to serve us even though they were from Heaven. They didn't like Gods children so they corrupted us with the knowledge that plagues us today...

The earth is flat whether we want to believe it or not.

We have all been indoctrinated since babies to believe we live on a ball... the earth has been circumnavigated East to West but Never North to south.. why????

Cause its impossible on a flat plane. The moon and the sun are the same sized magnets of opposite attraction that circles around our plane which is filled with the elements needed to power the positive"sun" and negative"moon"

By removing the truth from our understanding of the universe we are lacking understanding of ourselves.

The big bang psychologically strips you of your connection to God. You are not an accident , your are not cosmic dust. You are a part of the entire sum.

I'm not a Christian in any sense but I believe in God and that belief guides me through this satanic world....

I would keep writing but I'm just blabbering.

I believed the ancient alien theory at one point and realized that the aliens aren't from another planet but the fallen ones from the bible.

I was introduced to zecharia sitchin ancient sumerian translations about 10 years ago. It goes on to talk about the flood , ancient nuclear war, stem cell research and old tech that's seems new to us today...

Then I read bits of the book of Enoch a few years ago, then I read the entire book last year and it opened my eyes to alot .

The reptilians the conspiracy theorist speak about today are the same fallen angels that seeded the earth after the flood. The reptilian head may signify something else but it's a constant.

The serpent from the garden was a reptilian who gave the ancient civilizations the knowledge they didn't know before.

GOD made us in his image and they were supposed to serve us even though they were from Heaven. They didn't like Gods children so they corrupted us with the knowledge that plagues us today...

We have all been indoctrinated since babies to believe we live on a ball... the earth has been circumnavigated East to West but Never North to south.. why????

Cause its impossible on a flat plane. The moon and the sun are the same sized magnets of opposite attraction that circles around our plane which is filled with the elements needed to power the positive"sun" and negative"moon"

By removing the truth from our understanding of the universe we are lacking understanding of ourselves.

The big bang psychologically strips you of your connection to God. You are not an accident , your are not cosmic dust. You are a part of the entire sum.

I'm not a Christian in any sense but I believe in God and that belief guides me through this satanic world....

Do you/will you teach your kids this

It's the usual suspects who have nothing to offer the conversation but pessimistic opinions on someone else's belief or thoughts...

This looks like a good opportunity for me to say that I hate that Ancient Aliens show and all the theories of extraterrestrial intervention that are used to explain human accomplishments
Yo I still remember how the History channel totally cashed in and sold out with that show.

1st season was fine. A lot of in depth details about mysterious unanswered achievements and advancements of certain civilizations and it was so far back it wasnt outrageous to say what if aliens were on earth during early human civilization.

Several seasons later and that clown guy with the crazy hair and OD tan is on some episode talking about what if the Nazis had some secret project to win the war based off of Hitler meeting ancient aliens :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Everybody a part of that show should be ashamed of themselves. Especially any actual historians or scientists. Took Chariot of the Gods and ran off a cliff with it.

Last edited:
Who taught you what you know???

The Earth is flat

The Earth has never been circumnavigated North/South

The moon landing is a lie

Humans have never made it to space

My man has consumed 95% of the conspiracy videos on youtubes

I believe there is a higher being/intelligence or a creator, but I don't think that it actually has any control over what we do here on Earth. I think it's just a non-religious observer if that makes sense.

Oh, I am not Christian, best believe that. Jesus is no friend of mine. In fact, he is my enemy. I see no good in what his presence has done in this world, especially to people of color.
Do you believe the individual known today in the world as "Jesus" looked like the white surfer dude image that's been around post-Renaissance?

Interesting read.

I've heard about the things in that book of Enoch :lol:

Interesting read.

I've heard about the things in that book of Enoch :lol:
They removed it from the original Ethiopian bible which predates all bibles known to man...

The book of Enoch was written before the old testament. Enoch is the great gf of Noah...

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. But to dead this, before it goofy here's proof of someone who has done it:

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/first-circumnavigation-via-both-poles-surface
Its only been done once (supposedly) and that rudolph guy just do happened to be a freemason. FreeMasons seem to do alot of feats first. Land on the moon, navigate the globe north to south co host a show when you have absolutely no right to be on TV(shaq)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom