Question & Answer Game on Facebook = EPIC WIN.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ninjahood

OP lowkey burned wild bootycall bridges....

Man, for real! Why would you get on Facebook in front of everybody you know and act all high and mighty like you like you Kanye West or sum? I don't get it...

He probably act like that anyways so it isn't really gonna change much.

If anything, if some chick asks the right question, it might open up new bridges...

reminds me of that dual personalities thread.

He probably acts that way but he's not bold enough to say these things offline. It's all just to amuse himself and his other FB friends.

I'm not going through the trouble of blurring out names and faces and all kinds of nonsense just so you clowns won't spit game or talk reckless to whomever.

He's just not about that life.

laugh.gif
@ adding all these pregnant/ugly chicks then talking down to them.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ninjahood

OP lowkey burned wild bootycall bridges....

Man, for real! Why would you get on Facebook in front of everybody you know and act all high and mighty like you like you Kanye West or sum? I don't get it...

He probably act like that anyways so it isn't really gonna change much.

If anything, if some chick asks the right question, it might open up new bridges...

reminds me of that dual personalities thread.

He probably acts that way but he's not bold enough to say these things offline. It's all just to amuse himself and his other FB friends.

I'm not going through the trouble of blurring out names and faces and all kinds of nonsense just so you clowns won't spit game or talk reckless to whomever.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif

He had the time to post like 20 Q&A in his first post.
And dude aint got time to screen cap an inbox with "250 messages"?

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif

He had the time to post like 20 Q&A in his first post.
And dude aint got time to screen cap an inbox with "250 messages"?

laugh.gif

I saw my homeboy, that does some mixtapes on and off, have a question asking
"when is your next mixtape coming out, and whats the best ways I can keep updated on your latest material"

I started dyin cause you KNOW noone asked that

laugh.gif

"when is your next mixtape coming out, and whats the best ways I can keep updated on your latest material"

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you must be black. only my african american friends do this %*$!, and also post the #hashtag bs on facebook all the time. like bruh do you know the hash tag is to make a post easier to find on twitter? leave that %*$! on twitter. i swear dudes make status' with every word having a # before it

you must be black. only my african american friends do this %*$!, and also post the #hashtag bs on facebook all the time. like bruh do you know the hash tag is to make a post easier to find on twitter? leave that %*$! on twitter. i swear dudes make status' with every word having a # before it

huh, thought it was just asking yourself random questions and answering, thats what one girl said to me.

I got one random question but i was late to this and i thought it was just a random PM conversation
laugh.gif

huh, thought it was just asking yourself random questions and answering, thats what one girl said to me.

I got one random question but i was late to this and i thought it was just a random PM conversation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom