Question & Answer Game on Facebook = EPIC WIN.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

There's a lot of things I %!!@%@$ hate about Facebook...
and I've thought about canceling my @%@@ but changed my mind...

This new question @%@@...might be my breaking point...

But you dont have to participate in it, so what's the issue? You just dont like to look at it on your updates?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

But you dont have to participate in it, so what's the issue? You just dont like to look at it on your updates?

It just bothers me, man.
It creates a whole new level of narcissism I can't dig...

I guess some of it is my fault for even signing in the %$%$ (But to be fair to me, I only do it when I'm bored as %$%$ on computer...)

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It just bothers me, man.
It creates a whole new level of narcissism I can't dig...

I guess some of it is my fault for even signing in the %$%$ (But to be fair to me, I only do it when I'm bored as %$%$ on computer...)

I don't see the point in this unless you looking for some quick virtual hook-ups..... Is dogging out ugly broads really that fun? I guess i'm just built different i'd rather just talk to pretty females face to face.

I don't see the point in this unless you looking for some quick virtual hook-ups..... Is dogging out ugly broads really that fun? I guess i'm just built different i'd rather just talk to pretty females face to face.

30t6p3b.gif
@at them dudes askin' girls to rate them

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

It's shown me just how thirsty some women are. I just smh @ most of the Q's these guys are getting. UN-REAL.

not even...there seem to be a few guys who haven't had a drink in a while...

its ridiculous on both ends...

one had me weak tho...

Q: Why do you keep tlkn abt that alarm clock *+#$ ? Your no qood & you CAN'T rap ! Are you ready to kill that *+#$ yet??

A: nope!!!!!!!!! ima juss kp coming and tell that to the many ppl dat think the opposite thx for the hate its more ammo!
if you knew the guy who was asked the question you would know who ever asked was waiting for the opportunity to let that out...he is HORRIBLE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

It's shown me just how thirsty some women are. I just smh @ most of the Q's these guys are getting. UN-REAL.

not even...there seem to be a few guys who haven't had a drink in a while...

its ridiculous on both ends...

one had me weak tho...

Q: Why do you keep tlkn abt that alarm clock *+#$ ? Your no qood & you CAN'T rap ! Are you ready to kill that *+#$ yet??

A: nope!!!!!!!!! ima juss kp coming and tell that to the many ppl dat think the opposite thx for the hate its more ammo!
if you knew the guy who was asked the question you would know who ever asked was waiting for the opportunity to let that out...he is HORRIBLE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by kix4kix

#^@%! think they're doing it by consistently smashing 2's, like anyone can't do that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

#^@%! think they're doing it by consistently smashing 2's, like anyone can't do that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom