Question & Answer Game on Facebook = EPIC WIN.

110810_national_unfriend_day_t.jpg

Some of these joints in my news feed are hilarious to me. Example:

Q: How do you feel about italian ice?
A: I don't like italian ice. I've had nightmares about italian ice. I've thought that there would be a scene in the Godfather where everybody gets whacked and italian ice is all over the floor.

laugh.gif

Some of these joints in my news feed are hilarious to me. Example:

Q: How do you feel about italian ice?
A: I don't like italian ice. I've had nightmares about italian ice. I've thought that there would be a scene in the Godfather where everybody gets whacked and italian ice is all over the floor.

laugh.gif

Mister P, you never answered MY question dude. I woulda died laughing tryna see "normal" people figur out that philosoraptor shtick
grin.gif
. I'ma unhide you from my newsfeed when this game slows down... your @++$ was juking off the meter for no reason
laugh.gif

Mister P, you never answered MY question dude. I woulda died laughing tryna see "normal" people figur out that philosoraptor shtick
grin.gif
. I'ma unhide you from my newsfeed when this game slows down... your @++$ was juking off the meter for no reason
laugh.gif

One of my females friends is a Pastors daughter.
Gonna send her a question "Would you be mad at me if I put all the Bibles in the fiction section at Barnes and Noble"

One of my females friends is a Pastors daughter.
Gonna send her a question "Would you be mad at me if I put all the Bibles in the fiction section at Barnes and Noble"

Originally Posted by Murda He

grin.gif
. I'ma unhide you from my newsfeed when this game slows down... your %*+@ was juking off the meter for no reason
laugh.gif

I answered every question.

But see...you're my validity. You saw how wild that !*#* was.

grin.gif
. I'ma unhide you from my newsfeed when this game slows down... your %*+@ was juking off the meter for no reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

grin.gif
laugh.gif

I couldn't really tell if you were asking yourself all that !$$$ yourself or if it was actually flooding in like that...cuz no **** ride but either way you were 87% of my newfeed at one point. I got extra tired of that Trae SOngs cheese on my home page[/hate]. Had to dead that it temporarily cuz I couldn't even see which females were playing the damn game no more
laugh.gif
. And you DID not answer "Has anyone as far as decided to..." or whatever that !$$$ says. SO DO IT!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

grin.gif
laugh.gif

I couldn't really tell if you were asking yourself all that !$$$ yourself or if it was actually flooding in like that...cuz no **** ride but either way you were 87% of my newfeed at one point. I got extra tired of that Trae SOngs cheese on my home page[/hate]. Had to dead that it temporarily cuz I couldn't even see which females were playing the damn game no more
laugh.gif
. And you DID not answer "Has anyone as far as decided to..." or whatever that !$$$ says. SO DO IT!

This is the craziest one I've seen:

[h3]Q: What if u caught ya wife cheating? A: My grade school boy sending her pics of his d** she talkin bout how impressed she is and how she can't stop thinkin bout his smile. i'm dealing with it... OH WELL![/h3]

This is the craziest one I've seen:

[h3]Q: What if u caught ya wife cheating? A: My grade school boy sending her pics of his d** she talkin bout how impressed she is and how she can't stop thinkin bout his smile. i'm dealing with it... OH WELL![/h3]

Back
Top Bottom