Queen Elizabeth II Has Died at Age 96

Prince William in the cut like
1662660574994.jpeg

Her first PM Churchill was born in 1874 I read. Shes been Queen for as long as people have been born, married and died and outlived them. My grandma is 97, the things people who live to that age have seen and been through, its amazing for anyone, let alone the Queen.

RIP

Naw i think she becomes a princess. Like prince phillip who was married to Queen Elizabeth.

Correction: you right, she becomes queen consort…whatever that means

Yeah, queen consort - as opposed to queen regnant as Elizabeth II was. That meant that she was at the top - so her husband was only ever Prince Philip, not king, because king outranks queen.

The wife of a king though becomes queen for the same reason - doesn’t outrank the king. If he dies she doesn’t stay in that position, the next in line becomes king or queen.

Yeah, queen consort - as opposed to queen regnant as Elizabeth II was. That meant that she was at the top - so her husband was only ever Prince Philip, not king, because king outranks queen.

The wife of a king though becomes queen for the same reason - doesn’t outrank the king. If he dies she doesn’t stay in that position, the next in line becomes king or queen.

damn, time to catch up on the Crown.

RIP

So Charles takes over the iron throne?

My words might have appeared to dumbed down the situation but is not what I said inclusive of the entitlements and collections?

Would letting them keep the titles while having to work for a living help you sleep better?

Back
Top Bottom