PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know what it cost to bring ole girl from Brazil. I would do it. When I was in the Navy I cam home on leave and was in the cleaners with my pops when this brazilian girl walked in and spoke to my pops like she knew him. Pops tells its his friends wife, I knew his friend and dude looked like someone a bottle of "GOTDAMN" and sprayed him in the face. I later found out she walked on him.

My fiance of 11 years.  Baseball die hard, and just outright cool as hell.  And she's not nicknamed M&M for nothing
wink.gif

My fiance of 11 years.  Baseball die hard, and just outright cool as hell.  And she's not nicknamed M&M for nothing
wink.gif
Fiance for 11 years, come on bruh go ahead and finish that off.  I assume she melts in your mouth?
frown.gif
  Don't know if I would share that much about my wife on NT...

Ain't eem mad at Al Audi's comments, to be honest. That's another CT representer, even though I live in NYC, so I still have love for him. And I appreciate saying you think I can do better but to be honest, I been around the block so many times with these birds in NYC, you get to a point where you know who's right for you from a total package standpoint, even if there are better looking women at your disposal. At the end of the day, to each his own.

One quick note: she's Brazilian but it's not like I went down to Brazil and scooped her on some mail order **** :lol: She been up here for a minute, went to Middlebury College in Vermont, and now works for Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton. Definitely not a fresh off the boat type but my comment was more along lines of Brazilian women being :smokin and they breed 'em something fierce down there.

And I've gotten the D-Wade comparison since '06 and been winning for the last 3 Junes right around the NBA Finals. "Hey, anyone ever tell you you look like..." :lol:

Fiance for 11 years, come on bruh go ahead and finish that off.  I assume she melts in your mouth?
frown.gif
  Don't know if I would share that much about my wife on NT...
We've been together 11 years and engaged for 2.  Getting married this October on our anniversary, but thanks.

Im not impressed. d wade lookalike you can do better.

I'm just goin off face not body. I never post women I know on NT so who am I to judge though. Never cared about e cred though. I JUST think you can do better.

Guess it's cool to say she's Brazilian from Brazil. I love Mamis myself but you can go to NYC and find better.
I mean what can you say, if dude isn't impressed then he isn't impressed.  We can't change his mind.
We've been together 11 years and engaged for 2.  Getting married this October on our anniversary, but thanks.
NP, my fault because up above you said fiance for 11 years.

Last edited:
I mean what can you say, if dude isn't impressed then he isn't impressed.  We can't change his mind.

NP, my fault because up above you said fiance for 11 years.
It's all gravy.  Should've clarified better, but she's cool as hell.  Best girl you can ask for from a total standpoint.  But, thanks for the compliment bro.

Man, maybe my standards aren't up to par with other NT'ers but I don't see nothing wrong with Malta's girl.

Got a little Jordana Brewster in her, not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom