PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't participated in one of these in a miiiiiiinuteeeeeeeee.

Me and the lady. Brazil been real good to me and I suggest y'all get down there next year for the World Cup and bag your own...

Me and the lady. Brazil been real good to me and I suggest y'all get down there next year for the World Cup and bag your own...

Im not impressed. d wade lookalike you can do better.

I'm just goin off face not body. I never post women I know on NT so who am I to judge though. Never cared about e cred though. I JUST think you can do better.

Guess it's cool to say she's Brazilian from Brazil. I love Mamis myself but you can go to NYC and find better.

I'm just goin off face not body. I never post women I know on NT so who am I to judge though. Never cared about e cred though. I JUST think you can do better.

Guess it's cool to say she's Brazilian from Brazil. I love Mamis myself but you can go to NYC and find better.

:stoneface:

That's a hatin' *** comment. :lol:..... inb4 "you dont know the definition of hating"

lol @ Chiva got his girl going on beer runs.

I'm just keepin it real. Seem like a humble brag that he went all the way to Brazil like he brought back a mind blowing chick? I'm confused. Maybe she great all around future wife for him. I'm just lookin at the outside from my opinion. Carry on. She isn't wack nor is she "dammmmmmmmn"

Dr Damon chick easily trumps her. An that was just 1 page back.

Did this dude just did this?

Let that man live. I don't even wanna start analyzing that post. Too much to break down and AI you seem to be a decent dude... What's that about?

You such a shallow dude.
I swear to Rod you better be a 10.5

Looking for trophy wife so the next dude can tell you your girl looks good.

I've posted her before, and I probably will again. Plus, it's her birthday today...

Last 2 are from Vegas this past weekend...

Kylie jenner

Last edited:

3031085-applause.gif

if that girl of yours is brazilian then consider this a strong e dap. adrianna lima is my GOAT (well my gf is my goat, but u kno what i mean) so brazilian women are at the top of the list for me. that last pic :pimp: well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom