PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
tired.gif

brb cutting myself

Last edited:
:smokin good looking girls .. is there like an age limit?
pepperjackchees keep your head up my dude 2013 just started.

Last edited:
Does "e-intimidation" or "redeeming cred" on an internet forum even matter? For someone with a "professional name" who'd "like to stick around a little longer" when the site administrator told him to go to 4chan I guess it might. Some of us have meaningful lives outside of NT and the realm of e-beef.

What should matter is what JS34 does for the members of this community in REAL LIFE. Something that some NTers know nothing about.

So THANK YOU, JS34, for the countless number of times you have unselfishly helped NTers better their lives outside of NT. Most recently, thanks for holding down The Weeknd tickets for me. I owe you homie :nthat: Grabbing drinks soon when things are less hectic on my end.

:smokin My man. No doubt...you already know what it is in real life.

Let the E-Thug Wrassler continue to yap his gums...nobody respects him on or off the net. Ol' racist wannabee cyber bully.

theres def some humble brag on the low

been single for 2 months :smh: :frown:

Not sure if fickle or a douchebag. I've been single my whole 20, almost 21 years of existence.
I know this feel bro, I've been single for almost 4 years now |I
Talked to a few chicks who I thought I could call my gf and it just didn't work out like I planned

feelsbadman.jpeg

Congrats in advance Solemate69. I'm guessing that means proposing, right?

As for everyone else, there are a lot of beautiful women in here. I guess NT isn't living up to the anti-social virgin stereotype we all joke about. :nthat:

Good to see us men winning as a whole.

Thanks man.

She's a good woman and has really impressed me since I've known her. Not typical by any means. Consider yourself invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom