put on the e channel, Too Young to Kill!!! reairing at 4

The murders these kids committed are crazy
smh.gif

Just tuned in thanks to your post
eek.gif

17 year old sentenced to life.....parole in 2030. I can't even imagine what I'll be doing tomorrow...not to mention 2030
tired.gif

Last dude....possible parole in 2052
eek.gif
this dudes gonna come outta jail  and bammas gonna be flying in space ships and %*%$
laugh.gif

No but Im watching Globe Trekker (PBS) and they dropping knowledge right now.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

eek.gif
this dudes gonna come outta jail  and bammas gonna be flying in space ships and %*%$
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea I peeped that, he wanted a Columbine Pt. 2
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
not watching, explain?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
not watching, explain?
He basically was telling everyone at his school that he wanted to commit another Columbine act and no one took him serious... He ended up killing 2 kids and injuring like 13...

The last crime was 12 and 13 year old brothers who were separated at 4 years old... they met again at 12 and 13 years old with their dad having custody... he was strict so they ran away to the dads friends house who was a child molester or something like that... a week later the guy brought the kids back home... kids went in the house and start wacking the dad with a bat to his head... killed him and they kids ended up getting 7 years and now they out...

Then they burned the house down after...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
not watching, explain?
He basically was telling everyone at his school that he wanted to commit another Columbine act and no one took him serious... He ended up killing 2 kids and injuring like 13...

The last crime was 12 and 13 year old brothers who were separated at 4 years old... they met again at 12 and 13 years old with their dad having custody... he was strict so they ran away to the dads friends house who was a child molester or something like that... a week later the guy brought the kids back home... kids went in the house and start wacking the dad with a bat to his head... killed him and they kids ended up getting 7 years and now they out...

hows a grown %+$ man not able to handle two punk kids?  if their first opening hit isnt an instant KO, theyd have a major problem if that were me

not watching it but the kid that killed the other kid in miami is crazy, I think the were in middle school too
smh.gif

I watched on and off...#%*@ is just eerie man. creepy stuff.

The one i saw was that dude Rob or Rod or watever, who killed that other chick's parents and they planned it with 4 friends.
and That ONE girl got absolutely no jailtime at all claiming that she had no idea they wre gonna kill the parents and that she wanted them to stay away from her parents

(i forgot wat their original scheme was)

But the young dude (17?) talking about bashing her father til he stopped twitching with a crowbar...just nasty. THEN, the old mother attacked him and he stabbed her with point of crowbar and smashed "til I saw parts of her brain coming out"
eek.gif

THEN! Said he felt like a God taking someones life. Powerful, etc. But If i was a god, i guess I wouldnt be here"--said that all calm, describing what he did while in interrogation with the cops.

the %##*?!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kien

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
not watching, explain?

hows a grown %+$ man not able to handle two punk kids?  if their first opening hit isnt an instant KO, theyd have a major problem if that were me
He was sleeping... The kids even said themselves that the hit had to be good because they would be scared if the dad woke up... But they hit him repeatedly till his brain came leaking out...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the one was like number 15 when he killed his mom and this girl he had a thing for

son looked like some scared kid
smh.gif

That *$@# was wild
eek.gif
That dude that killed his homeboy and both his boys parents with a little +$! knife. Dudes sister got hella lucky though, she smashed just in time

YES! I watched this mess last night and couldn't believe some of the things those young kids did.

The one that got me the most was the kid who killed the 8 yr old girl and left her under his bed and then went to sleep on his bed for a week.
sick.gif

Cant even begin to fathom that. The thought process and mindset, crazy.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

YES! I watched this mess last night and couldn't believe some of the things those young kids did.

The one that got me the most was the kid who killed the 8 yr old girl and left her under his bed and then went to sleep on his bed for a week.
sick.gif

Cant even begin to fathom that. The thought process and mindset, crazy.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

was watching this the other night but had to run to the store so i didn't get to finish it

what i saw was pretty interesting though

Back
Top Bottom