put on the e channel, Too Young to Kill!!! reairing at 4

i'm watchin this in shock right now
smh.gif

just how they speak so candidly about the crimes and what they did in detail is sickening...

But its interesting

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by kien

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by derventa

Last dude....possible parole in 2052
eek.gif
this dudes gonna come outta jail  and bammas gonna be flying in space ships and %*%$
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea I peeped that, he wanted a Columbine Pt. 2
smh.gif
not watching, explain?
He basically was telling everyone at his school that he wanted to commit another Columbine act and no one took him serious... He ended up killing 2 kids and injuring like 13...

The last crime was 12 and 13 year old brothers who were separated at 4 years old... they met again at 12 and 13 years old with their dad having custody... he was strict so they ran away to the dads friends house who was a child molester or something like that... a week later the guy brought the kids back home... kids went in the house and start wacking the dad with a bat to his head... killed him and they kids ended up getting 7 years and now they out...

Then they burned the house down after...

hows a grown %+$ man not able to handle two punk kids?  if their first opening hit isnt an instant KO, theyd have a major problem if that were me
He was sleeping... The kids even said themselves that the hit had to be good because they would be scared if the dad woke up... But they hit him repeatedly till his brain came leaking out...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That blew me about this one because afterwards they prosecuted the molestor for obstructing justice and he got more time than they did. I mean I agree that he should have went to jail for possibly molesting them and even for helping them after they murdered the guy but seriously for longer time than them. smh at how broken the justic system is!

Back
Top Bottom