Put Me On To Boat Shoes

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

mad vomit and belch on your NYE outfit.

straight loathsome.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude using them SAT Prep words!

And I know I don't have to tell you this but don't be one of them _'s wearing them w/ baggy jeans. Or jeans that are too long and you have to roll them up like 4 times over.

that looks so horrible
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true story. cats be dressing like M.O.P in the club then got the nerve to wear boat shoes and #*#.
indifferent.gif

P10...me and you had the same idea..i want either a all black pair or black with white in there somewhere.

Originally Posted by illphillip

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

Now Kanye got y'all thinking that dressing like a math teacher is hot.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense?

What parts of the game is this?

364860165_a111b01805.jpg

OK!

Originally Posted by kidposite

pick something else to bastardize
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i just hope we don't see these with baggy khakis and a xxl rugby, that'll be the day i...

i agree with yoda, great summer shoes. sperry FTW

The only boat shoes I would rock is Sebago's (although Sperry's look cool...vans boat shoes look horrible). As a child growing up in the islands it wasa staple in the culture...all the dudes with money would rock it

ehhh people have been wearing these forever in FL so I don't rock with em. I'd rather get some Wallies.

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense?

trends change. No matter what the trend now is older heads are always gonna be dissatisfied in some way shape or from, and that's witheverything.

14srm7421-k94_10.jpg

i dont know if these are boat shoes. but my girl got me a pair for Xmas in 07. There pretty comfortable.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Anybody know where to get those jesus sandals dude used to rock in the WDYWT thread?[/color]

I have one pair of dark brown Sperry's that were dumb cheap the day after Christmas at Macy's. These will be worn all Spring/ Summer.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Im with Phillip on this one.
Some Sperrys? U gettin a LL Bean Catalog too?

Regular white folk clothing becomes a "trend" when Black folk "discover" and get up on it...

Polo, TNF, Marmot, Vasque, Patagonia, Carhart, work boots, nascar jackets, skinny jeans, biker chains, boat shoes, button-ups,
pink, plaid shorts...the list goes on an on.

The topic could get it's own thread.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Regular white folk clothing becomes a "trend" when Black folk "discover" and get up on it...

Polo, TNF, Marmot, Vasque, Patagonia, Carhart, work boots, nascar jackets, skinny jeans, biker chains, boat shoes, button-ups,
pink, plaid shorts...the list goes on an on.

The topic could get it's own thread.

grin.gif
You going a little to far playa

Back
Top Bottom