Puerto Rican (and White) Women & Black Men...Chicas Ven aqui Por Favor

I think its different amongst different Latino groups in different regions.

Mexicans in New York want no parts of anything Black.

Yea I don't see how being 5 ft and buff really helps you with the ladies. Being jacked @ that height is just counter productive. The whole Puertorican/black thing seems to only be true with the younger generation though. My one co-worker was rican and she said Gramps was extremely racist with the"La negra" this & that but she liked the brothas for their style. There aren't very many Puerto ricans down here though

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

For the first thing, about 50% of puerto Ricans are black, they just lightskinned (though they wouldn't know that).

And I think a large part imo, is how Puerto Rican dudes treat there woman. I have two PR homegirls who don't even %$!# with PR dudes at all, and that is because they claim they all scuzbags or gay (not actually gay just ooze estrogen).
ibgilz.jpg

You took it there, didn't you?

I was trying to dance around that last part but I have heard that a lot too.

You Peter Rosenberging it...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

peter-rosenberg-707361.jpg
I #*@++%# hate this dude
laugh.gif
Hey Hey!! Leave the homie Rosenberg outta this !!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

His outbursts saved Hot 97. Oh yea.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Yea I don't see how being 5 ft and buff really helps you with the ladies. Being jacked @ that height is just counter productive. The whole Puerto rican/black thing seems to only be true with the younger generation though. My one co-worker was rican and she said Gramps was extremely racist with the "La negra" this & that but she liked the brothas for their style. There aren't very many Puerto ricans down here though

Most definitely.

Older Puerto Ricans are extremely wary of Black people. There was a lot of friction between both groups in the 50's and such.

Maybe thats part of the reason that these young ladies are on it the way that they are.

I only know of one puerto rican dude around my area thats one of my homies and I've noticed in parties and stuff the females be giving my dude maadattention. Maybe because puerto rican dudes are rare round here.

I think its different amongst different Latino groups in different regions.

Mexicans in New York want no parts of anything Black.
You mean FOB Mexicans in NY don't like black girls? Yea...they really don't. In Queens anyway. They too obsessed with them Columbianbroads.
eyes.gif

Or Mexicans don't want it in terms of bagging girls against black guys? Cause I'm Mexican and like I said I bagged way more girls than all my blackfriends. Maybe it was cause of my upbringing (I was raised by Dominicans and their 'This is what you gotta do to be a player papi' shenanigans).

I could see what you mean about NY. But out in Cali where its literally nothing but Mexicans and Black guys pretty much running the game, trust me, they holdtheir own.
pimp.gif

Mamis an White chicks show me love an a lot of other brothas. All I gotta say.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I could see what you mean about NY. But out in Cali where its literally nothing but Mexicans and Black guys pretty much running the game, trust me, they hold their own.
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I could see what you mean about NY. But out in Cali where its literally nothing but Mexicans and Black guys pretty much running the game, trust me, they hold their own.
pimp.gif
grin.gif
I been in and out of So-Cal since like '01. When it comes to straight up bagging, I really haven't seen White guys or Asian guys bag girlslike Mexicans and Black guys do out there.

North Cali, I really don't much know about you.

your complety wrong every girl has there own preferences .

if been in the BX and the heights all day and some girls love me cause im a white skinned spanish looking boy with dark hair and
color eyes. You dont know what you talking bout each girl different. cause i know pleanty of hispanic girls who cant stand black guys .

Originally Posted by Ricasho

It can be vice versa. But it all depends on whoever your dealing with. Every race has its bad apples. Although I do find chicks outside of the african race attractive. Some chicks just like things different. I dont know who I'll marry, but I'll tell you one thing, I can picture myself with a female outside of the african race. Nothing against black girls, its just that I personally find chicks of other races attractive.
Word.

and

last time i check them BX and Spanish DR and PR boys aint scared of no black guys them boys is some mennace II society type cats.

so i dont know where you came up with that , i see my own eyes a DR cat run up on mad heads over some lil comment.

you reaching

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

and

last time i check them BX and Spanish DR and PR boys aint scared of no black guys them boys is some mennace II society type cats.

so i dont know where you came up with that , i see my own eyes a DR cat run up on mad heads over some lil comment.

you reaching
Can you read son?

I said that what the girls were saying.

And I differentiated between DRs and PRs...you going off on a tangent with your Washington Heights stories again.

them boys is some mennace II society type cats.
beanie-sigel-2008-12-03-300x300.jpg

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

You need to chill with some West Indians...We're all about that Black on Indian love and vice verse.
My dude, I ride wit you on most of your posts, but this is quite false my friend.
How you figure?

You need to chill with some West Indians...We're all about that Black on Indian love and vice verse.
My dude, I ride wit you on most of your posts, but this is quite false my friend.

To be honest, all the Guyanese-Indian dudes I know like black chicks but I ain't actually ever seen one of them bag. The Guyanes-Indian woman on the otherhand are all about that Black.

To be honest, all the Guyanese-Indian dudes I know like black chicks but I ain't actually ever seen one of them bag. The Guyanes-Indian woman on the other hand are all about that Black.
pimp.gif

My dude knows what he talking about.

My great grandmother was from Bombay (Mumbai).

HueyP in LouieV wrote:
They will cheat on their man with a black dude and they can't wait to get behind closed doors with a brotha to start talking down on the Latino brothas.

grin.gif
I'm a Hispanic dude with a light skin black chick. I also put onsome of her girls with some of Latino bro's I guess were trading places.

To many Latino's catching feelings, this is specifically about Puerto Rican, big difference. Puerto Rican's have a distinct Caribbean influence whichreally differentiates themselves from other Latin American countries

grin.gif
I'm a Hispanic dude with a light skin black chick. I also put on some of her girls with some of Latino bro's I guess were trading places.

Thats whats up.

My OP was more in regards to Black and Puerto Rican relations in NYC, wasn't trying to paint everybody with a broad brush.

But its good to see different viewpoints from different groups across the board.

Back
Top Bottom