Puerto Rican (and White) Women & Black Men...Chicas Ven aqui Por Favor

The few mexicans I saw when I was in NYC where "
laugh.gif
sick.gif
" status ...straight FOB like no other.. ..and I live in TX, best believe I see somecharacter type mexicanos every single got damn day of my life. But them mexicanos in NYC was wearing Jncos and lookin at lil girls
indifferent.gif

Being black has this aura and this stigma to it at the same time. On one side, you're cooool...nahmean, they'll use black music and black voices inadvertising and they'll use 'black' slang towards you at work to signify they're "down" ..then at the same time you're a novelty,and can not be taken serious in relationships/work/life/adulthood etc.. Pisses me off
smh.gif

Being a afrolatino i'm on the fence for alot of this stuff, yet get to see it from both sides. And yes, spanish mamis love to jumpoff for thebrothas...even here in the south. I'm Colombian and have black blood, I look dominican basically
laugh.gif
..so alot of people view me as the rarity here,seeing as EVERYBODY else is from Mexico or El Salvador. And black chicks like it
pimp.gif

Honestly, the way I look at it is that you date who you want to date. Doesn't matter the race. If a chick looks good, carry's her self in a positiveand respectful manner and has the personality I'm interested in or similar interest, then I will find her attractive and try to talk to her. I don'tcare if she is black as night or light as day. Its just that based on what I like, chicks of other races besides my own seem to caring the characteristics Ifind attractive in a female. That does not mean there aren't black chicks out there that fit what I look in for a chick, but from what I've come acrossin my short life time, I mainly just find them physically attractive and thats it.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

You need to chill with some West Indians...We're all about that Black on Indian love and vice verse.
My dude, I ride wit you on most of your posts, but this is quite false my friend.
How you figure?

Historically speaking it's false. I'm a Blk dude, pops is from Trini, I used to talk to this Guyanese Indian chick from around the way, soon as her famfound out, all this racism pops up from outta nowhere. If you look into race relations between Backs and Indians in Jamaica, Trinidad, and Guyana, you'llsee what I'm talkin about. Of course there are young chicks today that will try it out, but those few look as us as more of a fetish or experiment than anactual preference. Part of the attraction is the forbidden fruit or disapproval from they're parents. It's the same thing with dominican chicks.We're essentially dealing with a longstanding cultural racism being addressed through a sexual medium by the younger generation without the fullingunderstanding what they're getting into.

You need to chill with some West Indians...We're all about that Black on Indian love and vice verse.
My dude, I ride wit you on most of your posts, but this is quite false my friend.
How you figure?

Historically speaking it's false. I'm a Blk dude, pops is from Trini, I used to talk to this Guyanese Indian chick from around the way, soon as her fam found out, all this racism pops up from outta nowhere. If you look into race relations between Backs and Indians in Jamaica, Trinidad, and Guyana, you'll see what I'm talkin about. Of course there are young chicks today that will try it out, but those few look as us as more of a fetish or experiment than an actual preference. Part of the attraction is the forbidden fruit or disapproval from they're parents. It's the same thing with dominican chicks. We're essentially dealing with a longstanding cultural racism being addressed through a sexual medium by the younger generation without the fulling understanding what they're getting into.
I hear what you're saying.

My fam is Trini.

There is definitely racial tension between the two groups but there is also a lot of Black and Indian relationships. My grandmother and the millions of other"coolies" on the Islands being a result.

Dude was saying that he never saw an Indian girl with a black guy before...when I went to Trini last year, thats all I saw.

I partook in a couple myself.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

andycrazn wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

THE FAME wrote:

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

p0tat0 5alad wrote:

A person can have personal preference and it doesn't necessarily start and end on their own race.

/thread
We all know this....but there are disproportionate numbers of certain ethnicities of women that seem to prefer Black men over men of their own
ethnic group.

Whats the real reason for that?

As a man have y'all had any similar experiences to shed light on this phenomenon?

thinkingMan.jpg

Back in high school I would see a black guy with all different ethnicities of women, but have I rarely seen

a white/asian/spanish guy or any other for that matter with such a selection.

If I did see a interracial relationship excluding a black male the roots of the relationship

would be way deeper than just a simple meet-up.

The most common from greatest to least of male/female relationships would be

black/black, white/white, black/???, spanish/spanish, and lastly white/black.

Now granted that may have something to do with the population of certain races in my area.

But as much as I hate this word I think the 'swag' or maybe just the image of a black male

may be more attracting to the female mind in todays society.

Its alot of things that may factor in this.

From the image given on TV, to the lifestyle, to way we dress, certain myths (*hum hum*) or maybe the need

to experiment with the 'other' race and the black guy being the defualt.

P.S. I basically just repeated your question
laugh.gif

P.S.S. I have also noticed with some women, that once they take a risk and go out of race,

if that relationship goes sour. It messes it up for any other guy of that race.

So there def is some weight behind the topic your bringing.

Because if a Asian parent saw their son/daughter dating another race.... get ready..

Spoiler [+]
211ndec.jpg

what the hell? im asian and my mom said that she doesnt care who i date as long as she makes me happy. i was like
eek.gif
. i was surprised she was so open minded about it too.

but yea asian men got it the worst. i blame it on the types of stereo.

There you go.

So I guess we can add stereotypes under the list of reasons.

im black. shorty is irish/portugese. and its all good. at the end of the day that %*# is fat and
pimp.gif

I'm a Bronx dude and because of that I'm surrounded by some of the finest Latin women in America

pimp.gif
best county in the world
grin.gif

other then that no because you cant generalize everyone just because of some past experience. Heck even some of them are racist against black people (more inthe island)

Storys of the heights ?

but i got DR and PR cousins and uncles and aunts , so i know what im talking about.

i made a comment to a PR girl , damn the boruica girls is nice here aint nothing like down south in texas " she replied "you a sexy fresh boy"

you reaching.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I could see what you mean about NY. But out in Cali where its literally nothing but Mexicans and Black guys pretty much running the game, trust me, they hold their own.
pimp.gif
grin.gif
I been in and out of So-Cal since like '01. When it comes to straight up bagging, I really haven't seen White guys or Asian guys bag girls like Mexicans and Black guys do out there.

North Cali, I really don't much know about you.
la and sd for like 15+ years

can't say i agree based off what i've seen but eh

but maybe it's just the area i've lived in? pacific palisades, now i'm in la jolla.

look at da polo da blow out

da ladys love it

and right now im with a nice lil black girl.

but hey them hood rats keep it real.

^ how is that wack ? just her preference.

but if you come correct it dont matter what color you are , you can bag anything .

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

im hispanic and i date white and hispanic guys ....

no love for blacks? smh
That is her preferance. She likes what she likes. That doesn't make her racist or any less of a chick. She just like those kinds of dudes.However, just cause that's what she prefers, does not mean that someone of another race can't swoop her up. It happens all the time LOL

^ why you holla at me read da other comments.

smh normally means you find it corny or wack

and i dont see how it is ?

NT is a melting pot , but at da end of the day alot of the preppy white guys wont date a hispanic or black girl

they trippin they missing on all them curves and that good.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

NT is a melting pot , but at da end of the day alot of the preppy white guys wont date a hispanic or black girl

Once again, what they like is different from what other folks like. Like honestly, I'm a dude who likes a chick with curves and nice thighs. However,others might like something. Nothing is wrong with liking different things.

Huey P, in this post, you come across as very insecure. Do you also not measure up like the men mentioned by the girls on the bus ?

as far as women going for brothas, why not ? i mean, for years it was forbidden , it only serves it right that people be free to
\
hook up for whatever reason they want. they probably hook up for the same reasons people of the same "race" hook up with certain guys and

not others.this whole stereo type about black men having the biggest penises and all others having small ones has got to stop, because it

simply isn't true,and if you base your whole prowess or success with women on that, then you probably are just a liar with

insecurities coming on an internet forum where you can hide behind your anonymity and

share your delusions.

p.s. there is only one race : the human race.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

To be honest, all the Guyanese-Indian dudes I know like black chicks but I ain't actually ever seen one of them bag. The Guyanes-Indian woman on the other hand are all about that Black.

I never gave it much thought but when I think about it, you're right.

I love hispanic women, but I think you might be thinking too much. I see black girls with hispanic guys all the time too. It goes both ways (no mo).

^ how is that wack ? just her preference.

but if you come correct it dont matter what color you are , you can bag anything .

Of course it's whack for us black guys who have no chance. Asking how like you don't know. If Alicia Keys or Halle Berry said I only date_______, no black guys. I'd find that shhh extremely whack or any fine female for that matter. YEa it's preference but I don't give a %$$+.

smh indeed.
That is her preferance. She likes what she likes. That doesn't make her racist or any less of a chick. She just like those kinds of dudes. However, just cause that's what she prefers, does not mean that someone of another race can't swoop her up. It happens all the time LOL
Where did dude say anything about racism?

smh.gif

I could see what you mean about NY. But out in Cali where its literally nothing but Mexicans and Black guys pretty much running the game, trust me, they hold their own.
pimp.gif
grin.gif
I been in and out of So-Cal since like '01. When it comes to straight up bagging, I really haven't seen White guys or Asian guys bag girls like Mexicans and Black guys do out there.

North Cali, I really don't much know about you.
la and sd for like 15+ years

can't say i agree based off what i've seen but eh

but maybe it's just the area i've lived in? pacific palisades, now i'm in la jolla.

I moved to so cal from the bay area a while ago and definitely noticed a dramatic increase in attention from Mexican females. I had never even smacked a latinbroad back home.

#*#@ is ironic because i swear out here in southern cal, the tension between black and mexican/latino males is ridiculous. There's some avid hatred forblacks out here.

Back
Top Bottom