Puerto Rican (and White) Women & Black Men...Chicas Ven aqui Por Favor

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I haven't had the pleasure of fornicating with a latina or a caucasian.

You sir have not tested the waters
smh.gif
at myself

Originally Posted by THE FAME

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

p0tat0 5alad wrote:

A person can have personal preference and it doesn't necessarily start and end on their own race.

/thread
We all know this....but there are disproportionate numbers of certain ethnicities of women that seem to prefer Black men over men of their own
ethnic group.

Whats the real reason for that?

As a man have y'all had any similar experiences to shed light on this phenomenon?

thinkingMan.jpg

Back in high school I would see a black guy with all different ethnicities of women, but have I rarely seen

a white/asian/spanish guy or any other for that matter with such a selection.

If I did see a interracial relationship excluding a black male the roots of the relationship

would be way deeper than just a simple meet-up.

The most common from greatest to least of male/female relationships would be

black/black, white/white, black/???, spanish/spanish, and lastly white/black.

Now granted that may have something to do with the population of certain races in my area.

But as much as I hate this word I think the 'swag' or maybe just the image of a black male

may be more attracting to the female mind in todays society.

Its alot of things that may factor in this.

From the image given on TV, to the lifestyle, to way we dress, certain myths (*hum hum*) or maybe the need

to experiment with the 'other' race and the black guy being the defualt.

P.S. I basically just repeated your question
laugh.gif

P.S.S. I have also noticed with some women, that once they take a risk and go out of race,

if that relationship goes sour. It messes it up for any other guy of that race.

So there def is some weight behind the topic your bringing.

Because if a Asian parent saw their son/daughter dating another race.... get ready..

Spoiler [+]
211ndec.jpg

Thats crazy how closely I can relate to what you saying since Im hispanic (ethincially, not culturally) and Im up in the Bronx every summer. Honestly though,I've experienced the opposite....Im puerto rican/white (my skin is high yellow & I live in the south so everbody assumes i'm mixed/biracial, whichis what I identify myslef as) but due to the lack of diversity in the environment where I was raised (The South
pimp.gif
), like 95% of the people I chill with and am around are black. But from my experiences I'venoticed that with black females (which is all Im round) I get more love than my homeboys in general just black males become generic to them and theirimmediately attracted to anybody with any type of uniqness..... My fam stay in the BX though (Castle Hill
nerd.gif
) so I'm up their every summer chillin with my people's out there (majority black too)and my experience's are similair but nowhere near as severe just because I basiclly blend in in NYC cause of the diversity......with the major exception ofmy southern accent (which bags females before I even finish a sentence
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You know, I love generalizations when they work in my favor. Great thread Huey P.

Thanks Anton.

Did you have a good day scamming today BTW?
Ruh oh!

You know, I love generalizations when they work in my favor. Great thread Huey P.

Thanks Anton.

Aren't you from the Bronx? Shouldn't you be out distributing crack in your community while blaming the white man for all your troubles.
happy.gif

Mostly all the black dudes I see around my way are with fat white girls that no one wants or white girls who think their black (IMO white trash). You can havethem beasts for all I care.

You seem to have a limited view of things and your way of approaching this topic shows that you're probably more interested in gloating and taking shots onthe sly than actually finding any reasons as to why, in your eyes, Puerto Rican and White women are dating black men.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

p0tat0 5alad wrote:

A person can have personal preference and it doesn't necessarily start and end on their own race.

/thread
We all know this....but there are disproportionate numbers of certain ethnicities of women that seem to prefer Black men over men of their own
ethnic group.

As a man have y'all had any similar experiences to shed light on this phenomenon?

thinkingMan.jpg

Back in high school I would see a black guy with all different ethnicities of women, but have I rarely seen

If I did see a interracial relationship excluding a black male the roots of the relationship

Now granted that may have something to do with the population of certain races in my area.

But as much as I hate this word I think the 'swag' or maybe just the image of a black male

From the image given on TV, to the lifestyle, to way we dress, certain myths (*hum hum*) or maybe the need

laugh.gif

P.S.S. I have also noticed with some women, that once they take a risk and go out of race,

Because if a Asian parent saw their son/daughter dating another race.... get ready..

Spoiler [+]
211ndec.jpg

what the hell? im asian and my mom said that she doesnt care who i date as long as she makes me happy. i was like
eek.gif
. i was surprised she was so open minded about it too.

but yea asian men got it the worst. i blame it on the types of stereo.

Thanks Anton.

Aren't you from the Bronx? Shouldn't you be out distributing crack in your community while blaming the white man for all your troubles.
happy.gif
Here you go with the stereo types....
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I sell heroine, only peasants deal crack...
pimp.gif

Thanks Anton.

I go chop your dollar.
happy.gif

But on a serious note, I do find it funny that many black dudes LOVE massive white chicks. It confuses me, but go ahead brothers. If pounding a cow puts asmile on your face, then go head

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

p0tat0 5alad wrote:

/thread
ethnic group.

thinkingMan.jpg

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
211ndec.jpg

what the hell? im asian and my mom said that she doesnt care who i date as long as she makes me happy. i was like
eek.gif

There you go.

So I guess we can add stereotypes under the list of reasons.

Bronx Puerto Ricans will hop on any races %+!% though mostly $#$$## out there my dude nothing to really brag about. And im a cuban that looks black BTW.
laugh.gif

9472577eca30f25af4c3a9b4c99a3604850c296.gif

Originally Posted by Ricasho

Thanks Anton.

I go chop your dollar.
happy.gif

But on a serious note, I do find it funny that many black dudes LOVE massive white chicks. It confuses me, but go ahead brothers. If pounding a cow puts a smile on your face, then go head

I personally only smash fat white chicks when I'm intoxicated, as does everybody else. The people that have me
smh.gif
are black dudes who flaunt that in public like that's what's hot in thestreets.

BDW White dudes smash fat white chicks too (especially trailer trash, see maury and college dudes....college white dudes don't give a damn)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

You seem to have a limited view of things and your way of approaching this topic shows that you're probably more interested in gloating and taking shots on the sly than actually finding any reasons as to why, in your eyes, Puerto Rican and White women are dating black men.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...all you ever do is lurk in the shadows and try to gain NT intelligent points on other peoples back

Making snide remarks and cliche character calls...like them two old dudes in the Muppet Show balcony. Have you ever brought anything worthwhile to NT?

Muppet_051107093727103_wideweb__300x213.jpg

Damned if you do, damned if you don't....thats why I don't care for y'all personal judgments....on with the topic of discussion...

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Spoiler [+]
211ndec.jpg

eek.gif

There you go.

So I guess we can add stereotypes under the list of reasons.

the weirdest thing is when i went to the city, i saw a bunch of asian guys go out with pretty good looking non asian girls. i felt like i was in aparallel universe or something.

Puerto Rican women love Black Men more than their own men
stop generalizing duke cuzz u soundin realll dumb..... everytime i go to bk all these morenas biddiess is on my nutz
grin.gif
, does that mean blk chiccs love spanish dudes more then their own men?? ....

Back
Top Bottom