Puerto Rican (and White) Women & Black Men...Chicas Ven aqui Por Favor

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by andycrazn

what the hell? im asian and my mom said that she doesnt care who i date as long as she makes me happy. i was like
eek.gif
. i was surprised she was so open minded about it too.

but yea asian men got it the worst. i blame it on the types of stereo.
laugh.gif
she was just saying that to be a good mom. i say you test it out.
i think it wouldve been different if i was a girl. but that probably applies with any other race.

nah bro if u a fly asian dude you can get in easily wit white chix. chances are they never been approached by an asian dude. so they're like
happy.gif
devil.gif

use this to your advantage.

what the hell? im asian and my mom said that she doesnt care who i date as long as she makes me happy. i was like
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Yea do it. I can say that I rarely see asians dating outside of other asians. Their family has such strong control of their dating that its weird.And Im not only talking about far east asians, I'm talking about all asians(that includes every asian country). Cant remember the last time I saw a indianwith a black person

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

White dude in NYC pull more black tail than black dudes pull white tail. Fact.

This is true.

stop generalizing duke cuzz everytime i go to bk all these morenas biddiess is on my nutz
grin.gif
........does that mean blk chiccs love spanish dudes then their own men?? ....
How am I generalizing? I stated what my personal experience was and asked you to chime in with yours...Why you getting aggy? I'm asking if weare being used because of stereotypes...thats not really something to brag about.

And maybe they are on ya nutz (II)...but there are definitely more Rican women with Black men than Black women with Rican men...lets stop fronting and beingdefensive for a second.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

nah bro if u a fly asian dude you can get in easily wit white chix. chances are they never been approached by an asian dude. so they're like
happy.gif
devil.gif

Does Not Compute.........

I keed, I keed......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

happy.gif
devil.gif

Does Not Compute.........

2ewhz7m.jpg

laugh.gif

Cant remember the last time I saw a indian with a black person
You need to chill with some West Indians...We're all about that Black on Indian love and vice verse.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

White dude in NYC pull more black tail than black dudes pull white tail. Fact.

This is true.

stop generalizing duke cuzz everytime i go to bk all these morenas biddiess is on my nutz
grin.gif
........does that mean blk chiccs love spanish dudes then their own men?? ....
How am I generalizing? I stated what my personal experience was and asked you to chime in with yours...Why you getting aggy? I'm asking if we are being used because of stereotypes...thats not really something to brag about.

And maybe they are on ya nutz (II)...but there are definitely more Rican women with Black men than Black women with Rican men...lets stop fronting and being defensive for a second.

I live in the DMV area and the hispanic chicks here normally stick with their own race. Thats just how it is for some reason. However, there are some that dateoutside of their race, but the majority date hispanic dudes.

most of the asian friends i have say their parents won't let them date outside their race unless it's an upperclass white person. the last thing you'll see most asians with would be a black person because, like you said, their family has such a strong control on their dating life. most asian parents have the idea that blacks are low class and really just horrible theiving people [you can thank the media for that]. then others say because it's breaking tradition. most of my friends parents are very, very cultural - and marrying outside the race, they fear their children will abandon their native ways.

Interesting.

For the first thing, about 50% of puerto Ricans are black, they just lightskinned (though they wouldn't know that).

And I think a large part imo, is how Puerto Rican dudes treat there woman. I have two PR homegirls who don't even %$!# with PR dudes at all, and that isbecause they claim they all scuzbags or gay (not actually gay just ooze estrogen).

Originally Posted by Ricasho

eek.gif

laugh.gif
Yea do it. I can say that I rarely see asians dating outside of other asians. Their family has such strong control of their dating that its weird. And Im not only talking about far east asians, I'm talking about all asians(that includes every asian country). Cant remember the last time I saw a indian with a black person
yea i stood out ALOT when i went on a date with this black chick. everyone was giving me faces and all that but in my mind i was like you mad?

For the first thing, about 50% of puerto Ricans are black, they just lightskinned (though they wouldn't know that).

And I think a large part imo, is how Puerto Rican dudes treat there woman. I have two PR homegirls who don't even %$!# with PR dudes at all, and that is because they claim they all scuzbags or gay (not actually gay just ooze estrogen).
ibgilz.jpg

You took it there, didn't you?

I was trying to dance around that last part but I have heard that a lot too.

You Peter Rosenberging it...

And I think a large part imo, is how Puerto Rican dudes treat there woman. I have two PR homegirls who don't even %$!# with PR dudes at all, and that is because they claim they all scuzbags or gay (not actually gay just ooze estrogen).
ibgilz.jpg

You took it there, didn't you?

I was trying to dance around that last part but I have heard that a lot too.

You Peter Rosenberging it...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

peter-rosenberg-707361.jpg
I #*@++%# hate this dude
laugh.gif

most of the asian friends i have say their parents won't let them date outside their race unless it's an upperclass white person. the last thing you'll see most asians with would be a black person because, like you said, their family has such a strong control on their dating life. most asian parents have the idea that blacks are low class and really just horrible theiving people [you can thank the media for that]. then others say because it's breaking tradition. most of my friends parents are very, very cultural - and marrying outside the race, they fear their children will abandon their native ways.

Interesting.

this is true my sister roommate is asian and she said this about her parents....and she also said that a lot of them dont want a big schlong climbing up inthem
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ricasho

eek.gif

laugh.gif
Yea do it. I can say that I rarely see asians dating outside of other asians. Their family has such strong control of their dating that its weird. And Im not only talking about far east asians, I'm talking about all asians(that includes every asian country). Cant remember the last time I saw a indian with a black person
yea i stood out ALOT when i went on a date with this black chick. everyone was giving me faces and all that but in my mind i was like you mad?

There is another factor we can right down. Family, which makes sense.

So, so far we have Stereotypes and family, which in a way can kind of go hand to hand.

happy.gif
devil.gif

notes taken. it better work!
and it seems that hispanic girls never give an asian guy a chance. my friend tried to hook me up with some hispanic girls but once they heard i was chinesethey declined. the reason why was because the really do believe in stereotypes.

happy.gif
devil.gif

and it seems that hispanic girls never give an asian guy a chance. my friend tried to hook me up with some hispanic girls but once they heard i was chinesethey declined. the reason why was because the really do believe in stereotypes.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thats messed up fam...slighty funny but messed up.

Yea full blood asian's get no love usually. All the half asians I know being bagging everything of all races, putting up football numbers.

and @ andycrazn, it's not hard for asian dudes to pull white chicks. you just have to have style, charisma, and great personality, just like every other dude. have major confidence and don't be shy. there's a 5ft asian dude at my school who pulls more white chicks than you can believe just because he is buff as crap, and is the star of the football team - start lifting weights now and maybe it could happen for you.
alien.gif

i don't have any answer because i'm a westcoast dude (from socal, lived in oregon, and now in arizona), and there's either a shortage of PR anybodyor they don't exist out west.

anyhow, to the OP:

blackwhitecookie.gif

good thread. but...

i'm married so i can only look, but arizona has some of the most beautiful mexican women i have ever seen.

I never really put much thought about this kinda race and dating stuff.

I'm Latino (Mexican). When I was messing around being all single and stuff I used to bag a lot of girls, mainly latino girls and I just now remember thatall my boys (all of them black) used to be shocked as hell that I could pull more numbers than them. It would be like competitions are work and stuff like howmany numbers we could bag in a day. On the weekend days I'd bag an easy 5 or 6. I just hated it after a while cause I'd lose track of who was who andthen they'd come back to my job like a week or two later for an unwelcome visit.

Really didn't occur to me how big a part of the whole 'being black' was/is to their egos.

And not to knock anybody's game or girl-pulling skills but I don't know what latino dudes ya'll been hanging around or seen in action. In my neckof the woods, Latino dudes be pulling more girls than they know what to do with, more than any other race/culture I've seen.

And nobody Latino, that I personally know, has heard of or spoken of them being intimidated or threatened by black guys taking their women.

I can get more into this, but I'm a really outspoken person. I don't want this to get heated or to rock anybody's cradle...whoever can feel howeverthey want about this subject, I'm just speaking about what I seen and been through.

.lets stop fronting and being defensive for a second.

nobody is fronting or being defensive fam and u are generalizing cuzz ur basing your opinion off these chiks from the bronx for christ sakes(the home of thespanish JO
grin.gif
grin.gif
)......so your statement is nullified.

anyways i can care less cuz there always going to be that spanish chic who prefers a blac dude and the blac chic that prefers a spanish dude in nyc..... justdont be thinking its whole race when its not.

happy.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thats messed up fam...slighty funny but messed up.

yea i know i was laughing my %%! off too when she couldnt tell me why they declined. she even called a chick in front of me to see. she woulddescribe me to the girl and she was actually interested then she was like, " oh yea and hes chinese". followed by a long pause then a decline. imlaughing like i cant believe this.

@ nike star jay. i cant work out right now because i broke my arm while bike riding. lost my confidence because of it. something about being unable to work outis very depressing.

Back
Top Bottom