PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I just picked up Oblivion. I thought it was GOTY but I wrong. But hehehehehehehehe

I also get LA Noire.  Will have to wait to play it tomorrow since I busy tonight. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anyone know if its possible to get all 5 free games? is it console specific or account specific?
Good question...
Yup was wondering the same thing but i need to change my harddrive because im already out of space.

Has anyone change their harddrive? Any tips or how to sites?

If its the slim, on the bottom of the ps3 there's a little hatch pop that open and unscrew the blue screw. That allow you to pop the small piece off the front. Slide the HD out, you'll have to put the new one into the metal cage thing and slide it back in. Power it on should be good to go. If you got a phat one just pop the piece off the side and slide it out, replace the HD in the metal holder and put it back. It's pretty simple.

Edit: Anyone recommend Little Big Planet? Thinking about snagging up that and Infamous or Dead Nation. Heard good things about LBP but never played yet.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anyone know if its possible to get all 5 free games? is it console specific or account specific?
Good question...

I would assume that its console specific, but you can just DLC share with your friends if that's the case.

I just received this email from this address [email protected]

Looks fake to me, but what do I know. Anyone get this too?

laugh.gif

I would assume that its console specific, but you can just DLC share with your friends if that's the case.
Can someone also elaborate on this?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Hey is LA Noire worth the cop? (no pun)

I'm about to head to Kmart since they have that deal. Or should I just wait until it price drops?

Do not want to go into the LA thread since there might be spoilers.
Honestly man. Like I said a bunch of times to people in the official thread go into this game not expecting a GTA or RDR type of experience. Or else you will be disappointed.

The game's main story will take you anywhere from 15 to 25 hours alone. Depending on how you play through it.

Replay value is there with the 40 side quest missions, finding all of the cars, golden reels, and finding all of the historic landmarks that are in the game. The side quests missions are where are a lot of the gun fights and action missions are but the main story also has it's fair share of action based missions. No this game is NOT like Heavy Rain's game play. The only thing those 2 games  have in common is that they are both action adventure detective games and that's it.

Also the game has a bunch of DLC cases that are in the works and will be released later on.

Okay my bad... the real question i was gunna ask was r there black peoples in da game? 

cus i did some research on wikipedia n i read black peeps did not exitsed in the 1940s.  I jus dun wanna be supportin a racist game u knoe wat i mean.

(not srs)
laugh.gif

Edit I just saw the greyed out part of that post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Can someone also elaborate on this?

Don't listen to me, I'm wrong.

If the games are console specific, like PS+ is, you won't be able to DLC share.

Hopefully they're account specific.

laugh.gif

should be real, but check the content to make sure

thats the email i received confirmation from when i actually changed my sign in email and password

[h1]PSP Titles Being Remastered for PS3[/h1][h2]Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. announced.[/h2][h2]May 21, 2011[/h2]

Sony today announced a PSP Remaster series of titles that will ship on Blu-ray discs for PlayStation 3 starting first in Japan. 

The games will be "customized and developed" specifically for PS3 and include additional features such as Sixaxis support, new add-on content, and/or stereoscopic 3D support. Save files will be transferable back and forth between the original PSP game and the PS3 version. Ad-hoc mode gameplay will also be supported though the "adhoc party for PlayStation Portable" application on the PS3 system but not with every title. Sony notes the application is not supported on 20GB model (CECHB00) which does not support Wi-Fi. 

In Japan, the first PSP Remaster title will be Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. from Capcom. "The graphics of the PS3 version, including monsters, fields, equipment, as well as Felyne Comrades, are more gorgeous and vibrant than ever, and will deliver dynamic gameplay when played on the large TV screens," Sony said. 

No other details, such as a North American or Europe release plans, were revealed at this time. The press release notes that PSP "blockbuster games" will be remastered, so the selection will likely be limited to top-selling titles only. 

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif

should be real, but check the content to make sure

thats the email i received confirmation from when i actually changed my sign in email and password
It has my name in the email and it says this:

"This e-mail confirms that the password for your PlayStation(R)Network Account has been changed.

If you did not intend to change your password, contact Consumer Services for further assistance."

I definitely havent messed around with the account, password etc. I guess Ill have to ask my brothers since they were the ones that have been using it.

Everything seems fine though. Logged in successfully.

Damn peeps in here with over 1000 trophies lol..Im sitting here with 201 and I thought I was doing good..guess I need to step up..

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Oh, it worked.

anybody got Killzone 3?
How's the campaign?

campaign was kinda short but i give it a 7/10 
prolly need 2 play throughs to get all the single player trophies

Back
Top Bottom