PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I said I'd continue to let people know some easy trophy games everytime I found them....
Alone in the Dark: Inferno is supposed to be very easy. The game itself has a 6.8 rating on IGN (Good) which makes it definitely playable. 

I have yet to play it, but researching the trophies, it is a very easy Platinum, along with 50 trophies total. Might even be able to find it for cheaper than a rental price.

All trophies are offline, and can be completed in a single playthrough, or through chapter selection. There are no difficulty trophies.

Originally Posted by Furrell

As if things couldn't get worse:
[h1]Rockstar Games and Sony Joint Statement on L.A. Noire[/h1]
+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

We have received a very small number of customer support questions about PS3s overheating or shutting down while playing L.A. Noire. At this time, Rockstar Games and Sony can confirm that neither L.A. Noire or firmware update 3.61 are causing the PS3 hardware to overheat. We are both committed to working hard to find solutions to this and any issues that may arise. If you are experiencing any issues with L.A. Noire or your PS3 hardware, please contact technical support using any of the means provided below:

Rockstar Support: www.rockstargames.com/support
Rockstar Support on Twitter: twitter.com/RockstarSupport

PlayStation 3 Support: http://us.playstation.com/support/

http://us.playstation.com/support/
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ive put a lil over 10 hours into this game already, haven't had any issues. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I said I'd continue to let people know some easy trophy games everytime I found them....
Alone in the Dark: Inferno is supposed to be very easy. The game itself has a 6.8 rating on IGN (Good) which makes it definitely playable. 

I have yet to play it, but researching the trophies, it is a very easy Platinum, along with 50 trophies total. Might even be able to find it for cheaper than a rental price.

All trophies are offline, and can be completed in a single playthrough, or through chapter selection. There are no difficulty trophies.
Hahaha, and there's a copy new for 14.99 at my local EB.
nerd.gif

Damnit, Chris. Now I gotta go get it.
mad.gif

finally played some mw2 last night

squaded up with boost jason taptap vintage and peesn

jason still sucks and boost still runs around aimlessly 
roll.gif

havent had time to cop any new games... only interested in mk, la noire, and catherine. maybe i'll get my girl to get for me on my bday 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

When is the Red dead redemption G.O.Y version going to come out?

July last time I checked.
Thanks. Last time I heard it was May but I'll wait for it to play the undead dlc.

Yeh, thats exactly what I'm waiting for, too.
I rented it 2 months ago and was gonna buy it until I heard about the GOTY edition.

Figured I would just wait because there was a few good games coming out that could hold me over until it drops.

GameStop has the RDR GOTY Strategy Guide coming out July 1st, so I'm assuming the game will drop the same day.

Just saw this on the PlayStation Facebook page:
PlayStation
Due to the recent PSN outage, Mortal Kombat for PS3 will now be playable online without need for the Kombat Pass. This is a temporary solution that will only be available while Playstation Store is unavailable. Once PlayStation Store is back up, users will be able to enter the Kombat Pass code included with Mortal Kombat or purchase a Kombat Pass for $9.99.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

roll.gif

havent had time to cop any new games... only interested in mk, la noire, and catherine. maybe i'll get my girl to get for me on my bday 
pimp.gif

I saw the invite, but was watching the Smallville Series Finale. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Il

Can anyone recommend a mic? Preferably below $80, best quality.

Haven't tried out the Turtle Beach brand of gaming headsets, not sure if they're available here, but I have the first-generation Official PS3 Bluetooth headset, and it works quite well with the PS3. Pairs up quite seamlessly with the PS3, as well as my iPhone. My only gripe is the ear clip gets irritating after prolonged usage. The second-generation's smaller and lighter than mine... you might want to look into that one if you plan on purchasing one.

anyone looking for a back up ps3 or just a ps3 in general...microcenter is selling refurb 80 gigs with 1 year warranty for 109.99

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone looking for a back up ps3 or just a ps3 in general...microcenter is selling refurb 80 gigs with 1 year warranty for 109.99

fat or slim?
Spoiler [+]
hmm sell my slim cop this and an x-box use the money i save for liquor 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

roll.gif

pimp.gif
243141480.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

fat or slim?
Spoiler [+]
hmm sell my slim cop this and an x-box use the money i save for liquor 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

80 gigs are fats...its a way good deal with the 1 year warranty 
990woh.png

You guys can also get an extended warranty from squaretrade on those refurbs. I bought a refurb off ebay 2 years ago and got a 2 year warranty from squaretrade and it's been great.

^ how does that work. i have been thinking about getting it for my 360, if it breaks do they send you a brand new one?

I think I read somewhere that out of all of the old fat PS3 model's the 80GB PS3's had the worse failure rates. Can't find the link right now.

I'll say this though. Me being a OG 60GB PS3 owner and going to the PS3 Slim last December. It was such a good move and honestly I had some serious reservation and for the longest time held out on making the switch.

But since then I really don't miss the extra 2 USB ports, memory card readers, and backwards compatibility. I thought I would at first but now it's like I just don't care about those extra features. I hardly utilized them during the 4 years I had my OG 60GB PS3.

Man L.A. Noire would have so been better off if it would have stayed exclusive to the PS3.

We would have gotten more content on the disc because R* & Team Bondi would have put the game on a dual layer 50GB blu-ray and not have to worry about XBOX 360's disc limitations. Team Bondi has already said in several interviews they axed 2 big crime desks with more cases from the game because of this issue.

SMH

^
30t6p3b.gif

My ps3 that ylod'd was an 80gb fat one. I miss the card readers and the two extra ports.. So i can charge all of my peripherals at once. But i bought that PS move Charging Station, so i have two less peripherals to worry about.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom