PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i seen somewhere that it was ratchet and clank instead of stardust? is this correct or incorrect?

i think ratchet and clank quest for booty replaced stardust for the European welcome back package

empire, just curious, how many trophies u got?

i was asking around here the other say and ppl were posting their total but i didn't see yours

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Has anybody's FAT PS3 acted up since the new firmware? There are reports of overheating/system failure since the new update. Just redboxed LA Noire and I'm kinda scared, since I know I'll bust an all nighter if I get hooked on it today.

I haven't had any problems. Been on it about 4 hours each day the past 2 days. With a 24 hr gap in between playing times.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

empire, just curious, how many trophies u got?

i was asking around here the other say and ppl were posting their total but i didn't see yours
1864, but only 9 Platinums. 

Has anybody's FAT PS3 acted up since the new firmware? There are reports of overheating/system failure since the new update. Just redboxed LA Noire and I'm kinda scared, since I know I'll bust an all nighter if I get hooked on it today.

yeah.. video on my ps3 is all distorted and pink 
indifferent.gif
is this common?.. im not trying to pay another $150 to get this fixed for the second time. 

Empire didn't you cop & play the Tomb Raider trilogy for trophies and the 3 easy platinums for each game?

For COD players

Call of Duty: Black Ops
[h6] Hey PS3 players, it's time to catch up! To welcome you back online, we're running a PSN-exclusive Double XP Weekend and 24/7 Nuketown playlist, starting this Friday the 20th at 10am PST, and running until Tuesday the 24th at 10am PST. Watch those ranks fly![/h6]

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Empire didn't you cop & play the Tomb Raider trilogy for trophies and the 3 easy platinums for each game?

I bought it, but they aren't TOO easy. The control issues in Underworld had me going crazy. But definitely attainable. I have 1 Plat (in Underworld) and working on Legend. 
If you liked Uncharted, these are 3 games that aren't as good, but pretty decent.

If you do get it, Legend is the best one as far as control. Underworld has the better story. Still havent tried Anniversary.... I like playing through one in it's entirety before starting the next.

The Prince of Persia Collection can get crazy hard. 
mad.gif

I hate nuketown, but nuketown 24/7 was a pretty fun playlist. They should just make it a regular game mode instead of making it only available during double xp events...

I'm not updating anything until the firmware release after E3

Originally Posted by Furrell

As if things couldn't get worse:
[h1]Rockstar Games and Sony Joint Statement on L.A. Noire[/h1]
+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

We have received a very small number of customer support questions about PS3s overheating or shutting down while playing L.A. Noire. At this time, Rockstar Games and Sony can confirm that neither L.A. Noire or firmware update 3.61 are causing the PS3 hardware to overheat. We are both committed to working hard to find solutions to this and any issues that may arise. If you are experiencing any issues with L.A. Noire or your PS3 hardware, please contact technical support using any of the means provided below:

Rockstar Support: www.rockstargames.com/support
Rockstar Support on Twitter: twitter.com/RockstarSupport

PlayStation 3 Support: http://us.playstation.com/support/

http://us.playstation.com/support/
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. GTA4 was the cause of my PS3 fat's YLOD. Rockstar.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by concordxl

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by concordxl

anybody still play rainbow six vegas 2? i know its old but i still play and its always people online

I still play from time to time for nostalgia purposes 
I prefer Rainbow Six to CoD. More skill is required

yeah i never really got into CoD after playing this. Terrorist hunt is the @$% online
sometimes those terrorists would just overwhelm you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif
 man i had a girl come over and she stopped and said what is that?...looking @ my marvel vs capcom 2 fight stick 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
^
roll.gif
Already copped mine. They definitely tried hard to make it look like a toy. And you've got guys that have been trying to make it look more manly... like so
eek.gif
pimp.gif
:

Sharp-Shooter.jpg

I'm so tempted to paint mine as well (arctic or desert camo), but I'm not sure it would work out that nice. Still trying to find a strap for it so it's less tiring to use. And a red dot sight to help with calibration.

Still haven't played with it on SOCOM 4 Online Multiplayer yet (tried it out with a controller first; 3rd-person multiplayer aiming is quite difficult.
ohwell.gif
Maybe that'll change when I use the Sharpshooter. ). Having way too much fun on Black Ops these days. Now I hate Second Chancers.
laugh.gif

Still on the fence whether or not to cop Resistance 3 when it comes out. Was a fan of Resistance: Fall of Man... haven't played Resistance 2. It does have SharpShooter support, though.
can that bad boy be used with CoD?? if so copping today!

unfortunately, no. Only SOCOM 4, Killzone 3, and MAG officially support it, I think. Resistance 3's supposed to have Sharpshooter support due to the overwhelming demand for the sharpshooter. I'm praying for MW3 and Battlefield 3 to support it, though. =/

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I hate nuketown, but nuketown 24/7 was a pretty fun playlist. They should just make it a regular game mode instead of making it only available during double xp events...
i never played an xp event..how does this work? serious question i wanna get in on nuketown 24/7

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

i never played an xp event..how does this work? serious question i wanna get in on nuketown 24/7

It's just like normal, except you get double the XP for whatever. Nothing else changes.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

It's just like normal, except you get double the XP for whatever. Nothing else changes.

To add to that, the Nuketown 24/7 mode shows up as a separate game mode when they announce it, similar to the First Strike DLC-only mode.
pimp.gif
Just found out I'll be missing around 2 days of Double XP weekend. Going out of town...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Chris, were you at the games? Did you have a Kesler jersey on?
I was, but I was wearing a white Burrows jersey for the first game, and a Home Luongo jersey for Game 2. I was sitting in 309.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Proshares

Chris, were you at the games? Did you have a Kesler jersey on?
I was, but I was wearing a white Burrows jersey for the first game, and a Home Luongo jersey for Game 2. I was sitting in 309.
Ah, never mind then
laugh.gif
Versus zoomed in on a fan I swore that looked like you.

you can pick 2 from these 
•Dead Nation
•inFAMOUS
•LittleBigPlanet
•Super Stardust HD
•Wipeout HD + Fury
[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]+55 days of ps+ if you had plus already you get 60 days 
[/font]

Not familiar with any of these games.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

you can pick 2 from these 
•Dead Nation
•inFAMOUS
•LittleBigPlanet
•Super Stardust HD
•Wipeout HD + Fury
[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]+55 days of ps+ if you had plus already you get 60 days 
[/font]

Not familiar with any of these games.

they are all great games. i own them all except Super Startdust. Dead Nation, LBP, and Infamous are all AWESOME games. Infamous 2 is dropping this year as well.

Back
Top Bottom