PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Wait, where did I just post then?
laugh.gif

@fourzerotwo

The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC will hit PS3 in North America on May 4th, everywhere else May 5th. PC gets it worldwide on May 4th

[h1]Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker 'Big Boss' Pack Sneaks Stateside[/h1]
Metal Gear fans won't have to settle for the limited edition (and garish) "spirited green" PSP when buying their Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker bundle. The superior "Big Boss" pack is also coming to U.S and Canada.

It's coming to the United States as a GameStop exclusive, which may be bad news to some of you hoping to vote with your dollars elsewhere. The better news is that the package, better in aesthetic and Memory Stick storage size, is $199 USD. That's the same price as the minty green version.

What does one get with the "Big Boss"? This, Snake.
  • "Camouflage" PSP-3000 system
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker game on UMD
  • Voucher for in-game content unlockable early on in the game
  • PlayStation Network downloadable movie voucher - title to be announced
  • 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo
  • Premium carrying case
Watch for it June 8 alongside Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, a game stuffed with corporate sponsorship and cross-game tie-ins.

from kotaku

Via Youtube

Not new, but never been posted, impressive nonetheless. The lighting, graphics, even the detail of the driver and his driving gestures are damn near perfect.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Joystiq.com

Red Dead Redemption's online 'Multiplayer Free Roam' revealed

8 man posse? KLIQ we need to get on this. Online looks dope as hell. I'm coppin. Chris, Mo, Nino? Battousai, Jason, Martin? Who else?
I'll cop. When is release?

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

after the update is anyone having issues. my HDMI keeps dropping, red lines across the screen, and popping noises
i had some weird staticy noise while playing mw2 last night no ones mic was going off...it  lasted about 3-5 seconds
yea the same problem im having but they last much longer
ive only had problems with my hdmi when playing cod4. this was before the firmware upgrade. audio drops randomly, so i just unplug then plug it back in.

yea i re-plugged it and it started working again
is there a way to fix this without having to wiggle the cable every time? it happens whenever i turn my ps3 on. my screen goes purple green.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Via Joystiq.com

8 man posse? KLIQ we need to get on this. Online looks dope as hell. I'm coppin. Chris, Mo, Nino? Battousai, Jason, Martin? Who else?
May 18, 2010

I'll pick this up, I remember GTA IV online with everyone fighting.
laugh.gif

Xbox 360 Games - E3 2010 - Red Dead Redemption

boost... have u been playing ffxiii at all?

i finally got back on it after finishing god of war 3.

so far the game reminds me of ffx a lot.

Well my PS3 just stop reading my disc so I'm assuming its broken now.  Any tips on fixing the problem myself or should I take the L and just buy a new one.

I haven't even started it yet, I want to finish God of War III first. I'm stuck at some maze where I just killed Zeus wife, and I gotta move %+$@ so water pours on stairs and time slows down, idk fam, %+$@ is annoyingly difficult.

Originally Posted by d5

Well my PS3 just stop reading my disc so I'm assuming its broken now.  Any tips on fixing the problem myself or should I take the L and just buy a new one.
If you have a FAT PS3 and your blu-ray drive is bad you might want to look into getting a replacement drive for a decent price on ebay and try fixing it yourself. Check youtube videos on how to do it.

Via Joystiq.com

may 18th. day 1 purchase for me!

I haven't even started it yet, I want to finish God of War III first. I'm stuck at some maze where I just killed Zeus wife, and I gotta move %+$@ so water pours on stairs and time slows down, idk fam, %+$@ is annoyingly difficult.
laugh.gif
its annoying at first... put Hera on that round contraption on the ground to activate where ur looking at the statue's perspective. this has to be active while ur doing everything else.

then quickly move the pillar towards the bottom right of the screen. this is the important part. put it in so that it fits in the middle to make a small stairs.

if this doesnt make sense just youtube it.

Some moron was streaming the FF XIV last night on ustream and didn't block out his character name.

Info on FF XIV:

-public beta in two months
-will be RELEASED for PS3 and PC by September of this year
-Various collectors editions are coming

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

Via Joystiq.com

may 18th. day 1 purchase for me!

Man... I still haven't played GOW III, Star Ocean, and 3D Dot Game Heros drops May 11th...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom