PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h1]Call of Duty 7, according to dev[/h1]You may not realise it, but there’s a lot of juicy information aboutthe as-yet-unnamed 7th title in the Call of Duty series sitting ontheir official forums. Specifically, Treyarch dev Vahn (real name DavidVonderhaar – he’s the Multiplayer Design Director for the upcoming CoDgame) has posted several tidbits in a thread on killstreak rewards forthe forthcoming Call of Duty game – while some of this representspersonal opinion, some of what he has to say may well represent theshape that their game is beginning to take.
The main message that he wants to stress is that Treyarch do listento their community to the point that they read every single suggestionthat is put to them. It seems we can expect to see a much more roundedgame than Modern Warfare 2, as many posters on the Treyarch boards havecalled on the devs to learn from Infinity Ward’s mistakes and Vahn hasexpressed his agreement on more than one occasion.

In terms of actual game details, here’s a synopsis of what we can deduce from Vahn’s posts:
  • While they’ve tried having custom killstreaks for each class, thatseemed to complicate the ‘purity and speed’ of Create a Class.
  • Consequently, it’s fair to assume that customizable killstreaks are all but confirmed.
  • At this stage in development, killstreaks stack and carry over if you die, but do not contribute to further killstreaks (hence eliminating the ‘camping for killstreaks’ problem of Modern Warfare 2).
  • Treyarch are not fans of Commando, the extended melee range perk in Modern Warfare 2, and it is unlikely to return.
  • They’ve tried a ‘manned’ version of the Sentry Gun killstreak, but weren’t fans.
  • We may well see a return to pistols as the only available sidearm,or perhaps a choice between pistols and launchers. Vahn and many of theteam are not fans of shotguns and machine pistols as secondary weapons– it gives a player ‘too much firepower’.
  • The knife may well become a secondary weapon – although Vahn didn’t want to say too much.
  • Finally, don’t expect the nuke to return as a killstreak. Vahn says they are not fans of a game-ending killstreak
im not understanding this statement

yea me too, if they don't contribute to killstreaks after you die more people will camp to get them again

i used to stack my killstreaks in COD 4 use airstrike get the chopper don't use it in till you die, call in the chopper  you get a UAV and a airstrike and repeat the

process
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^
You, Ray, Jason, and I each having a helicopter trying to call it at the same time, FTL.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
tell me about it i will sit in a corner of the map pressing right on the d-pad trying get it first

eastore.com $20 off code deal is sweet

I ordered The Saboteur last sunday and EA sent it with free 2ND Air from UPS
pimp.gif
Also the game with free DLC for "The Midnight Show".

Got the game today. Installing now and about to start playing it.

Going to order Battlefield Bad Company 2 tonight for $39 bucks and am going to also pre order Skate 3 & Medal Of Honor for $39 each with free shipping.

The deal ends this friday.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h1]Call of Duty 7, according to dev[/h1]
  • At this stage in development, killstreaks stack and carry over if you die, but do not contribute to further killstreaks (hence eliminating the ‘camping for killstreaks’ problem of Modern Warfare 2).
im not understanding this statement

yea me too, if they don't contribute to killstreaks after you die more people will camp to get them again

i used to stack my killstreaks in COD 4 use airstrike get the chopper don't use it in till you die, call in the chopper  you get a UAV and a airstrike and repeat the

process
smokin.gif
People die with killstreaks, and then camp when they have something like a chopper gunner or something out getting them their kills for the next one. You won't be able to do that anymore since killstreak kills won't count to a new killstreak once you die. Makes sense.

A couple deals on some games:

The Saboteur $19.79 on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Sab...1&tag=blurayforum-20

Metal Gear 4 $19.99 on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Met...1&tag=blurayforum-20

I played The Saboteur for a couple hours last night and the game was surprisingly better than what I thought it would be
happy.gif
well worth the price that it's going for now and I think the reviews the game got from the usual gaming sites weren't fair. I checked out the trophy guide for this game and some of the trophies look crazy and will take some time before you can unlock them and get platinum for this game. 

[h2]Call of Duty 7 to be featured in May issue of OPM UK[/h2]
April 8th, 2010 @ 15:10
By Stephany Nunneley

FMJ.jpg

Looks as though readers of OPM UK will get a treat when the May 16 issue goes on stands.

Treyarch’s new Call of Duty title is to be revealed in it.

The teaser from the latest issue as been scanned and posted over on MaxConsole. Take a look here.

Loads of rumors have been running wild about the game for ages. Vietnam. Black Ops. Zombies. Puppies.

It is also rumored for an October or November release.

Hopefully next month’s issue will put an end to all this pondering, wondering, and rumoring.
Loads more through the lovely links

[h2]Rumour – Capcom vs Marvel 3, SSFIV PC reveals coming soon[/h2]
April 8th, 2010 @ 12:33
By Johnny Cullen

marvelvscapcoma3.jpg

According to a rumour from Team Spooky, a reveal of Marvel vs Capcom 3 could be coming soon.

Kotakuinsists there could be some substance to this, as this is the same lotwho leaked the entire Super Street Fighter IV roster, which ended up tobe bang on.

Team Spooky says a reveal will happen in May, although it’s possibleif there was a unveil, it could happen at Capcom’s Captivate event nextweek in Hawaii.

The game before it, MvC2, was re-released on PSN and Xbox Live Arcade last year. The firm’s already said that it may announce another versus title this year.

The website also say there’s a PC version of SSFIV in the works,although don’t know when it’s due to even be revealed or released.

Capcom’s only confirmed so far the fighter will release on PS3 and 360 by the end of this month, with an Arcade version announced last weekend.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^
You, Ray, Jason, and I each having a helicopter trying to call it at the same time, FTL.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
tell me about it i will sit in a corner of the map pressing right on the d-pad trying get it first
its worse in shipment... got me having 3 helicopters in a row and not being able to use it.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Via Joystiq.com

Def Jam Rapstar distributed by Konami this fall
rapstarheaderimg580px34234.jpg

A little less than a year after the game was officially revealed, Def Jam Rapstar finally has a distributor and a release window. Konami revealed that it will be bringing the Rakimulator to junior MCs on Wii, 360 and PS3 this fall. We only know a handful of the game's 40+ songs, but we've listed what we know right after the break.

A tip for the future rappers this game inspires: When trying to appear "hard" amongst your colleagues and the subject of paying dues arises, admitting that you got your start "on the streets of Def Jam Rapstar" probably isn't going to win you any brownie points. And if there's one thing that holds sway in the rap industry, it's brownie points.

Via Joystiq.com

Red Dead Redemption's online 'Multiplayer Free Roam' revealed

8 man posse? KLIQ we need to get on this. Online looks dope as hell. I'm coppin. Chris, Mo, Nino? Battousai, Jason, Martin? Who else?

I know I'm late but I just started back playing video games in Feb but Arkham Asylum is one of the illest games i've ever played.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Storyline and Game play = Execellent!!

Back
Top Bottom