PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Anyone play dragon age? I'm about 10 hours in on PC...

Game is
pimp.gif
but has a really high learning curve

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Game is
pimp.gif
I have it on PC.  Beat the game and the expansion pack.  Good game.  And great storyline that you totally control.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Game is
pimp.gif
I have it on PC.  Beat the game and the expansion pack.  Good game.  And great storyline that you totally control.
How long did it take you to beat the main storyline. Dudes here at work are telling me 100 hours
eek.gif

Via http://twitter.com/SonyPl...ation/status/11662685937

Aliens vs. Predator in PlayStation Home dance-off
aliesnvspredatorsdance.jpg

It's time for another PlayStation Home dance-off! Unlike the original Hamsters vs. Humans dance-off, this one is a community-driven event, powered by passionate fans of Sony's online service. To participate in the least violent conflict between these two species, you'll want to log on to Home's Central Plaza this Wednesday, April 7 at 9:00 p.m. EDT (6:00 p.m. PDT).

Anyone else suddenly reminded of the tagline to the AVP movie?

Via blog.us.playstation.com

PSP crowns King of Pool this week
kingofpool45.jpg

Sure, you may already be one of the Hustle Kings on PS3, but isn't it time you sought another billiards-related monarchy on a Sony system? Of course it is. Nordcurrent thinks so, which is why it's releasing King of Pool for PSP over the PlayStation Network this week.

King of Pool is a pool game that purports to "implement the whole variety of rules that exist in the world." It features a bunch of real pool modes, as well as weird original tables invented by the team. "Originally they were created by our lead artists just for fun, as a joke," Nordcurrent managing director Alex Bravve said, "but then we've noticed that a lot of people are actually enjoying playing them. So we decided to leave these tables as a feature, rather than an Easter egg."

King of Pool will be downloadable April 8 for ten bucks.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Awful weekend. Lost my Blackberry and computer crashed/cannot find back-up disc.

You and technology been having it out lately.....lets not forget about the PS3 a few weeks ago.

I'm all psyched because I'm about to finish God of War II.  I'm up to the last fight where you fight a sister, then another one is in the morror.....almost there and on the GOW 3!

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Game is
pimp.gif
How long did it take you to beat the main storyline. Dudes here at work are telling me 100 hours
eek.gif
50-60 I think.

[h2]Sony E3 presser confirmed for June 15[/h2]
April 6th, 2010 @ 19:15
By Johnny Cullen

jacktretton.jpg

Sony’s E3 press conference will take place on June 15, the company said today.

The event will be held at the Shrine Audutorium from 11:30am PST. That’s 7:30pm BST and 8:30pm CET, as seen here in the invite sent out to press.

Last year’s event saw formal reveals of Gran Turismo 5, Team ICO’sLast Guardian, the gigaton that was Final Fantasy XIV and the debut ofModNation Racers, as well as “the worst kept secret of E3″ last year,according to Sony’s Kaz Hirai, PSP go.

The news arrives after Microsoft confirmed it’s set to hold its press conference on June 14 at the Wiltern Theater: a day after holding a special Natal-only event at the USC Galen Center on June 13.

Nintendo hasn’t formally announced the date for its press conference yet, but is expected to be the same day as Sony’s, June 15.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Awful weekend. Lost my Blackberry and computer crashed/cannot find back-up disc.

You and technology been having it out lately.....lets not forget about the PS3 a few weeks ago.

I'm all psyched because I'm about to finish God of War II.  I'm up to the last fight where you fight a sister, then another one is in the morror.....almost there and on the GOW 3!

the part where u have to fight 2 sisters at the same time can get annoying.

i remember moving all over the place and using some magic to slow time to finally beat them.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Sony E3 presser confirmed for June 15[/h2]
April 6th, 2010 @ 19:15
By Johnny Cullen

jacktretton.jpg

Sony’s E3 press conference will take place on June 15, the company said today.

The event will be held at the Shrine Audutorium from 11:30am PST. That’s 7:30pm BST and 8:30pm CET, as seen here in the invite sent out to press.

Last year’s event saw formal reveals of Gran Turismo 5, Team ICO’sLast Guardian, the gigaton that was Final Fantasy XIV and the debut ofModNation Racers, as well as “the worst kept secret of E3″ last year,according to Sony’s Kaz Hirai, PSP go.

The news arrives after Microsoft confirmed it’s set to hold its press conference on June 14 at the Wiltern Theater: a day after holding a special Natal-only event at the USC Galen Center on June 13.

Nintendo hasn’t formally announced the date for its press conference yet, but is expected to be the same day as Sony’s, June 15.
It's so lame that industry professionals can't go to this stuff and it's media only
eyes.gif

The only dudes that get to go are the ones demoing this stuff and even then it's 2-4 people
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh well i'll be on the E3 floor probably explaining to some snot nosed kid from gamestop that the video game industry isn't for the weak at heart and that no one cares about the "script" you wrote about your typical hero trying to save the world from a big bad evil villain.

TRUST there's at least 10 of these dudes @ E3 telling me this crap everyday...

So E3 isn't being done at the LA Convention center this year ?

I thought they were going back to the old school style days how E3 was done before.

Hope we get more news about LA Noire and also about Agent.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sony waits to release the details about the DLC for GOW III and they might even release a new GOW PSP game ?

Also another rumor that's been going on for awhile now is Mass Effect 1 & 2 getting released on PS3 like what happened with Bioshock 1 & 2.

Hybrid what's UP with the hookups for E3 ?

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

So E3 isn't being done at the LA Convention center this year ?

I thought they were going back to the old school style days how E3 was done before.

Hope we get more news about LA Noire and also about Agent.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sony waits to release the details about the DLC for GOW III and they might even release a new GOW PSP game ?

Also another rumor that's been going on for awhile now is Mass Effect 1 & 2 getting released on PS3 like what happened with Bioshock 1 & 2.

Hybrid what's UP with the hookups for E3 ?
E3 is at the LA convention center this year for 3 days. I'll be there all 3 days...

M$, $ony, and Nintendo all have pressers before or during the first day of the show. It's just that all the press conferences are always off site somewhere ( EX: The Shrine Auditorium, The Wiltern) and are for persons in the media and not people in the industry.

Getting access to the show floor you need to be a member of the game industry or a buyer (like Gamestop). Now they changed the rules so that not every lackey who works for Lamestop can get in but managers and assistant managers can get in i think. Back in the old days if you worked at Target or Wal-mart even as a cashier you could get in
laugh.gif
. Now there's a lot of hoops to jump through to prove you're a part of the industry.

If I know someone who's not going for a day I MAY be able to hook an NTer up but my non-industry friends come first. I'll speak on it closer to the show date.

Back
Top Bottom