PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Bioshock 2.... oh mah GAWD
eek.gif
pimp.gif
This is the most addicting game I've played since MGS4. I think I logged in something around 9 hours just today and had to force myself to stop so I dont beat it too soon
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

But ohmygod this game is nuts. If anyone's on the fence with this game, buy it. Just dont do that ##%#@@%* Gamestop offer where they give you an extra 25% on trade ins towards this game. Those !$@%#$# gave me 12.50 for Killzone 2
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Anyone like deadspace?

Afriend at another company sent me some concept art from the incomingsequel. Might post something that I haven't seen in the wild if someoneis interested
nerd.gif
Yes please
nerd.gif

Anyone like deadspace?

A friend at another company sent me some concept art from the incoming sequel. Might post something that I haven't seen in the wild if someone is interested
nerd.gif

MW2 is acting up.

Right when I see someone, i aim and shoot and the screen goes ******ed and i end up shooting a wall.. im not sure if its lag or something. anyone got answers

Anyone like deadspace?
A friend at another company sent me some concept art from the incoming sequel. Might post something that I haven't seen in the wild if someone is interested
nerd.gif
I bought it for $20 back in the fall played it all january to get trophies its a alright game. you don't gotta post pics im not really interested but its a great game for horror/suspense.
Thanks anyways hybrid

Anyone like deadspace?

nerd.gif

hell yeah post them. that game is super crasy good. it's like event horizon movie... I didn't even understand the game until I played it twice. good good

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^ I wanna but there is no way I can choose it over Bioshock
nerd.gif
I picked up star ocean and bioshock 1 (BB has it for 9.99)

bioshock falls short, or atleast thats what all the reviews say so im going to play the first one until bioshock 2 does a nose dive in price

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Speedy0990 wrote:

theprocessofbelief wrote:

Speedy0990 wrote:

vintuc wrote:

HBD, NC!

Jason how far you in WKC? Vintuc? Boost, you start yet?

I have been gone a week on a work roadtrip, so I am pretty far behind now, I'd imagine.

Nope not too far behind, I havent been playing too much since saturday morning. I just got Kara into my party, beat her stupid Gigas without using the white knight lol, two 5 skill sword combos and she went bye bye

Its pretty annoying trying to harvest all these god damn rocks/branches other bs to build stuff for your town.
I got the red knight and I think I'm close to beating the game.

Damn. Jason, you done any quests?

Vintuc, it gets easier as you get further... but still a pain in the %%+. Gold mining takes forever, too.

Just beat the game and how the game ended looks like a WKC2 is on the way

I heard it has a brutal ending. I think I am going to try and get Platinum in this game eventually.

How far am I away? I just got Greede to lift into the mine....

half way there

Damn you beat it already! Im not too far behind you, I just need to find Greede. Side note, wow the spear skills are amazing, well the first couple do really low damage but dart and pul**** I forget the rest of the name were doing ~110 damage on the mobs in the mine. I tried them on Kara so she is just level 13 doing that much damage whereas my level 20 with a sword his damage is in the 40s on those mobs and Leonard level 18 with an axe is hitting 50s

[h2]Heavy Rain reviews go live, set phasers to stun[/h2]
February 10th, 2010 @ 17:03
By Johnny Cullen

Heavy-Rain-US-Boxart.jpg

The embargo for reviews of Heavy Rain is gone, with impressions and scores starting to come in.

Famitsu gave the game a 37/40 earlier in its newest issue, while the first review in the world went to OPM with a nine last month.

Today, however, is when the online reviews break cover.

Get them below. We’ll add more as they come in. If you have links, add them below.
The Quantic Dream thriller is out on February 23 in the US and February 26 in the UK for PS3.

The demo’s available on the PS Store from tomorrow, although you can get it early if you’re lucky.

[h2]Demon Souls 2 (maybe) teased for fall release in Japan[/h2]
February 10th, 2010 @ 07:57
By Johnny Cullen

demonssouls.jpg

Japanese mag Dengeki has possibly teased in its latest podcast that Demon’s Souls 2 is on the way.

And it’ll be out this fall in Japan.

The title wasn’t exactly mentioned, but the podcast did say it was agame that released last year, and had some “interesting gameplaysystems

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Speedy0990 wrote:

Demon Souls 2 (maybe) teased for fall release in Japan
By Johnny Cullen

demonssouls.jpg

Japanese mag Dengeki has possibly teased in its latest podcast that Demon’s Souls 2 is on the way.

The title wasn’t exactly mentioned, but the podcast did say it was a game that released last year, and had some “interesting gameplay systems

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Speedy0990 wrote:

Demon Souls 2 (maybe) teased for fall release in Japan
By Johnny Cullen

demonssouls.jpg

The title wasn’t exactly mentioned, but the podcast did say it was a game that released last year, and had some “interesting gameplay systems

Here is IGN's video review for Heavy Rain:

They gave it a 9.0

After playing the demo I'm sold and will be picking this game up on release day.

Originally Posted by vintuc

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Speedy0990 wrote:

Speedy0990 wrote:

vintuc wrote:

HBD, NC!

Jason how far you in WKC? Vintuc? Boost, you start yet?

I have been gone a week on a work roadtrip, so I am pretty far behind now, I'd imagine.

Nope not too far behind, I havent been playing too much since saturday morning. I just got Kara into my party, beat her stupid Gigas without using the white knight lol, two 5 skill sword combos and she went bye bye

Its pretty annoying trying to harvest all these god damn rocks/branches other bs to build stuff for your town.
I got the red knight and I think I'm close to beating the game.

Damn. Jason, you done any quests?

Vintuc, it gets easier as you get further... but still a pain in the %%+. Gold mining takes forever, too.

Just beat the game and how the game ended looks like a WKC2 is on the way

I heard it has a brutal ending. I think I am going to try and get Platinum in this game eventually.

How far am I away? I just got Greede to lift into the mine....

half way there

Damn you beat it already! Im not too far behind you, I just need to find Greede. Side note, wow the spear skills are amazing, well the first couple do really low damage but dart and pul**** I forget the rest of the name were doing ~110 damage on the mobs in the mine. I tried them on Kara so she is just level 13 doing that much damage whereas my level 20 with a sword his damage is in the 40s on those mobs and Leonard level 18 with an axe is hitting 50s

I mastered Longsword with my character and spears are next. My character does around 80 damage with normal longsword attack. I have a combo set-up that does over 600 damage, but I need 6 AP to pull it off. 

The trophies are not easy to get... which I am happy about when in coems to an RPG. I haven't decided yet, but I might just grind out this game until FFXIII drops, then cop Star Ocean later in the year.

[h2]Heavy Rain reviews go live, set phasers to stun[/h2]
February 10th, 2010 @ 17:03
By Johnny Cullen

Heavy-Rain-US-Boxart.jpg

The embargo for reviews of Heavy Rain is gone, with impressions and scores starting to come in.

Famitsu gave the game a 37/40 earlier in its newest issue, while the first review in the world went to OPM with a nine last month.

Today, however, is when the online reviews break cover.

Get them below. We’ll add more as they come in. If you have links, add them below.

The Quantic Dream thriller is out on February 23 in the US and February 26 in the UK for PS3.

The demo’s available on the PS Store from tomorrow, although you can get it early if you’re lucky.
this game comes out the day before my birthday. i know what i want now.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Speedy0990wrote:
[h2]Demon Souls 2 (maybe) teased for fall release inJapan[/h2]

why release a demon's souls 2 when they can just add on to the first one? its great as it is and new weapons and places to visit would be great.
im sure im not the only one that wants to go to the land of the giants.
pimp.gif

^

Are you really suprised though? I watch IGN reviews as they occassionally have some good points, but they could rate a game with a series of grunts in place of numbers for all the attention I give that.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Here is IGN's video review for Heavy Rain:
http://www.youtube.com/v/P0xJ_F3vYxk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/P0xJ_F3vYxk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata
They gave it a 9.0
After playing the demo I'm sold and will be picking this game up on release day.
I'm disappointed how IGN gave Heavy Rain a 8.5 in Graphics and gives MW2 a 10 in Graphics
I seriously take IGN's reviews of games with a HUGE grain of salt. Also I'm no graphics %*#$! when it comes to video game graphics but I was pretty damn impressed with the graphics I saw in the demo. I think the best graphics I have seen for any console game this generation so far is Metal Gear 4, MLB The Show games, and Uncharted 2.

game scores and selling out shouldnt surprise anyone

for instance, gametrailers 2009 GOTY for MW2 was a total sellout, them and gamespy, without them theres no "game of year edition" for MW2

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Speedy0990 wrote:
why release a demon's souls 2 when they can just add on to the first one? its great as it is and new weapons and places to visit would be great.
pimp.gif

so true, it already has alot of replay value as it is....a new expansion would make it even better and longer  ....more weapons, new world ...

Speedy0990 wrote:
pimp.gif
so true, it already has alot of replay value as it is....a new expansion would make it even better and longer  ....more weapons, new world ...

then they wouldnt be able to charge you 59.99 for it which im sure you and everyone else is already willing to pay

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Speedy0990 wrote:
pimp.gif

then they wouldnt be able to charge you 59.99 for it which im sure you and everyone else is already willing to pay

so true, i'm aleady wanting more souls
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Speedy0990 wrote:
pimp.gif

so true, i'm aleady wanting more souls
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

"stay on the path and you'll become a demon yourself. Ha ha ha, can't you see you've fallen into their trap?"
laugh.gif

i've never once invaded someone on purpose. now being summoned by the old monk while trying to help someone is another story. i got so many head wraps now.
laugh.gif

If you can't wait until tomorrow, USA Today has 100 codes to give away.

Legit, downloading mine as I post.

[h3]Heavy snow? Play 'Heavy Rain' demo today[/h3]
01:51 PM

A new playable demo of the upcoming PlayStation 3 game Heavy Rain hits the PlayStation Network sometime tomorrow but Game Hunters got ahold of 100 codes to give away that let you play the demo today.
Thedemo includes two chapters from the game, letting you play two of themain characters: Norman Jayden, an FBI profiler tracking the OrigamiKiller, and Scott Shelby, a private investigator.

Brett and Mike are both snowbound and at their laptops so email us directly at [email protected] or [email protected] or respond to us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/usatodaygames. You can also reach Mike on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mike.snider and at http://twitter.com/mikesnider.

Heavy Rain hits stores Feb. 23 and is rated Mature for ages 17 and older.

By Mike Snider

http://content.usatoday.c...-heavy-rain-demo-today/1

Back
Top Bottom