PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

That video looked amazing for a video game. I started watching the crowd for a bit
laugh.gif

People would walk down the stairs then turn around and walk right back up them, but when you're focused on the gameplay the people moving in the background make it look realer.

i hate that dudes voice that always chimes in when things go wrong in those baseball games

HBD, NC!

Jason how far you in WKC? Vintuc? Boost, you start yet?

I have been gone a week on a work roadtrip, so I am pretty far behind now, I'd imagine.

HBD Twin! Again...(popped in the 'official' thread)

from IGN.com
[h1]
BlazBlue Sequel Confirmed for Consoles
[/h1][h2]
PS3 and Xbox 360 versions ad new characters and modes.
[/h2]
by Anoop Gantayat

February 9, 2010 - Word of a console version of BlazBlue Continuum Shift leaked out last week. Today, thanks to the source of the original leak, Famitsu, we got confirmation. The arcade BlazBlue sequel is coming to PS3 and Xbox 360.

The home version will feature all the new additions to the arcade version, including playable Tsubaki Yayoi and Hazama. Players can also look forward to a new character, u-12 (myu-12), and new stages.

Modes of play for this second console BlazBlue include a strategic Legion Mode where you face off against enemies on a map, and a fully voiced tutorial mode. Newcomers will be able to select a Beginners control option, which simplifies special move input. The game's network mode is also seeing various as-yet unspecified improvements.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift hits the Japanese PS3 and Xbox 360 this summer. An international release has yet to be announced.

I think Atlus hinted last year that a BB sequel was in the works..Dope fighter.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/22881388001?isVid=1&publisherID=22717159001

This is the most realistic, graphically looking sports game ever, period. I just showed my co-worker (who is a huge bball fan) and she really thought it was real life. "Baseball season started already?". When I told her it was a videogame she was like "no way
eek.gif
". This is probably top 5 best looking game this generation, up there with Uncharted 2 as well.
Surrrrreeeee, a huge�baseball�fan doesn't know when the season starts and anyone can tell it is not a real game by the animations. The game looks great but it doesn't look like a real game.�

im a nerd when it comes to video games, but youre taking it to another level with youre "anyone can tell its not a real game by the animations" - you might as well mention how 1 in 10 crowd members looks like one another or how theres some aliasing going on when the dirt meets the grass

its all about the overall unmatched presentation of the game� that has non-gamers confused
Dude Boost was obviously BSing when he told that sorry. A huge baseball fan would instantly know that the season has not started, and notice the pictchers throwing motion if off. Not to mention how the infield reacts after the ball is hit. A huge baseball would have watched hundreds of games and pick up those diffences instantly. The game is great and all but you guys are clearly over exggrating. Video games at a glance could confuse non-gamers but anyone would be able to tell that is not real life when they look closer.
And Boost next time just make up a more believable story.

he didnt write that story, its either from 1up or neogaf, i cant remember

whoever originally posted that video wrote the story and Boost just posted both

Rumor: Demon's Souls 2 announcement incoming

Dengeki is either playing games with our hearts or a big announcement concerning Demon's Souls is possibly coming our way very soon. In the latest Dengeki Games podcast, they hint at a big announcement of an unannounced sequel to a title that was released last year and it'll release this fall. The title is described as very hard and interesting -- exactly what Demon's Souls was.

Demon's Souls was one of the hardest games released last year and it even managed to win 'Game of the Year' by several outlets despite the high-level of difficulty. There is no mention of the developer or anything else about the game in the podcast, but with the slight game description, it does sound like Demon's Souls.
For now, this is still a rumor until an official announcement is made. If you managed to miss this amazing title last year, you should pick it up. Below, we have some screens for you to gaze at of the first title. Maybe they'll help convince you to buy the game or, for those of us who played it, will bring back sweet memories of the amazing adventure the game offered.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

HBD, NC!

I have been gone a week on a work roadtrip, so I am pretty far behind now, I'd imagine.

Nope not too far behind, I havent been playing too much since saturday morning. I just got Kara into my party, beat her stupid Gigas without using the white knight lol, two 5 skill sword combos and she went bye bye

Its pretty annoying trying to harvest all these god damn rocks/branches other bs to build stuff for your town.

Originally Posted by vintuc

HBD, NC!

Nope not too far behind, I havent been playing too much since saturday morning. I just got Kara into my party, beat her stupid Gigas without using the white knight lol, two 5 skill sword combos and she went bye bye

Its pretty annoying trying to harvest all these god damn rocks/branches other bs to build stuff for your town.
I got the red knight and I think I'm close to beating the game.

Speaking of GAF, I got banned again,
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Via Twitter
[h1]Rockstar Confirms Fall Release for L.A. Noire[/h1]
25owj6d.jpg

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

HBD, NC!

Damn. Jason, you done any quests?

Vintuc, it gets easier as you get further... but still a pain in the %%+. Gold mining takes forever, too.

HBD, NC!

Vintuc, it gets easier as you get further... but still a pain in the %%+. Gold mining takes forever, too.

Just beat the game and how the game ended looks like a WKC2 is on the way

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Speaking of GAF, I got banned again,
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Via Twitter
[h1]Rockstar Confirms Fall Release for L.A. Noire[/h1]
25owj6d.jpg

when is fall,, is it near christmas

HBD, NC!

I heard it has a brutal ending. I think I am going to try and get Platinum in this game eventually.

How far am I away? I just got Greede to lift into the mine....

HBD, NC!

I heard it has a brutal ending. I think I am going to try and get Platinum in this game eventually.

How far am I away? I just got Greede to lift into the mine....

half way there

When are we gonna get a release date for GT5? Until then, the swiffer will continue to be the most used accessory on my $400 bluray player....

Originally Posted by cjspida619

did anyone get dante's inferno how is it?
played the demo...its a knock off god of war...you might aswel wait for the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom