PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I seriously just played the demo like 10 times tonight. I enjoyed the Scott Shelby PI game play more than the crime scene part of the demo where you play that FBI agent.

Any of you guys got a subscription to Playstion Official Magazine ? I got to admit the last 2 issues have been pretty good and I ended up buying the March issue that has the world exclusive on Crysis 2 that's being developed and will be released for PS3 & XBOX 360. I might actually sign up for a 1 year subscription. It's a whole lot better that BS rip off Qore crap on PSN heck the hostess girls aren't even hot on that subscription show and it's weak sauce now because they don't even give the Qore subscribers exclusive access and first dibs on stuff like beta's for the big games. This month's issue of QORE the big download they are giving away is the E3 09 God Of War III demo which has been out since last October and could be easily had when you bought God Of War collection, pre ordered God Of War III, or bought or even rented the District 9 blu-ray movie.

Also I saw the gamespot video review and have read other online reviews about Dante's Inferno and all I can say is I am so glad I decided not to buy the game, but I may still give it chance with a rental if I ever sign up for gamefly. Basically the biggest negative feedback Dante's Inferno has been getting is the last 1/3 of the game sucks, the gameplay & combat system is a knock off of God Of War, and that a lot of the characters in the game are re used and will re appear later towards the end of the game.

Here is the link to the gamespot video review:

http://www.gamespot.com/p...nferno-video-review?hd=1

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by drekin06

Does anybody rent movies from the playstation store?
i do once in awhile ....quality is pretty good, and they have new releases on most movies....
but it would be better if they streamed them instantly instead of trying to watch it while it downloads or waiting for it to download then watching
i usually let it download a bit (10min) then start the movie, its continue downloading while your watching...havn't had any problem yet
thats what i did but mine wouldnt download fast enough even though i have a good connection
the movie would always catch up to where it was download then i'd wait (repeat)

Notorious 858:

Thanks for posting that info to get the Heavy Rain demo early.

Downloading right now.
pimp.gif

Yo someone go on home and find this dude Raptor21. Son is a clown.... I hope its none of you. He's tryna hit on my girl, we in here dying.

The controls take some getting use to, but I'm really liking the Heavy Rain demo.
pimp.gif

I will be getting this game.

Originally Posted by toine2983

The controls take some getting use to, but I'm really liking the Heavy Rain demo.
pimp.gif

I will be getting this game.

Same here.

I remember when everyone was hating or just passing on HE but me and boost. Happy this demo came out. Fight was cool. Got poked in the stomach the first time but still beat dude. Second time whooped his bald +$*

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I remember when everyone was hating or just passing on HE but me and boost.
You're missing one
smile.gif
My bad key
EDIT: Playing AvP. It could be better but its kinda fun. The marine is scary as @%%% to play as but the easiest to murk with cause u have a radar

You're missing one
smile.gif
same. i always thought the idea of it was dope even before the demo
now that ive played the demo its a definite cop. day one

You're missing one
smile.gif
My bad key
EDIT: Playing AvP. It could be better but its kinda fun. The marine is scary as @%%% to play as but the easiest to murk with cause u have a radar

eyes.gif

Say what you will, but this game is not my cup of tea. I personally think its a waste of 4 years for whoever made it.

Help me out NT. I have no free space on my 60 gb and there ain't a damn thing on there. I'm guessing its from old games i've played that required the install. How do I clear those up!?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Help me out NT. I have no free space on my 60 gb and there ain't a damn thing on there. I'm guessing its from old games i've played that required the install. How do I clear those up!?
They are located in game data utility in the Game section on XMB go there delete the ones you don't need. My 60gb had the same problem upgraded to 500GB and its perfect. Does anyone here have the PS3 Blu-Ray remote? Do any of you recommend it? I have about 300GB worth of anime and blu ray rips on my ps3 and I unno if I should pick up the remote.

http://www.youtube.com/v/cpUoo-9ddKc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

above is a video of GT5s supposed online system operating within LAN and halfway through it youll see the post-race menu i post below

heres the link of the vid doesnt show up for u -

those little blue boxes that appear to the left are apparently realtime position changes to let you know who's moving up and who falling behind

here's a shot of GT5's post-race menu where they automatically show you the replay

9adauc.jpg

and here are shots of the online menu system

Going to wait on FF13, will buy it probably 3 months later (XBOX what have u done to my love)
A. Since there looks like no CE for North America its not worth buying on day one
B. The sales in Japan

Week 1 - 1,516,532
Week 2 - 181,724
Week 3 - 104,039
Week 4 - 35,441
Week 5 - 16,409
Week 6 - 7,579
Week 7 - 5,500
Grand Total - 1,867,224
Percent sold on first week - 81.2%

Other forms are saying, " The game is now being sold new for 19,80 yen or around $20American. The TIV for it is now $15-$20 at varying stores with storesrefusing to take it. Used copies are sold for $35 though"

Back
Top Bottom