PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

just got done playing the heavy rain demo, pretty much what i expected

its not "just watching a movie" and this game is definitely not going to be for everyone

its a very controlled game, for instance, when youre knocking on doors in the apartments and no one answers, you cant leave then come back and knock again, also i cant remember the last time i couldnt run in a game, maybe never

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

just got done playing the heavy rain demo, pretty much what i expected

its not "just watching a movie" and this game is definitely not going to be for everyone

its a very controlled game, for instance, when youre knocking on doors in the apartments and no one answers, you cant leave then come back and knock again, also i cant remember the last time i couldnt run in a game, maybe never

did u download it from the euro store or na store?

The Heavy Rain demo is
pimp.gif

Just pre ordered it today my local gamestop.

Also the game got 5 stars and editors choice from Playstation Official Magazine in the March issue.

alright so i'm a little drunk as i type this. but i gotta question.
my ps3 got the ylod the other night. can't i take my hard drive out of my ps3, throw it my friends ps3 and i should be able to get my saved game data that way?
anybody?

-J-

i've been tryna download that demo since this morning but the website is %%++*@! slammed and im getting pissed 
mad.gif

i repaired my PS3 and its been running strong since 2 weeks before MW2 came out. Theres a tutorial on youtube thats very helpful. The most important thing to remember though is to keep it well ventilated and clean the vents off when you see dust. Mine is a first day launch 60 gig, the best one produced.

I can't redeem my code for the heavy rain demo.. tried in the euro and na store... any help?

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

I can't redeem my code for the heavy rain demo.. tried in the euro and na store... any help?

keep doing 4 days until you get a code that works, ive read about people having either used or invalid codes, luckily mine worked on the 1st try

and you enter it in euro store

ok so im downloading the demo, right?

TELL ME WHY google chrome wouldnt load the site but i go on internet explorer and the @+*! comes right up!!!

WT F i been trying to access the site since 10 this morning!!!!!!!!!

im pissed but oh so happpy but still kinda pissed

*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by drekin06

Does anybody rent movies from the playstation store?
i do once in awhile ....quality is pretty good, and they have new releases on most movies....

Originally Posted by i3allistic

i do once in awhile ....quality is pretty good, and they have new releases on most movies....
but it would be better if they streamed them instantly instead of trying to watch it while it downloads or waiting for it to download then watching

Originally Posted by KingRamey

TELL ME WHY google chrome wouldnt load the site but i go on internet explorer and the @+*! comes right up!!!

*kanye shrug*

yeah, chrome was tripping, just a plain !** white page with words on it, at least the hand came up to allow me see pictures to pick evidence

after i finished i loaded it up on firefox i see a bulletin board with actual pictures on it SMH

chrome lost a few points in my book this morning

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

*kanye shrug*

yeah, chrome was tripping, just a plain !** white page with words on it, at least the hand came up to allow me see pictures to pick evidence

after i finished i loaded it up on firefox i see a bulletin board with actual pictures on it SMH

chrome lost a few points in my book this morning
 mine would allow me to log in but after that it would a screen would show up with that rotating loading-thing (not to mention i had like 15 of them trying to load in separate tabs)
so i left it on that screen for 10+ hours, fell asleep, woke up and its still not done

idk what was going on so im bout to open up every browser on my laptop and load them

IE pops right up and im like "
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
"

chrome lost sereval points in my book
smh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

but it would be better if they streamed them instantly instead of trying to watch it while it downloads or waiting for it to download then watching
i usually let it download a bit (10min) then start the movie, its continue downloading while your watching...havn't had any problem yet

Back
Top Bottom