PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by debs 168

nobody cares about square after ffX. everything since has been downhill.
with enix you would think square would become stronger. squeenix is very disappointing.
laugh.gif
 This guy.

Final Fantasy XII > your favorite non-SE RPG.

Saw this in a review for WKC and thought it was pretty poignant

But if you are looking for a solid single player RPG with hours of offline game play and a deep story, but aren't interested in the online portion, you should probably pass White Knight Chronicles up and wait for Final Fantasy XIII.

I got the game today during my break already, but didnt see this yet I was hoping for more of solid offline RPG especially in the story department, oh well Im sure this will tide me over till FXIII, or it will need to since I was never a fan of the Star Ocean series to begin with. 

I don't know what they are talking about. I'm 8 hours in an only on the second town... offline is great. Online is only for quests, as far as I have seen so far.

You can do all quests yourself too... so just become easier/better rewards if you play online though.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

debs 168 wrote:

nobody cares about square after ffX. everything since has been downhill.
with enix you would think square would become stronger. squeenix is very disappointing.
laugh.gif
 This guy.

Final Fantasy XII > your favorite non-SE RPG.

Saw this in a review for WKC and thought it was pretty poignant

But if you are looking for a solid single player RPG with hours of offline game play and a deep story, but aren't interested in the online portion, you should probably pass White Knight Chronicles up and wait for Final Fantasy XIII.

I got the game today during my break already, but didnt see this yet I was hoping for more of solid offline RPG especially in the story department, oh well Im sure this will tide me over till FXIII, or it will need to since I was never a fan of the Star Ocean series to begin with. 

I don't know what they are talking about. I'm 8 hours in an only on the second town... offline is great. Online is only for quests, as far as I have seen so far.

You can do all quests yourself too... so just become easier/better rewards if you play online though.

Oh really well thats good to hear. It took me about an hour to figure out how to work combos, I was pressing x the first time and would wait for something to happen and nothing would, and then I just so happened to press it twice by accident and voila it worked.

My PS3 got the YLOD last night. Well the flashing red light at least. RIP.
I let it cool down, hoping to at least real quick transfer my game info over, but it gets to the login screen and dies...
I'm not paying Sony $150 to fix it.
Can anybody around this place (preferably around L.A.) fix it for cheap?
laugh.gif

-J-

anybody having problems going online on psn?? or is it just me?

meh. anyways, i finally got plat trophy#6
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

wheres the best place to cop the slim 250gb

it would have been target seeing as how they discounted the 250gb to like 245 dollars or something like that, but who knows if thats still going on or if you can even find one, and if your local target participated

also, for you people with Euro accounts, word is that if you complete the heavy rain 4 days challange, youll get a code to download the heavy rain demo which they say is hidden but available now

id do it now but i still have to set up a euro account, do the 4 days, etc - but its late and im sleepy

Hey NT'ers here is how you can download the Heavy Rain demo right now and 1 week early before it publicly hits the PSN store next Thursday the 11th.

If you signed up for the 4 day challenge or even if you didn't all you need to do is sign up and register for the event now and turn in the following evidence on the website link below and you will get a PSN voucher code to download the demo now.

Here are the steps:
So, Heavy Rain was on the Store after all, it’s just that it’s locked unless you complete the Four Days challenge.

Once completed, and the evidence is all submitted, you’ll get a code todownload the demo which, according to this chap, is nearly 2GB in size.

So, hopefully you’ve been following the Four Days thing and you’ll beon your way to grabbing the code today – let us know what you think!

Update: it’s easier than that. Head on over to http://www.precinct52.com/case1117_briefing (assuming you’re signed up) and then choose 4 pieces of evidence. They are:

[color= rgb(17, 34, 68)][/color]The short cigarette butt from the cigarette butts
The odd right hand driver picture from the tire tracks
The diner with a Sphinx picture on it
The Origami Bird

Downloading the demo of the game right now as I type up this post.

Wow, you guys go hard with RPG's.  I never played one of them.

Also have to admit, I'm not a fan of the whle "lord of the rings" magic, knights, etc type games.

Still trying to beat God of War 1.  I'm up to The Challenge of Poseidon.  I lost so many times that it asked me if I want to play on beginner level.  I clicked OK and still lost two more times before shutting the thing off.

[h2]LA Noire no longer PS3 exclusive, says GI[/h2]
February 5th, 2010 @ 17:07
By Johnny Cullen

LA-Noire.jpg

Game Informer writer Matthew Kato has confirmed the once PlayStation 3-exclusive of LA Noire is… well, no longer exclusive.

It’s still coming to PS3, but is also releasing on Xbox 360 now as well.

“It’s not a PS3-exclusive. It was at one point, but it’s coming out for the PS3 and 360,

anyone who wanna add me psn: blowmymind247, btw lemme know youre from NT

i got:

Uncharted2 (never played online tho)
Madden10
2k10
GTAIV
NFS:Shift
FNR4
SF4

and some other stuff i dont remember at the moment..

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Still trying to beat God of War 1.  I'm up to The Challenge of Poseidon.  I lost so many times that it asked me if I want to play on beginner level.  I clicked OK and still lost two more times before shutting the thing off.
roll.gif
No lie, I feel insulted when a game asks me that. Just gotta tough it out. I don't think there's any game I've ever played on easy/beginner. Always normal if not hard mode.

On an unrelated note..

I am really starting to dislike IGN.

I usually use the site a couple times a day to get info/take a break from work. The @%#+ they have been spewing the last few months has been rediculous.

The most recent is the Mass Effect versus Uncharted 2 news story or whatever the hell they call it.

It's two pages of Greg Miller saying Mass Effect 2 is better.... in pretty much every aspect.... then ending it with "they are two different genres of game so they really can't be compared". The same IGN who has been on a huge anti-fanboyism rant.

They just fuel the fire for more traffic I think. Their reviews are pretty much useless/baseless most of the time.

I think I may just tune in for The Fix with Jessica Chobot.
laugh.gif

On an unrelated note..

I am really starting to dislike IGN.

I usually use the site a couple times a day to get info/take a break from work. The @%#+ they have been spewing the last few months has been rediculous.

The most recent is the Mass Effect versus Uncharted 2 news story or whatever the hell they call it.

It's two pages of Greg Miller saying Mass Effect 2 is better.... in pretty much every aspect.... then ending it with "they are two different genres of game so they really can't be compared". The same IGN who has been on a huge anti-fanboyism rant.

They just fuel the fire for more traffic I think. Their reviews are pretty much useless/baseless most of the time.

I think I may just tune in for The Fix with Jessica Chobot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I so agree with you man. Jessica Chobot is the only reason worth checking out IGN. She's hot but she also has her days were she doesn't look to great. But her Maxim photo shoot pics:

jessica-chobot_l1.jpg

jessica-chobot_l4.jpg

jessica-chobot_l5.jpg

jessica-chobot_l6.jpg

jessica-chobot_l7.jpg

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Anybody playing the Aliens Vs Predator demo?

I couldn't find nobody to play with.

I'm make sure to cop later seeing as I'm in this snow storm. Pray my internet goes strong....

yeah IGN sucks, very biased. All that clutter on their page makes me hardly visit anyway

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

where is the heavy rain demo in the euro store?

its not in the store, you gotta do the 4 days thing from the link that was posted above by notorious

also i just noticed the bad company 2 demo, how long has it been there?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

where is the heavy rain demo in the euro store?

its not in the store, you gotta do the 4 days thing from the link that was posted above by notorious

also i just noticed the bad company 2 demo, how long has it been there?

the bad company demo came out yesterday. thanks fo the heads up on heavy rain. the website is slow and i got bad connection so %%@@ heavy rain it can kiss my black @*%.

So I am 20 hours into WKC....
laugh.gif

Anyone that gets it, add me, especially beginners. I have some items in my town that may help a little. Also, o_BAD_RELIGION_oville >>>>>>>> vintuc castle.
laugh.gif

So I am 20 hours into WKC....
laugh.gif

Anyone that gets it, add me, especially beginners. I have some items in my town that may help a little. Also, o_BAD_RELIGION_oville >>>>>>>> vintuc castle.
laugh.gif

Booo I only have about 2 hours of play in right now. How do you put stuff in your town anyway. Hahaha which means beginner here pass the free shwag over. I must say though the game is pretty addicting, all day at work Ive been dying to get back home and play.

All those god damn skill paths are not cool, too many choices I dont know which one to pick, I put some into bow but I have read it does really #*@%@! damage and is more of a support class so that sucks.

Whoever else has it add me too.

Back
Top Bottom