PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by biff lawson

can i get an add i have ONE friend on here a fellow NT'er

PSN: mrlawsonrules

add me vintagesole. for the people who were playing COD how was my connection ?

Uncharted 2 in my possession right now. Bout to boot the ps3 up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by biff lawson

can i get an add i have ONE friend on here a fellow NT'er

PSN: mrlawsonrules

add me vintagesole. for the people who were playing COD how was my connection ?
Your connection seemed fine to me.

Edit: Anyone know why I keep getting this DNS error? It happens randomly when I start up my ps3. Can't connect for a few minutes and then it will finallywork.

Damn I haven't even touched the single player yet. Straight up deathmatches.
laugh.gif

I'm scared to play that stealth mission i've been hearing about.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Damn I haven't even touched the single player yet. Straight up deathmatches.
laugh.gif

I'm scared to play that stealth mission i've been hearing about.
frown.gif
its a easy mission
laugh.gif

uncharted 2, i bet none of ya'll missed me.
or even noticed i was gone smh.

Originally Posted by 2o4

who the hell are you?
laugh.gif

uncharted 2... just copped it. WOO HOO!!!

and vintage... ur connection was pretty good. i mean anyone's connection is better than jason's. mine is on wireless so it went off for a second lastnight and came back on without even signing me off.

1 question

is the uncharted 2 demo only available for a limited time? cause when i try to play it the game tells me the content has expired. i havnt had a chance to playit yet.

The UC2 demo ended early yesterday. It's retail time!!! Can't wait til you guys FINALLY finish the thing so we can talk...
laugh.gif

^^^ Battousai you cant even host with your connection
[h2]Koei Tecmo's new game is North StarMusou[/h2]
by JC Fletcher { 3 hours ago }

The new game being teased by Koei Tecmo -- the one with the flowers? Um, yeah, it's actually about punching people: As predicted, the game's been revealed by Famitsu as Fist of the North Star Musou (officially, just Hokuto Musou, or North Star Musou) combining Koei's populous Dynasty Warriors series with the venerable manga series, and it's the smartest thing Koei has ever done with the Warriors series since the original idea.

The Fist of the North Star franchise follows a martial artist named Kenshiro who wanders around a post-apocalypse Earth, using his "Hokuto Shinken" style to fight gangsters that prey on hapless innocents. Why is this series so perfect for Warriors? Because it's a well-known universe in which it's perfectly believable for one guy to beat up a couple hundred enemies with his bare fists. This license will not require much adapting in the transition to a Warriors game.

Hokuto Musou, according to the magazine, will be out sometime next year on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

I hope they execute Fist of the North Star properly. This dude Kenshiro and his damn pressure points lol.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by 2o4

who the hell are you?
laugh.gif

uncharted 2... just copped it. WOO HOO!!!

and vintage... ur connection was pretty good. i mean anyone's connection is better than jason's. mine is on wireless so it went off for a second last night and came back on without even signing me off.
typical thing that would come out of your mouth ray.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom