PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I cannot find UnCh2 or NBA2k10 for the life of me at a T.R.U.

Man, I was stoked to use that buy 2 get 1 free.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

uncharted 2=GOAT
nah but I think it secured goty tho. singleplayer alone guarantees it

QFT I just put 5 straight hours in on that singleplayer. I couldnt do that with any other game this year

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

uncharted 2=GOAT
nah but I think it secured goty tho. singleplayer alone guarantees it

QFT I just put 5 straight hours in on that singleplayer. I couldnt do that with any other game this year

That's how I feel. For me personally, no other single player game has given me so much to play on the first day. The fact that I have barely touchedmultiplayer since I got it this morning makes me feel like it was money WELL spent. Seriously, if you own a PS3, you need this game. The graphics are insanedemo material on how far video games have come.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

how am i not on this list.... I demand a recount

side note :

Demon Souls is hard, but fun

I keep dying and i have not made it to the 1 boss yet ( passed the boss that u have to lose to)

u at bolateria castle? I could probably help u out

i figured it out, was using the wrong class. Started the game over using royal. where in Nexus do u go to meet momentual ( or something like that) after u finish stage 1-1
Embed was disabled so here's the link

thanks got it, game is alot easier when u start off with royal

cuz you got that darn ring...
laugh.gif
i have the wanderer. had t tough it out the whole time
pimp.gif

on a related note, i got invaded 4 times in a row by other players yesterday, like as soon as i killed one, another joined
smh.gif

no biggie though, i hid behind a corner and killed them all one hit with a backstab. you got to love the best weapon in the game
pimp.gif

Who wants to get invaded? im feeling rather bored at the moment.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

What level are u? when do u get the best weapon?

im on my third play-through now. i beat the game again before coming to school today
laugh.gif

i'm level 122 i believe
pimp.gif

the best weapon in the game, The Northern Regalia, is made by fusing the Soulbrandt, the Demonbrandt, and The False King's Soul with the blacksmith in the second world, The Stonefang Tunnels. you can only make this weapon in New Game+, due to the fact that you get the Soulbrandt at the end of the game, if you remember to pick it up.
laugh.gif

It's one of my favorite swords, due to the fact that i got other rare weapons that my character specializes in, like the Large Sword of Searching and The Blind
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Do yo guys realize how crazy this mess sounds
laugh.gif
@ gettin' the "Northern Regalia"

been hearing good things about demon souls... is it similar to WOW or any of those MMORPG games? if it is i have no interest.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

how am i not on this list.... I demand a recount

side note :

Demon Souls is hard, but fun

I keep dying and i have not made it to the 1 boss yet ( passed the boss that u have to lose to)

u at bolateria castle? I could probably help u out

i figured it out, was using the wrong class. Started the game over using royal. where in Nexus do u go to meet momentual ( or something like that) after u finish stage 1-1
Embed was disabled so here's the link

thanks got it, game is alot easier when u start off with royal

cuz you got that darn ring...
laugh.gif
i have the wanderer. had t tough it out the whole time
pimp.gif

on a related note, i got invaded 4 times in a row by other players yesterday, like as soon as i killed one, another joined
smh.gif

no biggie though, i hid behind a corner and killed them all one hit with a backstab. you got to love the best weapon in the game
pimp.gif

Who wants to get invaded? im feeling rather bored at the moment.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

What level are u? when do u get the best weapon?

im on my third play-through now. i beat the game again before coming to school today
laugh.gif

i'm level 122 i believe
pimp.gif

the best weapon in the game, The Northern Regalia, is made by fusing the Soulbrandt, the Demonbrandt, and The False King's Soul with the blacksmith in the second world, The Stonefang Tunnels. you can only make this weapon in New Game+, due to the fact that you get the Soulbrandt at the end of the game, if you remember to pick it up.
laugh.gif

It's one of my favorite swords, due to the fact that i got other rare weapons that my character specializes in, like the Large Sword of Searching and The Blind
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Do yo guys realize how crazy this mess sounds
laugh.gif
@ gettin' the "Northern Regalia"

laugh.gif
. I kind of want to try this game out but I've never really gotten into games like this. I like the realistic shooter games and sportsreally. Seems pretty fun though.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

used copies of demons souls 49.99 at gamestop ill wait to find one of those, i love rpgs but i love that the prices always drop fast on them

Wont sell my copy

and price on ebay is still high, especially for the CE, Amazon.ca just sold one for 195CND.

CE is just going up in value i think, and the Artbook and CD is going up in price as well

for those playing Demon Soul, When u beat a boss do u use the souls to upgrade or do u keep them? im wondering if u can use them later to fuse into weapons

Everyone on my list is playing Demon Souls, Uncharted 2 or NBA2k10. Unlike yall I'm gettin my AI on (practice!) on that COD4 for 11/10.

for those playing Demon Soul, When u beat a boss do u use the souls to upgrade or do u keep them? im wondering if u can use them later to fuse into weapons
i keep them all. thats the only way you can make the best weapons in the game

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

And how are the graphics on Demon Souls?

since its a gothic theme, theres a lot of dark colors. it looks cool though. the bosses are
eek.gif

towerknightg.jpg

demons_soul_profilelarge.jpg

Thanks
i used the souls for first 3, but i kept the rest
im on Blue dragon right now, level 51

Any tips to beating him

Thanks
i used the souls for first 3, but i kept the rest
im on Blue dragon right now, level 51

Any tips to beating him
have A LOT of arrows ready for him, cuz its gonna take a while. run up the stairs and get right underneath him, so he wont damage you butyou'll damage him. if you have some pretty decent magic, that'll help too. also, if you rescued biorr of the twin fangs from his cell earlier in thelevel, he'll help you fight the dragon, just dont let him die or you'll lose a good ally. that dragon is nothing compared to the false king though.i'll tell you right now, prepare to die a lot of times before beating him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Everyone on my list is playing Demon Souls, Uncharted 2 or NBA2k10. Unlike yall I'm gettin my AI on (practice!) on that COD4 for 11/10.

How you over here still tryna "practice" almost a 2 year old game though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ng72687

Originally Posted by ng72687

been hearing good things about demon souls... is it similar to WOW or any of those MMORPG games? if it is i have no interest.
its a single player RPG, but with random multiplayer options. you can play the whole game by yourself, but when you r in trouble, you can alwaysgo look for a blue soul sign and summon another player to help you out. once you finish that level, you can rate the other player based on how well he helpedyou. that player also gets a soul bonus based on how you scored him. theres also the other part of the multiplayer experience that i know people hate, theblack phantom. during random points in a level, you are likely to get invaded by a random player thats trying to kill you. he will appear as a black phantom.if he kills you, he takes one of your soul levels and gets the equivalent soul points. likewise, if you defeat him, you'll take a soul level from him. itmakes the game really fun, if anything
laugh.gif

i beat three more black phantoms today as soon as i got home from school. they tried luring me in front of a dragon so he would kill me, but all i did was castmy instant kill spell on it, and then hunted them down afterwards.
laugh.gif

i still havent been beat by another person yet.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom