PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

ADD MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! lamontjoker614 Going to blockbuster soon as I get off for UC2 be on there bustin heads about 11pm

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Uncharted? Pfff....

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
1563.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

The Tiers: Battousai, Purple, ANYthing, DMasta, Disgaea, iKoN, ienyce (djmackee), my main man John Stockton aka Vallejo, iLLoQuent (time to man up and cop a COD brother), JRS (time to man up and kill somebody in a video game), and the list honestly goes on and on and on.
The Wannabe: TheGamingMessiah

Gotta shout out Vintage, Danny (Nu_Weapon), Arnsal, Bhupinder, Marley, Nikeshoewearah, Azteca, erupt, .... list is deeeep.

First 6 months are going to be epic... again.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I forgot a lot of important people. How could I forget my main man Arsnal? Me and him had deep discussions about what's really going on in R. Kelly's head. And Vintage is that dude. Stays holding us down with... stuff. And my man Marley who I haven't talked to in months. There's so many people missing. November 10th is gonna be like a family reunion.

Oh and of course NCTwin! How could I forget him? My bad B. You're missed brother.

Antoine... we might just have to have that ceremony for you.
So when is the ceremony? Nov10

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

how am i not on this list.... I demand a recount

side note :

Demon Souls is hard, but fun

I keep dying and i have not made it to the 1 boss yet ( passed the boss that u have to lose to)

u at bolateria castle? I could probably help u out

i figured it out, was using the wrong class. Started the game over using royal. where in Nexus do u go to meet momentual ( or something like that) after u finish stage 1-1
Embed was disabled so here's the link

thanks got it, game is alot easier when u start off with royal

cuz you got that darn ring...
laugh.gif
i have the wanderer. had t tough it out the whole time
pimp.gif

on a related note, i got invaded 4 times in a row by other players yesterday, like as soon as i killed one, another joined
smh.gif

no biggie though, i hid behind a corner and killed them all one hit with a backstab. you got to love the best weapon in the game
pimp.gif

Who wants to get invaded? im feeling rather bored at the moment.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

When do u get that blk stone?

you get the black stone when you kill ur first black phantom. trust me though, they arent pushovers. expect to die fighting them.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

how am i not on this list.... I demand a recount

side note :

Demon Souls is hard, but fun

I keep dying and i have not made it to the 1 boss yet ( passed the boss that u have to lose to)

u at bolateria castle? I could probably help u out

i figured it out, was using the wrong class. Started the game over using royal. where in Nexus do u go to meet momentual ( or something like that) after u finish stage 1-1
Embed was disabled so here's the link

thanks got it, game is alot easier when u start off with royal

cuz you got that darn ring...
laugh.gif
i have the wanderer. had t tough it out the whole time
pimp.gif

on a related note, i got invaded 4 times in a row by other players yesterday, like as soon as i killed one, another joined
smh.gif

no biggie though, i hid behind a corner and killed them all one hit with a backstab. you got to love the best weapon in the game
pimp.gif

Who wants to get invaded? im feeling rather bored at the moment.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

What level are u? when do u get the best weapon?

im on my third play-through now. i beat the game again before coming to school today
laugh.gif

i'm level 122 i believe
pimp.gif

the best weapon in the game, The Northern Regalia, is made by fusing the Soulbrandt, the Demonbrandt, and The False King's Soul with the blacksmith in thesecond world, The Stonefang Tunnels. you can only make this weapon in New Game+, due to the fact that you get the Soulbrandt at the end of the game, if youremember to pick it up.
laugh.gif

It's one of my favorite swords, due to the fact that i got other rare weapons that my character specializes in, like the Large Sword of Searching and TheBlind
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
at Demons Souls being sold out in Calgary.
i got the last copy at a gamestop near my house. the dude behind me was pissed cuz we wanted to buy it too. he tried buying it off of me.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
As you may recall, I'm in Calgary this weekend playing SAIT both Friday and Saturday.

Want me to check around for a copy here and if there are any, bring it with me?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

indifferent.gif
As you may recall, I'm in Calgary this weekend playing SAIT both Friday and Saturday.

Want me to check around for a copy here and if there are any, bring it with me?

Thanks, but I pre-purchased it yesterday... just got to wait for a copy to show up at EB. I might be out of town this weekend anyway...
ohwell.gif

When you play?

Okay, I just watched some gameplay walkthrough footage of Uncharted 2 and I prematurely ejaculated.

When is this 250GB PS3 bundle supposed to drop?

after playing the single player uncharted 2 i gotta say i kinda overhyped it in my mind even though i was a huge fan of the og.on chapter 6 and hopefully itgets a lil better.

used copies of demons souls 49.99 at gamestop ill wait to find one of those, i love rpgs but i love that the prices always drop fast on them

Back
Top Bottom