PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Yes, the SLIM is a matte black finish. Its not smooth either, it has a slighht pebble finish to it. It is my first ps3, and I'm happy with it sofar.I'm still a 360 fanboy, but the ps3 is a close second. I just wish there online game play could match xbox live. With that being said, if it comes out forboth, ill still get it for 360...lol

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

The Tiers: Battousai, Purple, ANYthing, DMasta, Disgaea, iKoN, ienyce (djmackee), my main man John Stockton aka Vallejo, iLLoQuent (time to man up and cop a COD brother), JRS (time to man up and kill somebody in a video game), and the list honestly goes on and on and on.
The Wannabe: TheGamingMessiah

Gotta shout out Vintage, Danny (Nu_Weapon), Arnsal, Bhupinder, Marley, Nikeshoewearah, Azteca, erupt, .... list is deeeep.

First 6 months are going to be epic... again.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I forgot a lot of important people. How could I forget my main man Arsnal? Me and him had deep discussions about what's really going on in R. Kelly's head. And Vintage is that dude. Stays holding us down with... stuff. And my man Marley who I haven't talked to in months. There's so many people missing. November 10th is gonna be like a family reunion.
I got you fam:

r_kelly.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

finished uncharted 2, the game is the greatest single player ever created you can quote me on that. once you guys get to experience on your own you will agree nothing so far

comes close to bonds the characters have with one another. the voice acting and movements are choreographed beautifully giving each character a distinctive personality.

the story isn't difficult to follow and the transitions to other parts of the world aren't done without you being left out of the plan. there will be certain events that will appear like a

CG movie, but once you notice the game isn't moving the character and you have to
eek.gif

the level/character designs are top notch and will have you noticing little details. how snow that piles up around your legs as you walk, the scars on nates arms and wrinkles on

his forehead and how massive levels are and much detail is put in everyone. i enjoyed every minute of the game hope you guys too. i give it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
/5
i loved that part where your partner was like, "enemy above you. enemy above you." you pull dude down and hes like," enemy belowyou, enemy below you."

i like the dialogue and script. reminds me of national treasure. drakes a badass but hes too gullible.

Originally Posted by Capo617

My fault, Chris. The connection was being lame. Kept getting the error on the party invite. But damn I need a bluetooth lol. Who wants to hook it up?
No worries. We had a pretty sick team going most of the night.
Damn, I missed out on the fun. Anything funny happen?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

What's the release date of Uncharted 2???
Tomorrow. Indy retailers can sell before street date if they please. I tried getting it early at a Game Crazy but he was bound by the SD. Hewanted it early too but the store itself could get in trouble.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

finished uncharted 2, the game is the greatest single player ever created you can quote me on that. once you guys get to experience on your own you will agree nothing so far

comes close to bonds the characters have with one another. the voice acting and movements are choreographed beautifully giving each character a distinctive personality.

the story isn't difficult to follow and the transitions to other parts of the world aren't done without you being left out of the plan. there will be certain events that will appear like a

CG movie, but once you notice the game isn't moving the character and you have to
eek.gif

the level/character designs are top notch and will have you noticing little details. how snow that piles up around your legs as you walk, the scars on nates arms and wrinkles on

his forehead and how massive levels are and much detail is put in everyone. i enjoyed every minute of the game hope you guys too. i give it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
/5
i loved that part where your partner was like, "enemy above you. enemy above you." you pull dude down and hes like," enemy below you, enemy below you."

i like the dialogue and script. reminds me of national treasure. drakes a badass but hes too gullible.
I don't know how to put spoilers link but man that ending was hilarious.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

how am i not on this list.... I demand a recount

side note :

Demon Souls is hard, but fun

I keep dying and i have not made it to the 1 boss yet ( passed the boss that u have to lose to)

u at bolateria castle? I could probably help u out

i figured it out, was using the wrong class. Started the game over using royal. where in Nexus do u go to meet momentual ( or something like that) after u finish stage 1-1
Embed was disabled so here's the link

thanks got it, game is alot easier when u start off with royal

how am i not on this list.... I demand a recount

side note :

Demon Souls is hard, but fun

I keep dying and i have not made it to the 1 boss yet ( passed the boss that u have to lose to)

u at bolateria castle? I could probably help u out

i figured it out, was using the wrong class. Started the game over using royal. where in Nexus do u go to meet momentual ( or something like that) after u finish stage 1-1
Embed was disabled so here's the link

thanks got it, game is alot easier when u start off with royal

cuz you got that darn ring...
laugh.gif
i have the wanderer. had ttough it out the whole time
pimp.gif

on a related note, i got invaded 4 times in a row by other players yesterday, like as soon as i killed one, another joined
smh.gif

no biggie though, i hid behind a corner and killed them all one hit with a backstab. you got to love the best weapon in the game
pimp.gif

Who wants to get invaded? im feeling rather bored at the moment.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by andycrazn

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
/5
i loved that part where your partner was like, "enemy above you. enemy above you." you pull dude down and hes like," enemy below you, enemy below you."

I don't know how to put spoilers link but man that ending was hilarious.
indeed it was
laugh.gif

my friend is offering me a 42 inch sony bravia 1080p for 600 bucks. is that a good deal? he had it for less than a year

Originally Posted by Battousai701

I usually run with this dude "Terror State" I'm not sure his name on NT but he's a savage on Cod4. Hitting each other with flash grenades and @!!+ lol.
he learned from the best
roll.gif
roll.gif

terror state = bad religion = chris = canadian camper

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

TERROR_STATE is the PSN I use for COD4... I maxed out my o_BAD_RELIGION_o PSN (10th Prestige, every gold gun, every challenge), so I started over. I think I'll get to the 10th prestige on TERROR_STATE before MW2 drops.

Capo, you gotta get a mic....
laugh.gif
yo everytime i invited u last night, u kept leaving our matches
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Battousai701

finished uncharted 2, the game is the greatest single player ever created
better than MGS4?
yea i think its better than MGS4

blasphemy
eek.gif

is the story better than metal gear solid one?
its better than 4 but not MGS:wow:ne, but uncharted 2 comes close.

Demo is expired today. Went to play and I couldn't
frown.gif
damn. i didn't pay much attention to this game or games for the ps3 much (enjoy the xbox controller more), but reading all the reviews foruncharted going to have to give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom