PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

so uhh, how does that work exactly? it'll show the date and time of purchase on the gift receipts, wouldnt they suspect something if we're returning the same day?

It doesn't matter if it has the date and time of the purchase, but I didn't buy from one store and go return immediately.

I went to 5 different TRUs, so I only had to go back to one twice today. So the one I had to go back to twice I hit up in the morning and later when I knew the workers would be different.

As for the date and time it really doesn't matter. They don't have you declare why you are returning it, hell the people at my TRU looked so miserable they barely talk to me in the first place

Cashier-Return?
Me-Yup!
Cashier-Receipt?
Me-Yup!
Cashier-You can only get a gift card with this return, is that okay?
Me-Yup!

haha aiite cool, i only have 3 TRUs in a 15 mile radius though... tryna do this before work tomorrow.

^ 5 different TRU's? the time + gas money u spent to make the commute isnt worth those free games IMO. i'd probably just go to the same TRU everydayand return my stuff, its not like they have the right to decline ur returns when u have ur gift receipt.

with that being said is this deal in effect for canadians? i called my local TRU here in canada and said they never heard of the deal.

Originally Posted by ng72687

^ 5 different TRU's? the time + gas money u spent to make the commute isnt worth those free games IMO. i'd probably just go to the same TRU everyday and return my stuff, its not like they have the right to decline ur returns when u have ur gift receipt.

with that being said is this deal in effect for canadians? i called my local TRU here in canada and said they never heard of the deal.
Really?

MAYBE 20 dollars woth of gas, unless dude is driving a 68 Caddy.

For $300 worth of games?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

so uhh, how does that work exactly? it'll show the date and time of purchase on the gift receipts, wouldnt they suspect something if we're returning the same day?

Son you must live in a major city with all these different TRUs you're going to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

I usually run with this dude "Terror State" I'm not sure his name on NT but he's a savage on Cod4. Hitting each other with flash grenades and @!!+ lol.
That's our dude up north
laugh.gif

in seattle each toys r us is like a 40 mins drive away from each other.
laugh.gif
i aint knockin ur hustle though, good come up

Hahahaha I aint even know that was your $!*. I got you my list twice and *%%%. Yeah man I definitely need a mic BAD. I missed out on the clownin' homiefrom london or whatever the other night. Ya'll were going in I was sitting there dyin'.

Here is the breakdown on how the hustle works

1. Purchase two game or two accessories (Limited to $99.99) you don't care about. **You can not mix and match accessories and games. My local TRU managers I spoke with did tell me xbox live cards, psn cards, and wii point cards are considered accessories, so YES you can get buy two get one free. This may vary by store so ask the MANAGER, not the EMPLOYEE**

2. For the free game make sure you get something you want. **Very important**-Make sure they ring up your free game third

3. Ask for gift receipts for the two games you paid for

4. Go to a different TRU or the same one later in the day with your two PAID games and the gift receipts.

5. Tell them you want a giftcard for your games.

6. Go use your gift card to go buy two more games, which you will get another free one

7. Repeat from step 1

You can not exchange or return the free game so make sure it's what you want

Hope this helps! Sale lasts all week!! Go get your hustle on!!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I have the day off tomorrow, too? I may have to take advantage of this.

1. Purchase two game or two accessories (Limited to $99.99) you don't care about. **You can not mix and match accessories and games. My local TRU managers I spoke with did tell me xbox live cards, psn cards, and wii point cards are considered accessories, so YES you can get buy two get one free. This may vary by store so ask the MANAGER, not the EMPLOYEE**

2. For the free game make sure you get something you want. **Very important**-Make sure they ring up your free game third

4. Go to a different TRU or the same one later in the day with your two PAID games and the gift receipts.

6. Go use your gift card to go buy two more games, which you will get another free one

7. Repeat from step 1

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ME2_1255322318.jpg
Both Electronic Arts' Russian website and Australian retailer GAME have new listings for Mass Effect 2 for PlayStation 3.

Should we take this as confirmation the series is finally headed to Sony's console? Or is this merely a case of multiple typos?

The game so far has only been officially announced for Xbox 360 and PC, but BioWare has been dancing around the question when asked in the past. Matt Atwood, the company's PR man, was quoted last year saying "I believe we'll be Xbox 360 exclusive for at least a short period of time."

Don't understand why MS continues to pay for timed exclusives.

My fault, Chris. The connection was being lame. Kept getting the error on the party invite. But damn I need a bluetooth lol. Who wants to hook it up?

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

how am i not on this list.... I demand a recount

side note :

Demon Souls is hard, but fun

I keep dying and i have not made it to the 1 boss yet ( passed the boss that u have to lose to)

u at bolateria castle? I could probably help u out

i figured it out, was using the wrong class. Started the game over using royal. where in Nexus do u go to meet momentual ( or something like that) after ufinish stage 1-1

Originally Posted by ng72687

^ 5 different TRU's? the time + gas money u spent to make the commute isnt worth those free games IMO. i'd probably just go to the same TRU everyday and return my stuff, its not like they have the right to decline ur returns when u have ur gift receipt.

Really?

MAYBE 20 dollars woth of gas, unless dude is driving a 68 Caddy.

For $300 worth of games?

Correct!! Not even 20 bucks on gas 15 in a '06 350z

Son you must live in a major city with all these different TRUs you're going to
laugh.gif

Nah I live in the cow town capitol of Cali
we have
TRU-Roseville (Went to this one x2)
TRU-Greenback
TRU-Arden Fair Mall
TRU-Elk Grove
TRU-Vacavill (Yes, went out of the way)

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
superblyTRIFE[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#315[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://superblyTRIFE.u.yuku.com]

Registered Member

10/12/09 12:26 AM
[/td] [td]

7. Repeat from step 1

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]
Do it mayne!! Best of luck to you! Once you do it, it mos def gets addicting

Oh and one of my friends took an L on trying to do this so let me elaborate again

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/7142282/type/0

I have a question about the PS3...

ok so right now I'm rocking with a 160 GB and before that I had the 60 GB (I miss you babe... it's too sad u had to go out like that. I miss your manyports) lol

anyway, both of the PS3's I've had were the bigger, original ones and now Sony has come out with the PS3 Slim as we all know.

My question is:
What is the texture on the PS3 Slim like? I know the two bulky, bigger ones I had were basically identical and they had the sleek back, shiny, glossy shell.But the PS3 Slim on the other hand looks to feature a much more tactile outer shell. (I haven't seen it in person yet soo...)

Are my speculations correct? Does anyone have one or has anyone felt one yet so they can confirm this? I'm asking this question because there's awebsite called Colorware.com that will customize the new PS3 Slim for you with special "pearl & metallic" paints. One of the options evenincludes a paint with special flakes in it (that shine under light!) so I wanted to know what this paint will actually cover. Like I'm cool with the customjob if its on a shell like the bigger PS3's, but if the shell is anything like the shell on the PS2 then I'll just cop a regular Slim when the timecomes.

Thanks for your time.

finished uncharted 2, the game is the greatest single player ever created you can quote me on that. once you guys get to experience on your own you will agreenothing so far

comes close to bonds the characters have with one another. the voice acting and movements are choreographed beautifully giving each character a distinctivepersonality.

the story isn't difficult to follow and the transitions to other parts of the world aren't done without you being left out of the plan. there will becertain events that will appear like a

CG movie, but once you notice the game isn't moving the character and you have to
eek.gif

the level/character designs are top notch and will have you noticing little details. how snow that piles up around your legs as you walk, the scars on natesarms and wrinkles on

his forehead and how massive levels are and much detail is put in everyone. i enjoyed every minute of the game hope you guys too. i give it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
/5

Originally Posted by sole vintage

finished uncharted 2, the game is the greatest single player ever created you can quote me on that. once you guys get to experience on your own you will agree nothing so far

comes close to bonds the characters have with one another. the voice acting and movements are choreographed beautifully giving each character a distinctive personality.

the story isn't difficult to follow and the transitions to other parts of the world aren't done without you being left out of the plan. there will be certain events that will appear like a

CG movie, but once you notice the game isn't moving the character and you have to
eek.gif

the level/character designs are top notch and will have you noticing little details. how snow that piles up around your legs as you walk, the scars on nates arms and wrinkles on

his forehead and how massive levels are and much detail is put in everyone. i enjoyed every minute of the game hope you guys too. i give it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
/5

Yo, I have to pick this up.
laugh.gif

My question is:
What is the texture on the PS3 Slim like? I know the two bulky, bigger ones I had were basically identical and they had the sleek back, shiny, glossy shell. But the PS3 Slim on the other hand looks to feature a much more tactile outer shell. (I haven't seen it in person yet soo...)
Yea, from what I understand it is a matte black finish rather than a piano black the OG came in.

As you can see in the pic, it looks to be a matte (no smudgy, non reflective) black. Like the PS2.

playstation-3-slim-niz-640.jpg

PSPGo should have taken notes.

finished uncharted 2, the game is the greatest single player ever created you can quote me on that.

Looks like there was a reason I went out and collected mass amounts of cans and bottles after all
laugh.gif
Gonna pick up Uncharted 2 the day it drops and get sucked into a hole of badgrades and sleep deprivation... for like a week.

Originally Posted by Capo617

My fault, Chris. The connection was being lame. Kept getting the error on the party invite. But damn I need a bluetooth lol. Who wants to hook it up?
No worries. We had a pretty sick team going most of the night.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

how am i not on this list.... I demand a recount

side note :

Demon Souls is hard, but fun

I keep dying and i have not made it to the 1 boss yet ( passed the boss that u have to lose to)

u at bolateria castle? I could probably help u out

i figured it out, was using the wrong class. Started the game over using royal. where in Nexus do u go to meet momentual ( or something like that) after u finish stage 1-1
Embed was disabled so here's the link

Back
Top Bottom