PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I am got the map packs soon.

I will dl it from my cusin he is black.

Is zombie a new good map? anyone know?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Probably only worth it if you play a lot and are really bored of the old maps. 

I didn't enjoy my first night playing with the new maps I struggled on them.  But most of you guys on here are better than me so you'll probably adjust to the new maps faster. 

If you play zombies,  Ascencion is good I can see myself playing that a lot. 

Originally Posted by henz0

Can you do wager matches with people in your party?? I'm trying to take some stacks from my friends who stay on 50 so I can get all the gold guns quickly
nerd.gif
Only the 10 dollar matches. Weekend Gambler.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

So if i had to rank the new maps, it would be in this order:
1. Kowloon
2. Discovery
3. Stadium
4. Berlin Wall

Exactly.

Kowloon is live but Discovery is a close 2nd.
Yeah I would have to agree with this list.  Discovery is a dope map too very spacious and I love maps like that.   Kowloon reminds me of a better China Town from COD4 and Berlin Wall reminds me a lot of Bloc from the same game.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So if i had to rank the new maps, it would be in this order:
1. Kowloon
2. Discovery
3. Stadium
4. Berlin Wall

Exactly.

Kowloon is live but Discovery is a close 2nd.
Yeah I would have to agree with this list.  Discovery is a dope map too very spacious and I love maps like that.   Kowloon reminds me of a better China Town from COD4 and Berlin Wall reminds me a lot of Bloc from the same game.

Discovery feels kinda too big for some games but I think it'll be perfect for GW, yet to try GW on Discovery yet though.
Berlin is still annoying, not quite sure how to play it yet.  I'm sure it'll grow on me as I develop tactics there.  Hated WMD and Jungle at first but after I learned how to play there, I like them now. 
Kowloon is just surprisingly fun.  I don't usually like these dark and campy maps. 
Stadium is cool.  It's just that the action there isn't as quick as I thought it'd be.  I was expecting something like Nuketown where you'll find an enemy to shoot at every 5 secs. 

^ they only have 4 modes for the First Strike menu, though (TD, Domination, S&D, and Moshpit). I'd definitely want to see Ground Wars being played on them. Maps are really big, anyways.

That's the first strike playlist.  I'm pretty sure if you go to core then ground wars if I wait long enough a first strike map will show up.  I didn't want to wait that long though lol.  

^Lol, i doubt it. Wouldn't that mean they would have to kick off the others who don't have First Strike in the room? Will try later, though, and see if this is possible.
laugh.gif

^Lol, i doubt it. Wouldn't that mean they would have to kick off the others who don't have First Strike in the room? Will try later, though, and see if this is possible.
laugh.gif

from what ive experienced people with the map pack are grouped together with people who have the maps
people who dont have the maps are grouped with people that dont have the maps 

the maps should be on the first strike playlist for a bit then it'll be mixed in with all the other gametypes 

Just received word that we expect the latest Modern Warfare 2 patch for Playstation 3 to be available March 8th worldwide. Addresses hacking

Anyone pumped for MW3 and Battlefield 3. I'm sorry but black ops is straight up trash besides zombies, couldn't stand the graphics online..... been on MW 2 ever since.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dianwei55

laugh.gif

from what ive experienced people with the map pack are grouped together with people who have the maps
people who dont have the maps are grouped with people that dont have the maps 

the maps should be on the first strike playlist for a bit then it'll be mixed in with all the other gametypes 
makes sense. although it kinda does get old pretty quick when you only cycle gameplay through four maps for 5-6 hours.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Just received word that we expect the latest Modern Warfare 2 patch for Playstation 3 to be available March 8th worldwide. Addresses hacking

So we can expect a hack for this patch from your around March 10th?
laugh.gif

i aint complaining about the new maps so far, i got em for FREE

all the new maps are pretty fun for now

those zip line in kowloon is straight up useless. shooting somone while on it is hilarious

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by sole vintage

So we can expect a hack for this patch from your around March 10th?
laugh.gif

most likely

Dianwei55 was right. Played Ground War in Stadium quit a number of times already. People are treating this as the new nuketown.
30t6p3b.gif

Kowloon is amazing
laugh.gif
everyone trying to camp makes it so much easier to pick em off, went 26-3 first game on it
pimp.gif
S&D is sick on Stadium.

That HQ game was
eek.gif
. Down 80-0 n winning with no time left
pimp.gif

After the Duke game ill be on all night tryna finish my prestige

Back
Top Bottom