PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

so whats going on December? Still as planned?
nerd.gif
 I PMed your cap on PSN. Depending on what he says, Ill make a desicion.

But no matter what ill have both our teams in the same (private) lobby so we can discuss this on sunday. So just show up 11est. Instead of 1115est. 

Hey girls... man up and let everyone know what the deal is so people can stop wasting their time with this season.

Nah don't worry I'm not mad. Just pointing out that you guys are acting like a bunch of females. At least I can address the issues in this thread. I was just looking forward to finally playing some objective matches. If you guys are too scared to play my team in objective matches that's understandable. Like other people have said you cry and whine until you get your way and only your way. You were quick to try and take over the season once Boost left. It's okay though I'm done with the season now after seeing that the only 2 teams left for my team to play are run by some scared females. Good job to whoever wins the season... you really EARNED it.

See everyone in the COD4 Tourny 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Lol @ being females... It seemed like everyone just wanted the season over.. So I said we should play team 8 again for the chip.. Our only loss.. December I won't be home until 11:45 tomorrow..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... Ahh.... Ok Buddy. 
Have fun with the CoD 4 tourney. 

Anyways, Diddy.. I guess this means yes. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
'

'Just - Its all good. I guess we're playing sunday night for sure.

On a lighter note...
Did anyone see what xJawz bought with his Machinima check?

Son rollin' around in a 2011 E350 
pimp.gif

I suppose so.

They cut checks a month early from what people are saying. Woody, $!%#*%#+, xjawz, etc etc all got checks.

Woody is starting a trust fund for his mentally handicapped son. Props to that man!

Originally Posted by just reason

Lol @ being females... It seemed like everyone just wanted the season over.. So I said we should play team 8 again for the chip.. Our only loss.. December I won't be home until 11:45 tomorrow..

I have to leave by 9:30 pacific at the latest tomorrow....work (nightshift)

If y'all dont play tomorrow and end this cluster @$*! of a season, just declare co-champs or some $@#%. This is ******ed.

Now, who wants to push some strangers' $@#% in tonight? I'm home working on reports and extra credit test corrections all night.

Can anyone help or am I SOL?
I am already at level 50 and trying to prestige. Its not highlighted and when I press X over it is says I must wait until level 50. My KD amount and ratio never changes. My XP never changes. Did I join a game with a hacker or something?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Can anyone help or am I SOL?
I am already at level 50 and trying to prestige. Its not highlighted and when I press X over it is says I must wait until level 50. My KD amount and ratio never changes. My XP never changes. Did I join a game with a hacker or something?

Being at level 50 and completing level 50 are two different things...

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom