PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
im drunk B

Originally Posted by henz0

Henz0 put his # out on NT 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

its only a matter of time before he has to change his # from all the Henzgod texts

Henry you done goofed 

edit - how you drunk and its 4 in the afternoon 
laugh.gif

son.....

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Someone wanna hook me up? 
nerd.gif

w/ henz's # ? yea i got u

281-330-8004
laugh.gif
I saw the number before, that ain't it. I'm tryna get the code anyway, no offense to Henz but I don't need to join his fan club..

how does map share work? Create a new account, buy, share (5 times I believe), then can you close the account so the credit card number doesn't work no more?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
lies.. I said yo send me ur # so I can give u my info u said "
smile.gif
ok, I thought you'd never ask "

Change your password to something temporary. Give your email and new temporary pass to person you're sharing with...once they log in, they'll download w/e they need to. After they log out, change your pass to what you used to have previously. Or change it to something else, it's up to you.

That's how I did it...

Henz startin' early
pimp.gif
...Imma be at your level sometime tonight
nerd.gif
Friend came down for vacation...leggo.

Bay I got your PM...justreason is the cap. so it's up to him but I'm good with it. TM 8 vs. 4, 3 vs. your squad. I'd rather get everything done tomorrow tho'...no more weekends. I have no desire to play video games as of the last few weeks.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Change your password to something temporary. Give your email and new temporary pass to person you're sharing with...once they log in, they'll download w/e they need to. After they log out, change your pass to what you used to have previously. Or change it to something else, it's up to you.

That's how I did it...

Henz startin' early
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Bay I got your PM...justreason is the cap. so it's up to him but I'm good with it. TM 8 vs. 4, 3 vs. your squad. I'd rather get everything done tomorrow tho'...no more weekends. I have no desire to play video games as of the last few weeks.
frown.gif
bayarea should have played his game last weekend... we got team 8 tomorrow and that is it.

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

That's how I did it...

Henz startin' early
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

frown.gif
bayarea should have played his game last weekend... we got team 8 tomorrow and that is it.
laugh.gif
do you know how to read? Team 7 forfeited so I didn't have to play. Me moving on was legit.

Originally Posted by pootaing

yea this dude henz asked for my number yesterday. mad ayo

sent me a psn msg:

"Son give me your number
smile.gif
"

Im still trying to figure out how dude has me in his phone as pacmagic, but his phone randomly dials my phone number when he wears skinny jeans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......i just dont get it.  My name has to be somewhere in the middle of his contacts....how the %*+! does it get to P to randomly dial the number?  
Post that text message i sent you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I didnt even laugh when i sent it, but i almost fell out when i saw it on twitter

[h2]Sony wins subpoenas revealing visitors to PS3 jailbreaker site[/h2]

Geohot's followers unmasked

By Dan Goodin in San FranciscoGet more from this author

Posted in Music and Media, 5th March 2011 00:57 GMT

Free whitepaper – The Register Guide to Enterprise Virtualization

A federal magistrate has awarded Sony a subpoena allowing the company to obtain the IP addresses of everyone who visited the personal website of PlayStation 3 jailbreaker George Hotz for the past 26 months.

Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Spero of San Francisco also granted Sony's request for subpoenas on Google, Twitter, and another service for information relating to accounts held by the 21-year-old Hotz, who goes by the moniker GeoHot. Thursday's move comes in a lawsuit Sony filed in January alleging that Hotz and more than 100 other other hackers violated US copyright law by showing others how to bypass technical measures built in to the game console so they would run games and software not authorized by Sony.

Together, the subpoenas allow Sony to obtain a wealth of information about people who aren't named in the complaint and have been accused of no wrongdoing. That includes the IP address of everyone who has visited www.geohot.com since January 2009 and the account names of anyone who has accessed a private video relating to the jailbreak on Hotz's YouTube account. Other subpoenas give Sony access to Tweets posted or published by Hotz, and information about his account on the PSX-Scene website.

In court documents, Sony rejected arguments submitted by the Electronic Frontier Foundation that the requests were “overly broad

Back
Top Bottom