PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by pootaing

whose gonna hook it up
nerd.gif

HenzMoney? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

for my ps3 friends, i got the map pack from 360 a month ago, and word of advice. STADIUM is a noob tube delight specially playing domination. DISCOVERY is snipers heaven. BERLIN is a choke point map, if your team control the 3 main "hallways" its pretty much over. KOWLOON is a CAMPING MAP, there's a building where you can pretty much see half of the map and a sniper area where you can see half of the map as well.

Good god Berlin is annoying lol. 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Is anyone else having problems getting into the PS3 store?
Yeah. I have. 
Has Playstation released any info as to what the problem with or are the severs just overloaded with people trying to get the maps?

I am got the map packs soon.

I will dl it from my cusin he is black.

Is zombie a new good map? anyone know?

SMH at PSN just got into the store and hit buy now but the store froze and wouldn't allow me to purchase the maps.
frown.gif

Same here.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I am got the map packs soon.

I will dl it from my cusin he is black.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tried to get em earlier, but the store wasnt working.. Ima have to do it when I get back home.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

SMH at PSN just got into the store and hit buy now but the store froze and wouldn't allow me to purchase the maps.
frown.gif

Same here.
Playstation store saw that it was 4 maps for $15 bucks and did you a favor.

that patch might have helped hit detection a little.  idk it doesn't take me dumping 20 bullets in a dudes back to kill him anymore...

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by RKO2004

frown.gif

Same here.
Playstation store saw that it was 4 maps for $15 bucks and did you a favor.

laugh.gif

I finally got it to go but this DL is taking forever!! Is anyone else experiencing unusually long DL times?!

Originally Posted by amel223

for my ps3 friends, i got the map pack from 360 a month ago, and word of advice. STADIUM is a noob tube delight specially playing domination. DISCOVERY is snipers heaven. BERLIN is a choke point map, if your team control the 3 main "hallways" its pretty much over. KOWLOON is a CAMPING MAP, there's a building where you can pretty much see half of the map and a sniper area where you can see half of the map as well.

True. What's the point of No Man's Land in Berlin Wall? Sniping? Tried running across it... kinda pointless. you get killed easily.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Mad campers in Discovery. Easy kills if you put in work.
pimp.gif
Trolls are going to have a field day with the ice bridge.
roll.gif

I like Stadium. People are always high up, camping, though.

Haven't tried Kowloon, yet, though. Try to get a game going tonight.

I finally got it to go but this DL is taking forever!! Is anyone else experiencing unusually long DL times?!

It took me about 4-1/2 hours to download last night. Internet here sucks big time.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by amel223

True. What's the point of No Man's Land in Berlin Wall? Sniping? Tried running across it... kinda pointless. you get killed easily.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Mad campers in Discovery. Easy kills if you put in work.
pimp.gif
Trolls are going to have a field day with the ice bridge.
roll.gif

I like Stadium. People are always high up, camping, though.

Haven't tried Kowloon, yet, though. Try to get a game going tonight.

It took me about 4-1/2 hours to download last night. Internet here sucks big time.
eyes.gif

I have been DL'ing for just about 4 hours now and its at 60%. SMH...I am intrigued to play these maps!!!

*Update now after all that waiting I get a download error. FML

Back
Top Bottom