PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
I know man, I'm just trying to figure the best way to end it out fair. I did not know the team formerly captained by No Mas was still in it. Ray, check in here bro.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

And what you mean flaking? there was only ONE game where my team didnt have ATLEAST 6guys. and that was our first game back from that long break.
There was only 1 game where my team didn't have the full 7 play at some point.
smile.gif

IF the other teams did forfeit and there are 3 teams left.......so what? Why would anything change? So it's "unfair" for y'all to play a team you SHOULD be playing now since they advanced in your conference...but it's cool for us to play them 'cuz we had the 2nd best record in the regular season?
laugh.gif
Last I checked...there's two #1 seeds. That's all that matters now.

There have never been automatic bids and you can't just hand them out now in the middle of the %%+!.

I'm not them other dudes my @#!%+ you ain't strong-arming me into this %%+!.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I know man, I'm just trying to figure the best way to end it out fair. I did not know the team formerly captained by No Mas was still in it. Ray, check in here bro.
roll.gif

Imma try and get Bay to check in too for clarification.

Illo - Bruh, You would tell us your dislike for the snake draft cause it was "unfair". Cause keef got the #1 spot in the FFA and he should get the luxury of draftin 1st every round. so how is it different for us? we won EVERY game. You didnt. We should have the luxury of goin to the ship.
but anyways

team 4 hasnt played a game in 3 weeks and hasnt even been set up to play one. No1 even posted a availability schedule for them. Idk why im allowing them to coninue... Its been almost a month to get a game done. and it hasnt been done. Bobby im not going at your team but bruh.. Its been a while. I just really want to get this over with.  

Im not prolonging this cause everyone wants it to be officially over ASAP. which it will be over this sunday. 

I posted an availability schedule for Team 4 vs. Team 2 for this past Sunday the day the announcement was made on the match-ups. The only person from their team that answered was Freshest, ain't my fault I been trying to get this game finished with Team 4 losing players.

I get it but yall shouldve still ran a 3v3 or something on watever date u posted on that availability list. !#@% i think my team ran a 3v3 game a lil while back just to get the game done. 

Plus like you said you are losing players like Tig & Chris. Donut on Split Screen. 

laugh.gif
none of Team 2 showed up though, that's what I'm saying.

I'll leave it at this, if Team 3 would like to play Team 4 I'm down for that. If not, no biggie y'all play Team 8 for the chip.

Team 4 is in Team 8s conference tho.. I don't see how they'd be playing team 3
laugh.gif
.. December tryna get a free pass to the Chip
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Team 4 is in Team 8s conference tho.. I don't see how they'd be playing team 3
laugh.gif
.. December tryna get a free pass to the Chip
30t6p3b.gif

This. Cmon December. You know how the playoffs work. Regardless if you're undefeated or not, you should be playing through your conference first. You'll probably blow through them anyways...

Question. My PS3 crapped out on me and is not outputting video. It won't turn on either. I'm picking up a new one this weekend. Does anyone know if I have to start all over with my Black Ops online profile? Does that mean I have to re-do everything? I tried to backup my Hard Drive in my PS3, but my Windows 7 computer can't read the drive. It only recognizes it. Damn, I'm guna be pissed if I have to re-do everything. Might just give up on Black Ops and head over to MvC3/2K11....

Sorry Team 3, I might not be of any real use in the finals. If I have base classes, I won't be able to run like I usually do. Any help would be appreciated.

Man, i think i said WHY like 300times but %%%% it. Im not saying it again. it doesnt matter anyway cause neither team wants to play team 4 so we'll see yall on sunday.

Zero, as long as you can sign in to you PSN account I believe your online progress will still be there. Mine crapped out during the MW2 season and I picked up a slim about a week later and my online stats were still there. I think you'll be good man.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Zero, as long as you can sign in to you PSN account I believe your online progress will still be there. Mine crapped out during the MW2 season and I picked up a slim about a week later and my online stats were still there. I think you'll be good man.
I really hope so... Damn, this has been quite the ordeal. If they don't just pop back up, then I'm giving up on Black Ops. It really sucks that I can't back the data off my HD either. Damn Sony making life difficult. Thanks for the input Proshares!

you're good Zero. It links all your stuff with the PSN name not the actual ps3 hard drive. Only thing you'll lose is like game saves and stuff like that.

^too bad I couldn't transfer my game save from Campaign mode from my brother's account. Same PS3, though.
30t6p3b.gif

Any sight of the First Strike pack yet? checked about an hour ago and still nothing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^too bad I couldn't transfer my game save from Campaign mode from my brother's account. Same PS3, though.
30t6p3b.gif

Any sight of the First Strike pack yet? checked about an hour ago and still nothing.
laugh.gif

You and me have to be the only on here excited about the map packs

laugh.gif

*shrugs*

You and me have to be the only on here excited about the map packs

laugh.gif

*shrugs*

^Yeah.
laugh.gif
They look really good, especially Discovery and Berlin Wall.

Honestly, if it weren't for the time difference (I live on the other side of the world, here in the P.I., GMT +8 ), I'd be playing in the tournament. Too bad it fell out. I'm actually at work right now.
laugh.gif
The day's halway done over here. Come on Treyarch!

This dude decemeber on his boost %$%+ making up things as yall go along
laugh.gif

How u gon say neither of yall wanna play team 4? Team 3 shouldn't have to unless its in the finals.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

This dude decemeber on his boost %$%+ making up things as yall go along
laugh.gif

How u gon say neither of yall wanna play team 4? Team 3 shouldn't have to unless its in the finals.

nerd.gif
I mean i didnt expect everyone to quit out and all that and not finish the playoffs and leave only 3 teams basically wanting to play and not playing a game in a month. Idk why Team 1 & team 6 even showed to play those games cause they already knew they were gonna lose but yeah... props to them. If i knew a total of 3-5 teams were gonna play i wouldve formated it differently, even though my OG format was good but i was accounting for every team. Not only half of them. 
And what you mean? Im saying neither Team 3 nor My team want/are gonna play Team 4. 

T8 vs T3 in the finals Sunday. 

Like they said zero you should be good for sure, I copped a new ps3 mid season and everything is linked to your psn.

Maps should be available at 3AM EST, and what the hell happened to Team 5?

Back
Top Bottom