PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

A lot of people seem to be nitpicking and searching for things to criticize the game for. A lot of people already came in with that "it's treyarch, I don't like treyarch, have low expectations for this" attitude so of course you aren't going to like it. You already had your mind set. Minus the graphics, and the RC Car nonsense Treyarch did a fabulous job on this game. And put a lot of effort into this game. Yeah the graphics are ok but look at the detail put into map development. People acting like the graphics look like N64 era graphics.

MW2:
Glitches
Killstreak aid/stacking
Noob tubes
Quick Scoping
Stopping Power
Commando
Shotgun exploits
extremely uneven gun/perk distribution
Tactical Nukes
Nerfed recoil
Riot Shields
One Man Army exploit
Turtle beach headphone advantages

They took all of that BS out of Black OPs and added

Patched quick scoping
no stopping power
no commando
no shotgun exploits
nerfed noob tubes
Even classes/guns
No tactical nukes
Better maps
Wage matches
More customization
better recoil system
no riot shield
no scavenger exploit
A point/money system to keep people "working"
better requirements to unlock pro versions
Contracts
insane player card stats
Footstep noise lowered so Turtle Beach headphones are almost useless

I  mean jesus christ, what more do you all want? Some people will never be satisfied and nit pick at everything. Like I said the RC car nonsense is already annoying as hell, the wrapping bullets are still a problem, using sam turret with care package and hardline pro is a huge exploit that NEEDS to be fixed before people OD on it, and Nuketown map sucks. Other than that, this game one of the best online multiplayer experiences out right now, and more solid than MW2.

I love how this game shows who is good and who is not. New/noob players will not like this game. Skilled players might think this game is too easy.

-The Juice

A lot of people seem to be nitpicking and searching for things to criticize the game for. A lot of people already came in with that "it's treyarch, I don't like treyarch, have low expectations for this" attitude so of course you aren't going to like it. You already had your mind set. Minus the graphics, and the RC Car nonsense Treyarch did a fabulous job on this game. And put a lot of effort into this game. Yeah the graphics are ok but look at the detail put into map development. People acting like the graphics look like N64 era graphics.

MW2:
Glitches
Killstreak aid/stacking
Noob tubes
Quick Scoping
Stopping Power
Commando
Shotgun exploits
Tactical Nukes
Nerfed recoil
Riot Shields
One Man Army exploit

Patched quick scoping
no stopping power
no commando
no shotgun exploits
nerfed noob tubes
Even classes/guns
No tactical nukes
Better maps
Wage matches
More customization
better recoil system
no riot shield
no scavenger exploit
Contracts
insane player card stats

I  mean jesus christ, what more do you all want? Some people will never be satisfied and nit pick at everything. Like I said the RC car nonsense is already annoying as hell, the wrapping bullets are still a problem, using sam turret with care package and hardline pro is a huge exploit that NEEDS to be fixed before people OD on it, and Nuketown map sucks. Other than that, this game one of the best online multiplayer experiences out right now, and more solid than MW2.

I love how this game shows who is good and who is not. New/noob players will not like this game. Skilled players might think this game is too easy.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

MW2:
Glitches
Killstreak aid/stacking
Noob tubes
Quick Scoping
Stopping Power
Commando
Shotgun exploits
Tactical Nukes
Nerfed recoil
Riot Shields
One Man Army exploit

Patched quick scoping
no stopping power
no commando
no shotgun exploits
nerfed noob tubes
Even classes/guns
No tactical nukes
Better maps
Wage matches
More customization
better recoil system
no riot shield
no scavenger exploit
Contracts
insane player card stats

-The Juice

QFMFT

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

MW2:
Glitches
Killstreak aid/stacking
Noob tubes
Quick Scoping
Stopping Power
Commando
Shotgun exploits
Tactical Nukes
Nerfed recoil
Riot Shields
One Man Army exploit

Patched quick scoping
no stopping power
no commando
no shotgun exploits
nerfed noob tubes
Even classes/guns
No tactical nukes
Better maps
Wage matches
More customization
better recoil system
no riot shield
no scavenger exploit
Contracts
insane player card stats

-The Juice

QFMFT

I swear in domination I'll be running toward a flag, kill someone, run past it, and their whole team spawns right behind me and BAM dead.

I swear in domination I'll be running toward a flag, kill someone, run past it, and their whole team spawns right behind me and BAM dead.

Originally Posted by bamez

ps3 just froze on me... This has happened twice already...
30t6p3b.gif
Happened on my roommate's ps3 too...in the middle of campaign mode...and I thought it was running a bit slow in a few segments where there were cutscenes.

Originally Posted by bamez

ps3 just froze on me... This has happened twice already...
30t6p3b.gif
Happened on my roommate's ps3 too...in the middle of campaign mode...and I thought it was running a bit slow in a few segments where there were cutscenes.

Wow this game sux bad, it has to be a joke right?! already returned it im so Disappointed. Oh well back to COD4.

Wow this game sux bad, it has to be a joke right?! already returned it im so Disappointed. Oh well back to COD4.

People b!tch!nG too much IMO..... if you don't like the game, go back to playing MW2 simple as that.

People b!tch!nG too much IMO..... if you don't like the game, go back to playing MW2 simple as that.

Crank whats your PSN ID?

..not a fan of the graphics at all...can't complain though it's not gonna stop me from playing
laugh.gif

LOLLL at the room I was in with a few of yall getting into it with the Germans
roll.gif

Crank whats your PSN ID?

..not a fan of the graphics at all...can't complain though it's not gonna stop me from playing
laugh.gif

LOLLL at the room I was in with a few of yall getting into it with the Germans
roll.gif

was running tdm just now with lelyts, pootaing, and momoney, and i was having a good time. there didn't seem to be many lockups! i wonder if it had anything to do with there being only 4 people online on my f-lst as opposed to 40 earlier when i was experiencing issues..

was running tdm just now with lelyts, pootaing, and momoney, and i was having a good time. there didn't seem to be many lockups! i wonder if it had anything to do with there being only 4 people online on my f-lst as opposed to 40 earlier when i was experiencing issues..

I'm editing my original post here because i was just enlightened by watching accouple youtube vids.

So basically you will have to have the mind set that this game is NOT mw2. I think we were spoiled with killstreaks in that game but this game requires alll skill. Noobs and guys that have been using exploits(tubes etc.) in the last game will get OWNED by guys that really now how to adjust to this game. Even through all the crazy spawn talk, I think its possible to go Pro at this just by applying correct navigation throughout that maps so you dont run right into their relocated spawn. Also looking down the sights before drop shoting will cancel the animation so you can  shoot faster. If you have killed 2 in a row, look behind you and go the other way. And is it just me, or does hip fire get the job done alot faster??
nerd.gif
  As far as all the surpressor talk, i've come to the conclusion, that since the spawns change so quickly, its okay to go Loud. Secondaries dont stand a chance, unless your shooting them  in the back
ohwell.gif

The Ak47u is my new nina ross
pimp.gif

On another note, sorry guys if your inviting me and i dont join, At any moment my 1 month year old son may need my attention ya feel me
smile.gif

I'm editing my original post here because i was just enlightened by watching accouple youtube vids.

So basically you will have to have the mind set that this game is NOT mw2. I think we were spoiled with killstreaks in that game but this game requires alll skill. Noobs and guys that have been using exploits(tubes etc.) in the last game will get OWNED by guys that really now how to adjust to this game. Even through all the crazy spawn talk, I think its possible to go Pro at this just by applying correct navigation throughout that maps so you dont run right into their relocated spawn. Also looking down the sights before drop shoting will cancel the animation so you can  shoot faster. If you have killed 2 in a row, look behind you and go the other way. And is it just me, or does hip fire get the job done alot faster??
nerd.gif
  As far as all the surpressor talk, i've come to the conclusion, that since the spawns change so quickly, its okay to go Loud. Secondaries dont stand a chance, unless your shooting them  in the back
ohwell.gif

The Ak47u is my new nina ross
pimp.gif

On another note, sorry guys if your inviting me and i dont join, At any moment my 1 month year old son may need my attention ya feel me
smile.gif

You guys were right, the AK74U, with hardened is WOW! I picked up a guys gun who had the commando, and that thing will be nice too!

You guys were right, the AK74U, with hardened is WOW! I picked up a guys gun who had the commando, and that thing will be nice too!

Back
Top Bottom