PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

A lot of people seem to be nitpicking and searching for things to criticize the game for. A lot of people already came in with that "it's treyarch, I don't like treyarch, have low expectations for this" attitude so of course you aren't going to like it. You already had your mind set. Minus the graphics, and the RC Car nonsense Treyarch did a fabulous job on this game. And put a lot of effort into this game. Yeah the graphics are ok but look at the detail put into map development. People acting like the graphics look like N64 era graphics.

MW2:
Glitches
Killstreak aid/stacking
Noob tubes
Quick Scoping
Stopping Power
Commando
Shotgun exploits
extremely uneven gun/perk distribution
Tactical Nukes
Nerfed recoil
Riot Shields
One Man Army exploit
Turtle beach headphone advantages

They took all of that BS out of Black OPs and added

Patched quick scoping
no stopping power
no commando
no shotgun exploits
nerfed noob tubes
Even classes/guns
No tactical nukes
Better maps
Wage matches
More customization
better recoil system
no riot shield
no scavenger exploit
A point/money system to keep people "working"
better requirements to unlock pro versions
Contracts
insane player card stats
Footstep noise lowered so Turtle Beach headphones are almost useless

I  mean jesus christ, what more do you all want? Some people will never be satisfied and nit pick at everything. Like I said the RC car nonsense is already annoying as hell, the wrapping bullets are still a problem, using sam turret with care package and hardline pro is a huge exploit that NEEDS to be fixed before people OD on it, and Nuketown map sucks. Other than that, this game one of the best online multiplayer experiences out right now, and more solid than MW2.

I love how this game shows who is good and who is not. New/noob players will not like this game. Skilled players might think this game is too easy.

-The Juice

QFMFT

CHUUUCH

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

A lot of people seem to be nitpicking and searching for things to criticize the game for. A lot of people already came in with that "it's treyarch, I don't like treyarch, have low expectations for this" attitude so of course you aren't going to like it. You already had your mind set. Minus the graphics, and the RC Car nonsense Treyarch did a fabulous job on this game. And put a lot of effort into this game. Yeah the graphics are ok but look at the detail put into map development. People acting like the graphics look like N64 era graphics.

MW2:
Glitches
Killstreak aid/stacking
Noob tubes
Quick Scoping
Stopping Power
Commando
Shotgun exploits
extremely uneven gun/perk distribution
Tactical Nukes
Nerfed recoil
Riot Shields
One Man Army exploit
Turtle beach headphone advantages

They took all of that BS out of Black OPs and added

Patched quick scoping
no stopping power
no commando
no shotgun exploits
nerfed noob tubes
Even classes/guns
No tactical nukes
Better maps
Wage matches
More customization
better recoil system
no riot shield
no scavenger exploit
A point/money system to keep people "working"
better requirements to unlock pro versions
Contracts
insane player card stats
Footstep noise lowered so Turtle Beach headphones are almost useless

I  mean jesus christ, what more do you all want? Some people will never be satisfied and nit pick at everything. Like I said the RC car nonsense is already annoying as hell, the wrapping bullets are still a problem, using sam turret with care package and hardline pro is a huge exploit that NEEDS to be fixed before people OD on it, and Nuketown map sucks. Other than that, this game one of the best online multiplayer experiences out right now, and more solid than MW2.

I love how this game shows who is good and who is not. New/noob players will not like this game. Skilled players might think this game is too easy.

-The Juice

QFMFT

CHUUUCH

i finally copped my first COD game ... if yall are lookin for a newb to mash up for a couple days on than add me psn- yonasb

mark my words tho, by next week ill b ownin yall boys

i finally copped my first COD game ... if yall are lookin for a newb to mash up for a couple days on than add me psn- yonasb

mark my words tho, by next week ill b ownin yall boys

i love how u guys are saying glitches is the problem with mw2 its been 1 day since release u dont think theres goin to be some crazy glitches or something like that in black ops, as of right now ive put 1:30 in multiplayer and i can say im not really that excited to play it, there is just no detail online the graphics are terrible online and i cant seem to get over that, it reminds me of the first socom on ps3 (among other things that makes me mad, but as soon as i start a match thats what catches my eye)

i love how u guys are saying glitches is the problem with mw2 its been 1 day since release u dont think theres goin to be some crazy glitches or something like that in black ops, as of right now ive put 1:30 in multiplayer and i can say im not really that excited to play it, there is just no detail online the graphics are terrible online and i cant seem to get over that, it reminds me of the first socom on ps3 (among other things that makes me mad, but as soon as i start a match thats what catches my eye)

Not the 1 to complain, but as i was playing a wager match my %#!+ froze n dis weird screen came up lookin like aliens were trying 2 chat with me, nvr seen anything like this in my life, almost started 2 %#!+ nukes lol

3892540e8be8746906aab74102d6d7f3cb9296e.pjpg

Decembers, just a suggestion but maybe you could have a list of PSN's in the original post paired with NT SN's of the folk posting their ID's.

What would you guys suggest, buying up all the perks now and mixing and matching them to try them out or find a few that you run well with, prestige once and then start mixing and matching. Am I right to assume that after you prestige everything goes back to square 1?

Decembers, just a suggestion but maybe you could have a list of PSN's in the original post paired with NT SN's of the folk posting their ID's.

What would you guys suggest, buying up all the perks now and mixing and matching them to try them out or find a few that you run well with, prestige once and then start mixing and matching. Am I right to assume that after you prestige everything goes back to square 1?

Not the 1 to complain, but as i was playing a wager match my %#!+ froze n dis weird screen came up lookin like aliens were trying 2 chat with me, nvr seen anything like this in my life, almost started 2 %#!+ nukes lol

3892540e8be8746906aab74102d6d7f3cb9296e.pjpg

Mostly into sports games, but this game is nice so far, havent been able to play it much though.

PS3 heads, if you looking for near easy kills add me, PSN: bestunoever21

Mostly into sports games, but this game is nice so far, havent been able to play it much though.

PS3 heads, if you looking for near easy kills add me, PSN: bestunoever21

The spawning
sick.gif

I get 3-4 people behind me and what did they do with the LMGs
indifferent.gif

gameplay is a little slower too IMO

The spawning
sick.gif

I get 3-4 people behind me and what did they do with the LMGs
indifferent.gif

gameplay is a little slower too IMO

for those having problems playin and your ps3 freezing i suggest yall stop playing the game

wait yill they drop the patch to fix it or you can easily get the ylod

for those having problems playin and your ps3 freezing i suggest yall stop playing the game

wait yill they drop the patch to fix it or you can easily get the ylod

how can i return this? otherwise i got a 360 version for $45 if someone wants it. i played it for about 2 hours last night and its not for me.

how can i return this? otherwise i got a 360 version for $45 if someone wants it. i played it for about 2 hours last night and its not for me.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ay dog i thnk in private lobby everythang is unlock  )gold guns twos) so u can try everything first ova dere

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ay dog i thnk in private lobby everythang is unlock  )gold guns twos) so u can try everything first ova dere

Stop *****ing and moaning the game is everything that us cod players knew It would be, the only thing that needs to be fixed is the hit point and spawning the graphics are good to me but then again I care about game play if the graphics are decent then I'm good. You know how many chopper gunners I've seen since I have played this ? NONE besides my own....skill is needed now to get good killstreaks

Back
Top Bottom