PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Stop *****ing and moaning the game is everything that us cod players knew It would be, the only thing that needs to be fixed is the hit point and spawning the graphics are good to me but then again I care about game play if the graphics are decent then I'm good. You know how many chopper gunners I've seen since I have played this ? NONE besides my own....skill is needed now to get good killstreaks

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yall will be back on MW2, it's the GOAT of the series
pimp.gif
i remember when waw came out noboby jumpd ship cus cod4 was goat.  we even started a cod4 tourney a week after waw dropped.

with blackops almost everyone carl winslow.. thats cus mw2 had so many problems.

donno if i could go back, blackops isn't crackin right now but at least its balanced. and plus i had sold that doodoo

Yall will be back on MW2, it's the GOAT of the series
pimp.gif
i remember when waw came out noboby jumpd ship cus cod4 was goat.  we even started a cod4 tourney a week after waw dropped.

with blackops almost everyone carl winslow.. thats cus mw2 had so many problems.

donno if i could go back, blackops isn't crackin right now but at least its balanced. and plus i had sold that doodoo

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Not the 1 to complain, but as i was playing a wager match my %#!+ froze n dis weird screen came up lookin like aliens were trying 2 chat with me, nvr seen anything like this in my life, almost started 2 %#!+ nukes lol

3892540e8be8746906aab74102d6d7f3cb9296e.pjpg
eek.gif
R.I.P. U must know about The Event

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Not the 1 to complain, but as i was playing a wager match my %#!+ froze n dis weird screen came up lookin like aliens were trying 2 chat with me, nvr seen anything like this in my life, almost started 2 %#!+ nukes lol

3892540e8be8746906aab74102d6d7f3cb9296e.pjpg
eek.gif
R.I.P. U must know about The Event

I'm loving black ops right now...only thing I hate is lag and party issues.

I needed something new and this is doing it. After a couple a weeks I'll prolly play both this and mw2...

NT's top kills leader
pimp.gif
atleast around 1am est lol

I'm loving black ops right now...only thing I hate is lag and party issues.

I needed something new and this is doing it. After a couple a weeks I'll prolly play both this and mw2...

NT's top kills leader
pimp.gif
atleast around 1am est lol

Hopefully my copy arrives today, since I don't live far from GameFly LA facility. Anyways, you know the drill, like every COD game, we get a list, let's get it.

P.S. Although this is a shot in the dark, please try not to #%*% this list up like the others
laugh.gif

NT: IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius

Hopefully my copy arrives today, since I don't live far from GameFly LA facility. Anyways, you know the drill, like every COD game, we get a list, let's get it.

P.S. Although this is a shot in the dark, please try not to #%*% this list up like the others
laugh.gif

NT: Proshares / PSN: Bigbobbs87

Quote me, delete my typing outside of the quote box and post yours.  Pretty damn simple.

Quote me, delete my typing outside of the quote box and post yours.  Pretty damn simple.

NT: keithdajuiceman/PSN: Keithahundred
NT : IMPORTKING / ohsnapitsfusion
NT : lowslows/ PSN: Swelswel2
NT: TJ_Detweiler / PSN: O_Diddy10

NT: keithdajuiceman/PSN: Keithahundred
NT : IMPORTKING / ohsnapitsfusion