PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

MW2 was the greatest 1st person knifer of all time, that's why a lot of us didn't like it.

Tell me how I can stick somebody with a semtex but they survive due to painkiller, yet I can knife that same dude with painkiller and he's dead.

Tell me how I can literally not shoot 1 round in an entire match and still rape your whole team with marathon/lightweight/commando.

It's annoying because if you could remove like 3-4 things from MW2, it would make the game 100x better.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Allthe people crying about MW2 suck at it.

Yeh, no.

MW2 was the greatest 1st person knifer of all time, that's why a lot of us didn't like it.

Tell me how I can stick somebody with a semtex but they survive due to painkiller, yet I can knife that same dude with painkiller and he's dead.

Tell me how I can literally not shoot 1 round in an entire match and still rape your whole team with marathon/lightweight/commando.

It's annoying because if you could remove like 3-4 things from MW2, it would make the game 100x better.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Allthe people crying about MW2 suck at it.

Yeh, no.

MW2 plays way smoother than this....

Treyarch removed the bad things about MW2...but added alot of stupid stuff to.

The COD points sytem is horrible...why am i still unlocking things if i still have to pay for them? Completely unnecessary..and the spawn system on Nuketown is pathetic.

Then the idiots revote it to play it again
indifferent.gif

Hate that map..

The COD points sytem is horrible...why am i still unlocking things if i still have to pay for them? Completely unnecessary..and the spawn system on Nuketown is pathetic.

indifferent.gif

Hate that map..

The game is straight I consider it a intermission until mw3 comes out whenever that is and hopefully its by infinity ward

On a side note ak-74u=beast

The game is straight I consider it a intermission until mw3 comes out whenever that is and hopefully its by infinity ward

On a side note ak-74u=beast

Originally Posted by lowslows

Treyarch removed the bad things about MW2...but added alot of stupid stuff too.

indifferent.gif

Hate that map..

this.

but the only reason we hating on MW2 is because we got burnt out on the game imo

indifferent.gif

Hate that map..

So you would rather have to use a certain attachment to get other attachments? Or would you rather have a money system and buy the attachments and the guns you want to use?
They added customizable players and the more money you have, the better looking player you have.......To each his own tho....I like the fact that i dont need to use FMJ and get a million penetration kills to get extended mags anymore, i can just buy em.

indifferent.gif

Hate that map..

So you would rather have to use a certain attachment to get other attachments? Or would you rather have a money system and buy the attachments and the guns you want to use?
They added customizable players and the more money you have, the better looking player you have.......To each his own tho....I like the fact that i dont need to use FMJ and get a million penetration kills to get extended mags anymore, i can just buy em.

Treyarch removed the bad things about MW2...but added alot of stupid stuff too.

indifferent.gif

Hate that map..

this.

but the only reason we hating on MW2 is because we got burnt out on the game imo

If im using money then why not just have everything unlocked from the jump?

There was nothing wrong with the way you leveled up and unlocked things in the previous COD games...it wasnt broke so their was no reason to fix it.

If im using money then why not just have everything unlocked from the jump?

There was nothing wrong with the way you leveled up and unlocked things in the previous COD games...it wasnt broke so their was no reason to fix it.

Black Ops has a lot of hype and not much substances imo. It's still nice to play something new though . I was bored of MW2 noobtubes/ commando and dudes running around quickscoping people.

Black Ops has a lot of hype and not much substances imo. It's still nice to play something new though . I was bored of MW2 noobtubes/ commando and dudes running around quickscoping people.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

This.  
I think its just the era we're in...every game is supposed to be GOAT status and we all look for that next big game.  I think I read today that Black Ops broke the pre-order record at Gamestop or something like that.  But if you think about it, how the hell did a Treyarch installment of CoD break that record?  Hype.   

But yeah, I'm still having fun with new maps, weapons, etc.  It was becoming a chore to play MW2.   

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

This.  
I think its just the era we're in...every game is supposed to be GOAT status and we all look for that next big game.  I think I read today that Black Ops broke the pre-order record at Gamestop or something like that.  But if you think about it, how the hell did a Treyarch installment of CoD break that record?  Hype.   

But yeah, I'm still having fun with new maps, weapons, etc.  It was becoming a chore to play MW2.   

If I could connect to a party or have a party make it to a match with everyone intact, maybe I could draw a conclusion on the game itself.
Connection issues are the worst of any modern FPS I have played...

If I could connect to a party or have a party make it to a match with everyone intact, maybe I could draw a conclusion on the game itself.
Connection issues are the worst of any modern FPS I have played...

I ran a few with J, lelytsl, mnm and nintendawg. I'm liking it so far. Small complaints but I think it just takes some getting used to.

I ran a few with J, lelytsl, mnm and nintendawg. I'm liking it so far. Small complaints but I think it just takes some getting used to.

Back
Top Bottom