PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Hyper, I was on the team captained by Decembers and still had to do 12 - 1230am matches don't matter who drafts you tbh.

Hyper, I was on the team captained by Decembers and still had to do 12 - 1230am matches don't matter who drafts you tbh.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Proshares

I think his concern is the lag, not time.
Still have to play people from the west coast....

Originally Posted by Proshares

I think his concern is the lag, not time.
Still have to play people from the west coast....

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
@ changing it from TDM only
Thats what I'm saying...I dont feel like playing these dumb *%# objectives during the season...some sorry *%# excuse for these bums to play search and destroy
Captain committee still has to agree to the changes, no?
nerd.gif

<----Not against playing objectives but I liked having them just for playoffs to make @*%* different.

bay put it up to a open vote objective gameplay won
to be honest i like to see it tdm only or the winner of the first match can choose to play tdm agin
yea have a mixture.  like tdm could always be an option for the winning captain....

but include a few objective game modes.. keep it simple like only snd, dom, and sab only or something like that.

i mean come on we played 2 full seasons with just str8 tdm... #$%+ is really getting boring.. mix it up a little esp since the season is 4 weeks long.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
@ changing it from TDM only
Thats what I'm saying...I dont feel like playing these dumb *%# objectives during the season...some sorry *%# excuse for these bums to play search and destroy
Captain committee still has to agree to the changes, no?
nerd.gif

<----Not against playing objectives but I liked having them just for playoffs to make @*%* different.

bay put it up to a open vote objective gameplay won
to be honest i like to see it tdm only or the winner of the first match can choose to play tdm agin
yea have a mixture.  like tdm could always be an option for the winning captain....

but include a few objective game modes.. keep it simple like only snd, dom, and sab only or something like that.

i mean come on we played 2 full seasons with just str8 tdm... #$%+ is really getting boring.. mix it up a little esp since the season is 4 weeks long.

Man keep that $*$$+@#$ at tdm save that objective ##@* for playoffs...I'm not bout to spend 45 minutes playing objective games...here's a suggestion if you want a damn objective go build yourself a damn pillow fort and play pirates and *$*+ yourself

Man keep that $*$$+@#$ at tdm save that objective ##@* for playoffs...I'm not bout to spend 45 minutes playing objective games...here's a suggestion if you want a damn objective go build yourself a damn pillow fort and play pirates and *$*+ yourself

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

So do we start adding everyone now? How does this work?
Are you a captain or are you just in the draft pool?

If you're on the draft pool all you have to do is wait to see if you get drafted, then add the members of your team. That's it. You'll get invited by your captain/teammates into the lobbies for matches and that's that.

Def don't add all 60 dudes.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

So do we start adding everyone now? How does this work?
Are you a captain or are you just in the draft pool?

If you're on the draft pool all you have to do is wait to see if you get drafted, then add the members of your team. That's it. You'll get invited by your captain/teammates into the lobbies for matches and that's that.

Def don't add all 60 dudes.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

81a1651d007b9be4439965d65706b0400886b39d_r.gif

My exact reaction...then i thought, dude, you be sayin some gay @%!$ son......Like, i know you BS`in and all.......but damn
laugh.gif

81a1651d007b9be4439965d65706b0400886b39d_r.gif

My exact reaction...then i thought, dude, you be sayin some gay @%!$ son......Like, i know you BS`in and all.......but damn
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom