PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Starts with TDM, then goes on from there.

You get your TDM, I get my Domination, Bay gets his SnD.

Fair?

yall shouldve kept the +%!! the way it was...yall dudes trying to do too much

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
@ changing it from TDM only
Thats what I'm saying...I dont feel like playing these dumb *%# objectives during the season...some sorry *%# excuse for these bums to play search and destroy
Captain committee still has to agree to the changes, no?
nerd.gif

<----Not against playing objectives but I liked having them just for playoffs to make @*%* different.

30t6p3b.gif
Thats what I'm saying...I dont feel like playing these dumb *%# objectives during the season...some sorry *%# excuse for these bums to play search and destroy
nerd.gif

<----Not against playing objectives but I liked having them just for playoffs to make @*%* different.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

bay put it up to a open vote objective gameplay won
to be honest i like to see it tdm only or the winner of the first match can choose to play tdm agin

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

to be honest i like to see it tdm only or the winner of the first match can choose to play tdm agin

If I get drafted by a captain that hails from the West Coast I'm gonna hold out and demand a trade.

I'm only playing for an East Coast captain.

Eli Manning style.

If I get drafted by a captain that hails from the West Coast I'm gonna hold out and demand a trade.

I'm only playing for an East Coast captain.

Eli Manning style.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

Have the captains committee vote, but the majority should also get a vote based on the poll Bay put up. So that will count as +1 for different gametypes in the reg season.

That voting poll doesn't mean *%!+. Assuming everyone in the draft list voted, only half of them are gonna be able to play anyways, because the other half is in sent to FA and they'll never get to play.
laugh.gif
Why should they get to vote if they're never gonna get any playing time?

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

Have the captains committee vote, but the majority should also get a vote based on the poll Bay put up. So that will count as +1 for different gametypes in the reg season.

That voting poll doesn't mean *%!+. Assuming everyone in the draft list voted, only half of them are gonna be able to play anyways, because the other half is in sent to FA and they'll never get to play.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

That voting poll doesn't mean @%*!. Assuming everyone in the draft list voted, only half of them are gonna be able to play anyways, because the other half is in sent to FA and they'll never get to play.
laugh.gif

thank you

Originally Posted by derrty6232

That voting poll doesn't mean @%*!. Assuming everyone in the draft list voted, only half of them are gonna be able to play anyways, because the other half is in sent to FA and they'll never get to play.
laugh.gif

thank you

Just do the draft first, then start a poll in this thread that only captains and those drafted can vote in.

Just do the draft first, then start a poll in this thread that only captains and those drafted can vote in.

I just bought a Dazzle Capture Card.. I got 3 gameplays ill be postin soon

So are we for sure doing the captains thing tonight then?

And no poot... ur gonna stir some *#!$ up already? lol jus like u were in 3 teams last tourney
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

And no poot... ur gonna stir some *#!$ up already? lol jus like u were in 3 teams last tourney
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

everyone confirmed so i do not see why not

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

everyone confirmed so i do not see why not

Back
Top Bottom