PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Man... im just ready to set up this captains FFA started soon & get the draft going.
tonight
nerd.gif

whos down

What time tonight?
Im down. Whenever tonight. jus not TOO late.. like 1am CST .. i guess nothin past 12cst
but its up to everyone else if they wanna get it done tonight.. idc.. this rule #%%@ is just gettin tired. 

Man... im just ready to set up this captains FFA started soon & get the draft going.
tonight
nerd.gif

whos down

What time tonight?

8 west coast - 11 east coast
tentatively

CAPTAINS!

you down?

after we draft people and establish a FA pool we can all come to a agreement on how we wanna run the FA after the ffa since all the catains will be most likely be there

tonight
nerd.gif

whos down

What time tonight?
Im down. Whenever tonight. jus not TOO late.. like 1am CST .. i guess nothin past 12cst
but its up to everyone else if they wanna get it done tonight.. idc.. this rule #%%@ is just gettin tired. 

look im not sitting in a lobby drafting like 100 players....@%@+ is +@!@#@+ od....making all these new damn rules when we can barely finish a season out...the chip game barely happened and lets not forget about the season before...@%@+ was a no go....IF IT'S NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT!

look im not sitting in a lobby drafting like 100 players....@%@+ is +@!@#@+ od....making all these new damn rules when we can barely finish a season out...the chip game barely happened and lets not forget about the season before...@%@+ was a no go....IF IT'S NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT!

just off a damn free agency list and make it easier for everyone. too F'n bad if u didnt sign up on time. theres always the next season

just off a damn free agency list and make it easier for everyone. too F'n bad if u didnt sign up on time. theres always the next season

Originally Posted by pootaing

i still think my idea works best for free agency

none of this trading two players for one and kd/r restriction garbage.

if you've played fantasy football before it works like a waiver order

worst record every week gets first pick at free agents, tie breaker will be sorted by some statistic (rounds won, total kd/r, etc)

free agents cant choose which team they are on

there should be an initial preseason free agency period where waiver order is in reverse order of the draft

then free agency is locked until week 2 at the earliest to sort out records, and then free agency will start judging on worst record

Example:

Team 1 0-2 would have free agency preference over team 4 who is 1-1

eyes.gif

Yeah but NTers aren't as reliable as Football players
laugh.gif

Look at how many new names are on that draft list who probably wont even show up to the first couple of games.

This would be the best rule:

"The Free Agent can have a K/D ratio that is only .1 higher (or lower) than the player the captain is giving up. If you want a Free Agent that has .2 or higher K/D ratio than you need to trade 2 players. Example, if I want to trade 'Clear View - K/D 1.87' I can go to the FA list and pick up 'Anything718 - K/D 1.88' since he is only .1 higher. Now if I want 'J-Cuzzo - K/D 2.29' I'd have to trade up two of my players for him."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]+[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"[/font]worst record every week gets first pick at free agents"

Also the 17 players left over from the draft should be the final FA list. No adding people to the list mid season anymore.

Originally Posted by pootaing

i still think my idea works best for free agency

none of this trading two players for one and kd/r restriction garbage.

if you've played fantasy football before it works like a waiver order

worst record every week gets first pick at free agents, tie breaker will be sorted by some statistic (rounds won, total kd/r, etc)

free agents cant choose which team they are on

there should be an initial preseason free agency period where waiver order is in reverse order of the draft

then free agency is locked until week 2 at the earliest to sort out records, and then free agency will start judging on worst record

Example:

Team 1 0-2 would have free agency preference over team 4 who is 1-1

eyes.gif

Yeah but NTers aren't as reliable as Football players
laugh.gif

Look at how many new names are on that draft list who probably wont even show up to the first couple of games.

This would be the best rule:

"The Free Agent can have a K/D ratio that is only .1 higher (or lower) than the player the captain is giving up. If you want a Free Agent that has .2 or higher K/D ratio than you need to trade 2 players. Example, if I want to trade 'Clear View - K/D 1.87' I can go to the FA list and pick up 'Anything718 - K/D 1.88' since he is only .1 higher. Now if I want 'J-Cuzzo - K/D 2.29' I'd have to trade up two of my players for him."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]+[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"[/font]worst record every week gets first pick at free agents"

Also the 17 players left over from the draft should be the final FA list. No adding people to the list mid season anymore.

Captains FFA/Draft tonight 8:15/11:15 est-pst

1. IHeartBoost -
2. Justreason -
3. RKO - yes
4. Keith -
5. December - yes
6. MJAir - yes
7. SoulFul -
8. Donut - yes

1. IHeartBoost -
2. Justreason -
3. RKO - yes
4. Keith -
5. December - yes
6. MJAir - yes
7. SoulFul -
8. Donut - yes

I thought the first season we did went pretty damn well. I wasn't here for the second, but that's just my 2 cents. The more simple, the better.

I thought the first season we did went pretty damn well. I wasn't here for the second, but that's just my 2 cents. The more simple, the better.

The free agent list should just be whatever. You want to stack teams? Go ahead and make these "super teams".

The free agent list should just be whatever. You want to stack teams? Go ahead and make these "super teams".

1. IHeartBoost -
2. Justreason -
3. RKO - yes
4. Keith -
5. December - yes
6. MJAir - yes
7. SoulFul - yea
8. Donut - yes

1. IHeartBoost -
2. Justreason -
3. RKO - yes
4. Keith -
5. December - yes
6. MJAir - yes
7. SoulFul - yea
8. Donut - yes

laugh.gif

Yall treating unpicked d-league players like they're some kind of hot commodity that everybody is trying to get their hands on. They'll be unpicked for a reason, either because they're not that good or they're unknown/unproven to the captains that are choosing.

laugh.gif

Yall treating unpicked d-league players like they're some kind of hot commodity that everybody is trying to get their hands on. They'll be unpicked for a reason, either because they're not that good or they're unknown/unproven to the captains that are choosing.

Back
Top Bottom