PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

People saying if it's not broke, don't fix it......................it was broke. And most of y'all agreed the *@@# needed tweaking during last season when Boost couldn't remember his own rules/made them up halfway. *no shots*

I'm just trying to avoid the 3 vs. 5, 4 vs. 4, etc. matches that take place. And y'all already know there's gonna be $!#% boys on that list who A. don't check the thread for updates B. don't show up C. don't even play the game anymore when the season starts.

$!#% it. At least it's getting discussed.

*shrugs*

People saying if it's not broke, don't fix it......................it was broke. And most of y'all agreed the *@@# needed tweaking during last season when Boost couldn't remember his own rules/made them up halfway. *no shots*

I'm just trying to avoid the 3 vs. 5, 4 vs. 4, etc. matches that take place. And y'all already know there's gonna be $!#% boys on that list who A. don't check the thread for updates B. don't show up C. don't even play the game anymore when the season starts.

$!#% it. At least it's getting discussed.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

People saying if it's not broke, don't fix it......................it was broke. And most of y'all agreed the !+@% needed tweaking during last season when Boost couldn't remember his own rules/made them up halfway. *no shots*

I'm just trying to avoid the 3 vs. 5, 4 vs. 4, etc. matches that take place. And y'all already know there's gonna be %%#% boys on that list who A. don't check the thread for updates B. don't show up C. don't even play the game anymore when the season starts.

%%#% it. At least it's getting discussed.

*shrugs*

#+#$ that fight me come at me bruh

People saying if it's not broke, don't fix it......................it was broke. And most of y'all agreed the !+@% needed tweaking during last season when Boost couldn't remember his own rules/made them up halfway. *no shots*

I'm just trying to avoid the 3 vs. 5, 4 vs. 4, etc. matches that take place. And y'all already know there's gonna be %%#% boys on that list who A. don't check the thread for updates B. don't show up C. don't even play the game anymore when the season starts.

%%#% it. At least it's getting discussed.

*shrugs*

#+#$ that fight me come at me bruh

And most of y'all agreed the *@@# needed tweaking during last season when Boost couldn't remember his own rules/made them up halfway. *no shots*

grin.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

All that #$*% happened to my team.. Thanks for using our suffering as a example 
frown.gif

Jp 
laugh.gif
 (
grin.gif
)

And most of y'all agreed the *@@# needed tweaking during last season when Boost couldn't remember his own rules/made them up halfway. *no shots*

grin.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

All that #$*% happened to my team.. Thanks for using our suffering as a example 
frown.gif

Jp 
laugh.gif
 (
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Captains FFA/Draft tonight 8:15/11:15 est-pst

1. IHeartBoost -
2. Justreason -
3. RKO - yes
4. Keith - yes
5. December - yes
6. MJAir - yes
7. SoulFul - yea
8. Donut - yes

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Captains FFA/Draft tonight 8:15/11:15 est-pst

1. IHeartBoost -
2. Justreason -
3. RKO - yes
4. Keith - yes
5. December - yes
6. MJAir - yes
7. SoulFul - yea
8. Donut - yes

Boost will be there if just doesnt show up ill be a captain because i doubt we will get all 8 on any other night

Boost will be there if just doesnt show up ill be a captain because i doubt we will get all 8 on any other night

$&% servers..worst i've experienced today.

about 2 more flags away from marathon pro though.

$&% servers..worst i've experienced today.

about 2 more flags away from marathon pro though.

I will be able to play at 12:00 am set/9pm pst.. You can wait an extra 45.. Let Keith, Chris, mo and nino talk #$% for a good 30 minutes

I will be able to play at 12:00 am set/9pm pst.. You can wait an extra 45.. Let Keith, Chris, mo and nino talk #$% for a good 30 minutes

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
@ changing it from TDM only

Thats what I'm saying...I dont feel like playing these dumb *%# objectives during the season...some sorry *%# excuse for these bums to play search and destroy

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
@ changing it from TDM only

Thats what I'm saying...I dont feel like playing these dumb *%# objectives during the season...some sorry *%# excuse for these bums to play search and destroy

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Starts with TDM, then goes on from there.

You get your TDM, I get my Domination, Bay gets his SnD.

Fair?

yall shouldve kept the +%!! the way it was...yall dudes trying to do too much

Back
Top Bottom