PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by youngmoney

since im not bringing my ps3 home for the holidays ill be playing on my cousins account...PSN ID: iHEART_daCLIT

If you know your e-mail and password for TiG then you can log onto it on his PS3.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

MW2 did the same psn status updates and there were no problems...
tired.gif

While I agree with you that it's completely unacceptable, and if I have to play on TTP-iRock forever, I'm trading in Black Ops, but you're wrong here.

MW2 did not log everyone's last ten complete matches, their shot heat charts, their weapon KDR's, their wager match history. Think about how many more stats need to be updated on Black Ops than MW2. All I had access to on MW2 was your Score, Kills, Games, and Accuracy. Black Ops is a waaaaay more robust system.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

MW2 did the same psn status updates and there were no problems...
tired.gif

While I agree with you that it's completely unacceptable, and if I have to play on TTP-iRock forever, I'm trading in Black Ops, but you're wrong here.

MW2 did not log everyone's last ten complete matches, their shot heat charts, their weapon KDR's, their wager match history. Think about how many more stats need to be updated on Black Ops than MW2. All I had access to on MW2 was your Score, Kills, Games, and Accuracy. Black Ops is a waaaaay more robust system.

BTW I'd be willing to do game by game/player by player stats if you guys post up your screen shots of the final scores.

I know that's Pootaing's thing but in case he didn't want to do it.

BTW I'd be willing to do game by game/player by player stats if you guys post up your screen shots of the final scores.

Originally Posted by pootaing

also this prevents all those people holding out from the draft trying to get on stacked teams

you know who you are

nerd.gif
Me, obviously.
Still, it'll be funny to fall in the draft or not get drafted at all. 
laugh.gif

also this prevents all those people holding out from the draft trying to get on stacked teams

you know who you are

nerd.gif
Me, obviously.
Still, it'll be funny to fall in the draft or not get drafted at all. 
laugh.gif

I tried to sign in taptap but it didn't let me...

+$*@ henz u beasting right now...u like that final killcam
On nuketown haha tried to kill dude with my care package buwhaha

So when will this tournament officially start?

And, this is my first time participating but given the rules stated and to my understanding but everyone will not be able to have any game time?

So when will this tournament officially start?

And, this is my first time participating but given the rules stated and to my understanding but everyone will not be able to have any game time?

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I have an idea for the free agents.

Fantasy football style, waiver order judged by teams record.

Free agency doesn't open until week 3 1earliest.

This way the worst teams get first pick at free agents, to make the teams more even.

and if a team say in the fifth slot wants a fa caps from position 1-4 must decide to either pass or drop one of their own for the fa
as soon as you pick up a fa you get sent down to the last position 
And still implement the 1.70+ player & Drop 2 players for him rule .
Then, Perfect.
We dropped that rule, new one is:
Trade Rule: "The Free Agent can have a K/D ratio that is only .1 higher (or lower) than the player the captain is giving up. If you want a Free Agent that has .2 or higher K/D ratio than you need to trade 2 players. Example, if I want to trade 'Clear View - K/D 1.87' I can go to the FA list and pick up 'Anything718 - K/D 1.88' since he is only .1 higher. Now if I want 'J-Cuzzo - K/D 2.29' I'd have to trade up two of my players for him."

This is probably the best setup to make sure captains get an even - fair trade when it comes to Free Agents. 
This is the easiest fairest way to do this. I don't see how anyone can be against this.

Alright so with the Combo of Poot's Idea & The new rules for pickin up players that are 1.0+ vs the 2.0+ KDR... then im all for it..

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I have an idea for the free agents.

Fantasy football style, waiver order judged by teams record.

Free agency doesn't open until week 3 1earliest.

This way the worst teams get first pick at free agents, to make the teams more even.

and if a team say in the fifth slot wants a fa caps from position 1-4 must decide to either pass or drop one of their own for the fa
And still implement the 1.70+ player & Drop 2 players for him rule .
Then, Perfect.
We dropped that rule, new one is:
Trade Rule: "The Free Agent can have a K/D ratio that is only .1 higher (or lower) than the player the captain is giving up. If you want a Free Agent that has .2 or higher K/D ratio than you need to trade 2 players. Example, if I want to trade 'Clear View - K/D 1.87' I can go to the FA list and pick up 'Anything718 - K/D 1.88' since he is only .1 higher. Now if I want 'J-Cuzzo - K/D 2.29' I'd have to trade up two of my players for him."

This is probably the best setup to make sure captains get an even - fair trade when it comes to Free Agents. 
This is the easiest fairest way to do this. I don't see how anyone can be against this.

Alright so with the Combo of Poot's Idea & The new rules for pickin up players that are 1.0+ vs the 2.0+ KDR... then im all for it..

Originally Posted by Proshares

MJair wrote:
That wont matter since the regular season will have objective matches.

Nah.. it can still be done. He can calculate Captures/Defends/Scores/KDRs
Bobs if u wanna, go ahead man ... itd be much apprecuated
pimp.gif

you gotta make a new user on his ps3, not just enter your email on his ps3 account.
Far right create new user, then you can get on bitties

Originally Posted by Proshares

MJair wrote:
That wont matter since the regular season will have objective matches.

Nah.. it can still be done. He can calculate Captures/Defends/Scores/KDRs
Bobs if u wanna, go ahead man ... itd be much apprecuated
pimp.gif

you gotta make a new user on his ps3, not just enter your email on his ps3 account.
Far right create new user, then you can get on bitties

Also
I also have a NEW 2nd/3rd Account on PSN

The12thMonth 
pimp.gif
 I might add some of yall on that but im really not tryna get all the way back up to Lvl 50 & having to get all the Pro Perks again... 

Thank u boost for the PSN idea

Also
I also have a NEW 2nd/3rd Account on PSN

The12thMonth 
pimp.gif
 I might add some of yall on that but im really not tryna get all the way back up to Lvl 50 & having to get all the Pro Perks again... 

Thank u boost for the PSN idea

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Unrestricted free agent
Unrestricted free agents are players without a team. They have either been released from their club, had the term of their contract expire without a renewal, or were not chosen in a league's draft of amateur players. These players, generally speaking, are free to entertain offers from all other teams and to decide with whom to sign a new contract.
Undrafted free agent
Players who are not drafted in a league's annual draft of amateur players are considered to be unrestricted free agents and are free to sign contracts with any team.

Don't call it free agency if that's not what it is.
eyes.gif

I agree that there should be certain guidelines to prevent the "stacking" of teams (no, that's not what I was aiming for
grin.gif
)...just not the way it's been presented so far. It's basically making free agency a restricted draft. 

If the "drop 2, for 1" rule is still gonna be in effect then BuRRack's !##% should be put in place. Everyone in the draft gets picked...then give the option to trim the roster or hold on to 'em. There should be a min-max # of players a team can have. This is where over the next couple weeks free agency comes into play...after the draft and everyone is picked, Captains have option to select up to TWO FA's, making sure they follow guidelines. During this period a FA can't just be selected...FA has to OK the Captain picking them up.

Have a deadline that rosters get finalized by BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS. Those who are Free Agents after the deadline have to sit out the first two games (1 week) of the season before they can get picked up. Only roster movement allowed after the deadline and before the 1st week is over are trades.

Trades are allowed at any time of the season except when playoffs begin.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

For the season, this is fine. If teams have a tied record make the average K/D of one team vs. average K/D of other team members be the tiebreaker for position.

Let's say Team A and Team B are both 2-2. But the average K/D for the team members in Team A is 1.5 and average in Team B is 1.6. Team A gets priority since K/D is less.
Yes, you're right, they're undrafted free agents. 
Next I'm not worried about teams getting stacked because as yall saw last season, Donut's Miami Heat Team 2 had the most stacked team I've seen in our season/tournament history and they went 1-7and got knocked out the first round in the playoffs. I see your point in drafting all 60 players, I like the idea but I think  the 7 round draft using the drafted  total 60 players (only 43 will be drafted) is the easiest, most simplistic way to handle this, and it's been flawless the last 4 tournaments. Those others 17 dudes will be automatically undrafted free agents. Than us the captains can go from there trading for the undrafted free agents or with other teams (just like last season). Basically a dude is gonna get all hype to be drafted to a team just to find out he got cut before he let off a single bullet . Also the cut off per team is 7 players (excluding the captain).

Ill say this though, we do have the captains committee, so it's not up to me. If you can get half the captains to agree with your idea, it's set in stone. 

Far as Your/Donut's post, not fair to fault a team with a higher team K/D ratio because the captain with the lower team K/D ratio !%@@ up in the draft. 

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Unrestricted free agent
Unrestricted free agents are players without a team. They have either been released from their club, had the term of their contract expire without a renewal, or were not chosen in a league's draft of amateur players. These players, generally speaking, are free to entertain offers from all other teams and to decide with whom to sign a new contract.
Undrafted free agent
Players who are not drafted in a league's annual draft of amateur players are considered to be unrestricted free agents and are free to sign contracts with any team.

Don't call it free agency if that's not what it is.
eyes.gif

I agree that there should be certain guidelines to prevent the "stacking" of teams (no, that's not what I was aiming for
grin.gif
)...just not the way it's been presented so far. It's basically making free agency a restricted draft. 

If the "drop 2, for 1" rule is still gonna be in effect then BuRRack's !##% should be put in place. Everyone in the draft gets picked...then give the option to trim the roster or hold on to 'em. There should be a min-max # of players a team can have. This is where over the next couple weeks free agency comes into play...after the draft and everyone is picked, Captains have option to select up to TWO FA's, making sure they follow guidelines. During this period a FA can't just be selected...FA has to OK the Captain picking them up.

Have a deadline that rosters get finalized by BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS. Those who are Free Agents after the deadline have to sit out the first two games (1 week) of the season before they can get picked up. Only roster movement allowed after the deadline and before the 1st week is over are trades.

Trades are allowed at any time of the season except when playoffs begin.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

For the season, this is fine. If teams have a tied record make the average K/D of one team vs. average K/D of other team members be the tiebreaker for position.

Let's say Team A and Team B are both 2-2. But the average K/D for the team members in Team A is 1.5 and average in Team B is 1.6. Team A gets priority since K/D is less.
Yes, you're right, they're undrafted free agents. 
Next I'm not worried about teams getting stacked because as yall saw last season, Donut's Miami Heat Team 2 had the most stacked team I've seen in our season/tournament history and they went 1-7and got knocked out the first round in the playoffs. I see your point in drafting all 60 players, I like the idea but I think  the 7 round draft using the drafted  total 60 players (only 43 will be drafted) is the easiest, most simplistic way to handle this, and it's been flawless the last 4 tournaments. Those others 17 dudes will be automatically undrafted free agents. Than us the captains can go from there trading for the undrafted free agents or with other teams (just like last season). Basically a dude is gonna get all hype to be drafted to a team just to find out he got cut before he let off a single bullet . Also the cut off per team is 7 players (excluding the captain).

Ill say this though, we do have the captains committee, so it's not up to me. If you can get half the captains to agree with your idea, it's set in stone. 

Far as Your/Donut's post, not fair to fault a team with a higher team K/D ratio because the captain with the lower team K/D ratio !%@@ up in the draft. 

Yo, can I get a final captain list, seem to change every new page I see. Somebody correct my list,

1. IHeartBoost
2. Justreason
3. RKO
4. Keith
5. December
6. MJAir
7. Young Money
8. ?

Yo, can I get a final captain list, seem to change every new page I see. Somebody correct my list,

1. IHeartBoost
2. Justreason
3. RKO
4. Keith
5. December
6. MJAir
7. Young Money
8. ?

Back
Top Bottom