PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i'm on the East..lemme get first off the bench 
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

I have an idea for the free agents.

Fantasy football style, waiver order judged by teams record.

Free agency doesn't open until week 3 1earliest.

This way the worst teams get first pick at free agents, to make the teams more even.

and if a team say in the fifth slot wants a fa caps from position 1-4 must decide to either pass or drop one of their own for the fa
as soon as you pick up a fa you get sent down to the last position 

And still implement the 1.70+ player & Drop 2 players for him rule .
Then, Perfect.

Originally Posted by pootaing

I have an idea for the free agents.

Fantasy football style, waiver order judged by teams record.

Free agency doesn't open until week 3 1earliest.

This way the worst teams get first pick at free agents, to make the teams more even.

and if a team say in the fifth slot wants a fa caps from position 1-4 must decide to either pass or drop one of their own for the fa
as soon as you pick up a fa you get sent down to the last position 

And still implement the 1.70+ player & Drop 2 players for him rule .
Then, Perfect.

Damn, yall really just trying to exclude #*#$+@ from playing.
laugh.gif

Just draft everyone so even the bottom of the barrel players feel like they're a part of something. But actual play time? That's up to the captains.
laugh.gif

Damn, yall really just trying to exclude #*#$+@ from playing.
laugh.gif

Just draft everyone so even the bottom of the barrel players feel like they're a part of something. But actual play time? That's up to the captains.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah I still havent found out who it was that %%## was crazy tho..

I'm watching my bro play the campaign right now and he has an M16 thats shooting like a regular AR not 3 burst.. %@$???

laugh.gif

I'm watching my bro play the campaign right now and he has an M16 thats shooting like a regular AR not 3 burst.. %@$???

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure the M16 of this era was an A1 so its suppose to be fullauto in the first place

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure the M16 of this era was an A1 so its suppose to be fullauto in the first place

Im glad i didnt play last night... i was still pissed from 2 nights before... and sounds like it has gotten worse.

also for the tournament... how bout we just get the total # of sign ups... and create an even amount of teams... there is always a huge FA list... and those guys can just be created into teams.
does that take the team total to like 10-12?
seems like it would create more opportunity for everyone to play.

Im glad i didnt play last night... i was still pissed from 2 nights before... and sounds like it has gotten worse.

also for the tournament... how bout we just get the total # of sign ups... and create an even amount of teams... there is always a huge FA list... and those guys can just be created into teams.
does that take the team total to like 10-12?
seems like it would create more opportunity for everyone to play.

dunno if it has been posted but a friend told me that if u have a full psn friends list with a lot of activity it causes issues...
so i went on my other PSN id with just a few friends and hardly had any troubles...
not to say there were 0 connection problems but it seemed much better...
could be a coincidence though...

regardless i'll probably run with my other PSN id if I do get picked up

Secondary PSN ID: DENI_D_

dunno if it has been posted but a friend told me that if u have a full psn friends list with a lot of activity it causes issues...
so i went on my other PSN id with just a few friends and hardly had any troubles...
not to say there were 0 connection problems but it seemed much better...
could be a coincidence though...

regardless i'll probably run with my other PSN id if I do get picked up

Secondary PSN ID: DENI_D_

Back
Top Bottom